Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) (23173 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pass11:

Message Forwarded

I've not gotten it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Pass11: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

I've not gotten it.
Check again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pass11:

Check again

Okay. Seen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pass11:

Check again

Replied.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by briggson07(m): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Tell ur politin bags to leave politics and u might get what u seeking for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Moferere:
Continue to sit at home o.

Una never see anything
Are you people not tired of this particular statement of yours,that Igbos should continue sitting at home or igbos should continue killing themselves.Why is it so hard for you people to let that sink Inside your empty that igbos are not interested in your unity begging or fake caring

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Yobabad:
We are the once setting at home , we are the once suffering But how come Yoruba Muslims are the one complaining and keep hamering about it, this people are very crazy ooh!
Am telling you and they are constituting nuisance here all the time.I don't know how long it will sink into their block head that igbos don't care about their useless advice and caring.Unity beggars

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
When I was very young(preteen), I always starved myself whenever I'm angry, but little did I know that I was doing myself..

Stop this self punishment...
It will do you people like film when Biafra finally actualised.You people should keep on masturbating in all the Igbo thread and also drinking Panadol in igbos headache.Ndi unity beggars

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:44am On Oct 22, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Nice one from the Igbo people.

Shame on the useless Southerners defending this oppressing evil administration.
I don't really understand the rational behind all this hatred Southerners have against igbos for fighting the cause they believe so much on.If they dont want to leave Zoo country called Nigeria what is their business trying to hold down igbos that want to go.This unity begging is begining to piss me off seriously

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2021
matm:

Ipob says,sit at home only on days' of MNK trial, miscreants and touts with no agenda or aim say every Monday.Every tout is now forming ipob,seizing d opportunity to burn people's vehicles and shops.
Nemesis will soon catch up with those dt kill and punish common people.
Don't go commit suicide because of IPOB matter oooo.No matter how hard you people try to pretend or conceal it that you people are not afraid that Biafra will soon be a reality we know it but we pity you one Nigerians shaa but when igbos leave this Zoo country your Fulani masters will show you people shege
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:

Tell the efulefu. Small covid 19 them don Dy destroy trucks to steal breads.
The east kept eating and eating and sharing.
1 naira the fools couldn't give their hungry brothers.

Igbos seat at home in solidarity but na them cry pass.
They even invade their palliative ware houses to steal foods while igbos was laughing at them.During the three or four months of COVID-19 lockdown they saw how Rich Igbo individuals were sharing palliative to their various communities, something that never happened in their own region and them marvelled
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Una go sit for house tire grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2021
Highman1900:
Igbo people too dey fear...

If boko Haram tell you for your region se make you no come out tomorrow,se you go bold come out?�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Tess24: 3:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Dhury:
As the city deserted na so una bank account go deserted .

Why don't you have a sense for once?.. Imagine the utterance coming out from your mouth... If such prayer is delivered to you.. How will you feel... Please, look for a corner and hide
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by uvie66: 4:11am On Oct 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Ohamadike is a man of the people..

The solidarity shown to him is second to none.

His popularity is growing stronger and his cult followership is tripling as the day goes bye.

He has engraved his name with gold ink on the rock of eternity and posterity will judge him right.

Breeze will blow, rain will fall, sun will shine and the earth may shake but Chukwu Okike Abiama who has began the good work of actualizing the freedom of the Igbo nation will bring to a perfect fulfillment.

