Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Endsarsmemorial: "Why I Cry For This Nation" – Servant Vic. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endsarsmemorial: "Why I Cry For This Nation" – Servant Vic. (116 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: You Own The Future - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Tells Youths / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsarsmemorial: "Why I Cry For This Nation" – Servant Vic. by vhictorglorious: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
As Nigerians marks the first anniversary of 20th October, 2020 shooting incident at the Lekki toll gate during the EndSARS protest, The Servant of God, Servant Vic of CCT. Deliverance Ministries revealed to City Express why he cried aloud on the 20th of October, 2021 when he saw Nigerian youths at Lagos Toll gate in memorial of lives lost when the soldiers opened fire at Endsars Protestants at the Toll gate.

He said;

“When I saw the youths daring the police and shouting, “Let them kill us if they want to kills us, we are not afraid of their shooting, let them shoot us again, our blood will be upon their generation”.

I could not control his tears because he felt the pain the youths are feeling in their hearts for their beloved country, Nigeria. I advise this government to do the needful as soon as possible because the youths felt pushed beyond the walls.

I therefore, call on every Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims to pray against every evil men or women in power to face God’s judgment.”

(1) (Reply)

Hello Belivers, Join Our Telegram Christian Group. / A Channel For Prosperity / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.