Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) (56174 Views)

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by nlfpmod: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godwin Emefiele, suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), arrived at the federal high court in Ikoyi, Lagos, around 9:18am on Tuesday, clutching the Bible.

The King James Version (KJV) of the holy book was tucked inside a red paperback.

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-emefiele-arrives-court-with-bible/amp

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ahnie: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
This man now remembers there's a Bible abii?

If he like make he carry POS abii baba ijebu lottery machine,that's his problem.

DSS should kindly hand him over to me....e get wetin I wan whisper in his ears.

303 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by jmoore(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pastor Pastor.

At least, he is not pretending to be sick.

The charge against him is a foolish charge. I thought they said we was sponsoring terrorists in Afghanistan. Only for them to charge him with illegal gun possesion while they allow Asari Dokubo to hold gun and threaten Igbo people.

DSS is wasting Nigeria money in useless cases that obviously have no merit.

294 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Septagon: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Maybe Thinking it can save him from the gallows?

Hadley Chase available

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
How is that a bible Abi too much agbado and cassava don affect your sight

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ahnie: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.
His support system was super strong telling me now to leave the queue

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

Pls DSS should give this man to me....e get weytin I wan tellam.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Nanyahmusic: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Wahala90: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
... and Buhari is walking free and Asari is shilling. This country is a joke.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
MR PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION

WE NEGROS ARE THANKED UP
YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS UP
IN A VILLA YOU IS LIVING
SOME NEGROS ROCK A FELLA FOR A LIVING
THESE BILLS ARE KILLING
MEDICAL BILLS ARE PILLING
OUR EARNINGS ARE CHOKING
THE COUNTRY'S JERKING
LIKE A D!CK DONE WITH CUMMI#G
ON THE MASSES YOUR ACTIONS ARE COLD
IT SEEMS YOU NEGRO WORKED IN A MORGUE
YOU FALLING SHORT OF EXPECTATIONS
LIKE HIS EXCELLENCY IS WITH EXCELLENCE
TO BE CONTINUED.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chai..

When they look for where to hide, they will run to religion that they never believed in.

Useless crooks know how to win the heart of their sheeples.

Nigerians mock religion instead of practicing it.

How many people died during the useless cashless policy while Emefiele and his gangs were busy at the same time looting and selling Nigeria's money to Nigerians?

Anumpama don rush go hold Bible!

Olobuuku.

Wicked soul.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by FactBoyz: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Odjirigho: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Typical of habituals. Na them

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wahala90:
Hi

AWAY remix with a Rap verse

Yeah, you gonna fly away
Cos I'm on my way
With the billion gang
I'll make you fly like;
You gonna touch the sky
In my private jet
We'll hear the Angels say
"How was you flight? We've got reservation for two"
We'll be so high, niggas gonna say
"It's LOUD and HENNESSEY"
We'll be doing things our way
Be seeing niggas on the fast lane
Live their lives in slow mo.
To be continued..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nothing No Go See
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by incogni2o: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Make yourself Less Buzy to Read the Bible and Pray so that you will not be Less Busy to read the Bible and Pray

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by MrPOTUS: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even the devil quotes the Bible very well.

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by meum: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bishop MeffyπŸ˜‚

Nigerian Leaders & drama when they are being investigated.

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
He's a changed man. They should let him go
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by INVINCIBLECSP2: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Let's face it. Why iare they going after him Was he not carrying the order of the cabals. Why have any of them not been invited or detained You all can small the cowardice of that drug lord baron masquerading and deceiving his agbado munching touts litred everywhere. The drug lord knows he dare not invite or arrest the people using the former CBN governor.
The illigalities you support today will surely come back to hunt you.

The Law Of KARMA.
Guess what, Dem don dey collect renewed shege banza pro max

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by sofeo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
The man is indeed foolish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by broadman20: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmmmm.

Tinubu will carry a very big celestial church CROSS on his head the day we will get him out of that Aso rock.

The clock is ticking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by ahnie: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
This emeweyrey is the real definition of small shiit wey dey stain yansh.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by HITsquad: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
We can never get it right in this country, it doesn't matter who you appoint/elect to which office... Cos Nigerians are natural scammers. It's genetic, it runs way deep in our DNA as people... Why do you think Internet fraud got so popular and easily spread like Wild fire all over the country?

From your religious/spiritual leader to politicians to big cooperate businesses... Down to that grandma that sells crayfish around your house. Everyone is always looking for ways to scam the other for their own benefit.

You probably expecting me to atleast offer a solution to the problem at the end of the comment? Well NOPE. This is not that type of comment... I'm just here to tell you that we are doomed as a nation... I don't mean it metaphorically, or rhetorically, or poetically, or theoretically, or any other fancy way... WE ARE DOOMED STRAIGHT UP!

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
They only remember God in time of adversity.

What happens to those already in the graves? Just because of your evil intention policy intended to block only one head.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by batistutajulio: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Owaincouncil:
He's a changed man. They should let him go

You'll soon go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by KingsCity: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Of course, of course

He most probably is a prayerful person

No one can become MD of Zenith and go ahead to become CBN Governor for 10 solid years without God helping him

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na cruise these people dey use us catch jare.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
No wonder this people loot. No strength to even stand the shortest possible hard time. E head come be like slippers. See how dem dey hold e hand like omomo dey Waka, come even hold bible sef, like say e dey hold bible go office before

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-emefiele-arrives-court-with-bible/amp
Make Dem release this man small for us, boys wan talk to am
Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by Basicend: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Useless man. As if he ever opened that book for the past decade. . Impostor.

God is too gentle abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos / Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.