Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) (22948 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is a very busy expressway in Awka especially during rush hour, traffic on Arroma junction and road sometimes is mad, but today the flyover and the highway are deserted, people are in their various homes observing today's judgment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZB0zsLabw8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by unohbethel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Anambra is Biafra, Biafra is Anambra

Ndigbo bu Biafra, Biafra bu Ndigbo

EOQ

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ohamadike is a man of the people..

The solidarity shown to him is second to none.

His popularity is growing stronger and his cult followership is tripling as the day goes bye.

He has engraved his name with gold ink on the rock of eternity and posterity will judge him right.

Breeze will blow, rain will fall, sun will shine and the earth may shake but Chukwu Okike Abiama who has began the good work of actualizing the freedom of the Igbo nation will bring to a perfect fulfillment.

Holy.. Holy.. Holy.. Nnamdi Kanu is Another Savior.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
I call my guy for Igweocha, and e tell me say business dey go on there.

There is only sit at home in the South East(Igbo land) geopolitical region of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ne ka obodo maru mma kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Moferere: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Continue to sit at home o.

Una never see anything

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
I call my guy for Igweocha, and e tell me say business dey go on there.

There is only sit at home in the South East(Igbo land) geopolitical region of Nigeria
[/s]

Northern Yoruba will form Muslim nation under Allah. Southern Yoruba can live in fetish Oduduwa Republic with Oro ritualists.

cc Frankdolzy1

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Dhury: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
As the city deserted na so una bank account go deserted .

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moferere:

Una never see anything
Only two will save you in this life.
GOD & MIND YOUR BUSINESS

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beautiful city of Awka. Cool

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Yobabad: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
We are the once setting at home , we are the once suffering But how come Yoruba Muslims are the one complaining and keep hamering about it, this people are very crazy ooh!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Yobabad: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dhury:
. Drinking Panadol for another person headeac

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dhury:
East witnessed civil war after the war visit east to feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Seat at home in Awka today

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by visijo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
If you can't marry the one you impregnated then you'll marry the one that was impregnated by the other guy...That's called crop rotation in agriculture and in real life�

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buharî is a calamity
Buharî is a disaster
Buharî is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Our major problem in this country is relinquishing power to fool ani fools.
In the history of Nigeria, these savage cows have ruled this country for at least 70% of times. See the results of their rulership - FAILURE!!!

Buharî is the worst thing to ever happen to this country. He's failure and corruption has even surpassed that of ibb.
Very nepotistic cow.

A pack of Indomie is now N2,900! Something that used to be N1,300 two years ago.

Bottle Table water is now N100

Sardine is now N500

In some places, one single egg is now N100

12.5 kg of gas is now N6500

Engine oil 1LT is now N3000! Etc

N500 can hardly feed anyone satisfactorily in a booker or mamaput restaurant..

I wonder what state this country will be by 2023.
Definitely, there is no way out of these nonsense except DIVISION.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Striving: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
World Nnamdi Kanu day

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
When I was very young(preteen), I always starved myself whenever I'm angry, but little did I know that I was doing myself..

Stop this self punishment...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't believe they can get to do that, because the solidarity shown to him is so amazing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Flier:
The face of the blood sucking demon

You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

stanluiz:
That lady death is still paining me anytime I remember about it cry

Rest in peace Miracle chinonso Nwobodo. May the Almighty God console your family.

E no better for nnamdi kanu , ipob and their fellow members and bingos.

They will experience death , sorrow , pain and agony in one way or the other.
AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
I thought you were one of one nigerianist or some cheap political jobbers in the east??
Or your brain has been formatted since you saw how fresh OHAMADIKE is more fresh and handsome than you??

Pray ur brain keeps being formatted.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moferere:

Una never see anything
99.99999999% of true igbos sitting at home is more because they don't want some unfortunate miscreants, that they have nothing going on for them in life than to steal, kill and destroy coming out for them.
The video and pictures is all over the internet on what they did to the businesses of true, genuine, hardworking igbos that came out for their businesses.
Cownu and his brainwashed swines no go ever die better for all the pains and deaths they caused this nation.
Painful end await all supporters of terrorists in this nation, from esn to boko haram and others.
Amadioha go give dem better hug.
Animals everywhere

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by JoanPearl: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by donprinyo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
It will soon reach ur area

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by FVckbubuDcow: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
C
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by sammirano3: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Suffer heads

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
How VultureBBQGrills, Helinius, Sirjamo, Bosstrevor, seunmg, simplyleo, and other Certified Buhari Zombies will sleep Tonight.... undecided cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Highman1900(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Igbo people too dey fear...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by FVckbubuDcow: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Vbb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Commentor: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:
http

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.