Holy.. Holy.. Holy.. Nnamdi Kanu is Another Savior.
People are sitting at home only because of fear of violence from UGM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by egopersonified(f): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2021
This sit at home will be felt better if only igbos all over the country shut their businesses. To me, this south east sit at home is only hurting the igbos. Even if I am an Igbo man, I can't invest in the east or I will start diversifying from the east when I know my business will be shut at least 4 working days every month.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by uvie66: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Only two will save you in this life.
GOD & MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Weytin consign us when the wahala start it will only affect the Ibos... Ojukwu's rendezvous decimated over 1 million ibos, so my brother don't worry history will only repeat itself. Thank their are no oil pipelines to blow up so you can really force the Government hand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by uvie66: 4:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Tess24:

Why don't you have a sense for once?.. Imagine the utterance coming out from your mouth... If such prayer is delivered to you.. How will you feel... Please, look for a corner and hide
My brother keep quiet he is right...I am an Uber driver and Mondays is one of my busy days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by uvie66: 4:24am On Oct 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Buharî is a calamity
Buharî is a disaster
Buharî is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Our major problem in this country is relinquishing power to fool ani fools.
In the history of Nigeria, these savage cows have ruled this country for at least 70% of times. See the results of their rulership - FAILURE!!!

Buharî is the worst thing to ever happen to this country. He's failure and corruption has even surpassed that of ibb.
Very nepotistic cow.

A pack of Indomie is now N2,900! Something that used to be N1,300 two years ago.

Bottle Table water is now N100

Sardine is now N500

In some places, one single egg is now N100

12.5 kg of gas is now N6500

Engine oil 1LT is now N3000! Etc

N500 can hardly feed anyone satisfactorily in a booker or mamaput restaurant..

I wonder what state this country will be by 2023.
Definitely, there is no way out of these nonsense except DIVISION.
it is not Buhari's fault it is called in inflation which has been in double digits for more than ten years.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Salvofthesouth(m): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2021
GenBuhari:
Are the people sitting at home because many police stations have been attacked and closed , Many police vehicles burnt, IPOB closed roads and burning vehicles on the road, IPOB closing markets.

Why would you go out when they have forcefully closed the roads and you are not guaranteed police protection?

Read what you wrote up there please.
Can you see that you sound so stupid?

You sound so dumb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by plaindealer: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Who won make terrorist waste den life over son worthless terrorist wey dey collect beans inside ZOO prison..

People don smart
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by nerd004: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

His popularity is growing stronger and his cult followership is tripling as the day goes bye.

He has engraved his name with gold ink on the rock of eternity and posterity will judge him right.

Breeze will blow, rain will fall, sun will shine and the earth may shake but Chukwu Okike Abiama who has began the good work of actualizing the freedom of the Igbo nation will bring to a perfect fulfillment.

Mumu person spotted,,,,I was in the east few months ago,,,many are afraid for their lives and not in solidarity....you burn innocent people shops and kill them if dey come out....May God punish u all Igbo elites involved .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by onumadu: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2021
The speed with which Awka is developing is breathtaking!

This city was a mere village about two decades ago. Today it is beginning to outpace some of the oldest cities in Nigeria in terms of development.

This is the Igbo spirit.

They say that we are not going back to our region, yet our cities keep growing in leaps and bounds.
Okay o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I call my guy for Igweocha, and e tell me say business dey go on there.

There is only sit at home in the South East(Igbo land) geopolitical region of Nigeria
liar Mohammed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Rupertek: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Does it mean we have accepted that biafra is now for the igbo nation, the 6 south east states? No more the stupidity of trying to drag south south in.
If you said Igbo people voluntarily stayed at home because of kanu, what about the millions of igbos in lagos , Abuja and other places ? They don't love kanu enough to stay at home?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by Rupertek: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

Read what you wrote up there please.
Can you see that you sound so stupid?

You sound so dumb
Are you not the stupid and dumb one here? What he said are absolutely true. IPOb kill people, chased away policemen, burn vehicles and shops of defaulters, how do you expect people to come out? They are just scared for their lives.
There are more igbos living in lagos than those living in Anambra, do they sit at home? Abi, those ones don't love kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by rickyrex(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Dhury:
As the city deserted na so una bank account go deserted .
you fit rate the number of Igbo beggers with that of other tribes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) by UncleKoboko: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2021
uvie66:
it is not Buhari's fault it is called in inflation which has been in double digits for more than ten years.
Or deh.
Then whose fault is it?
My fault or your fault?
I don't know what kind of brain some of you have or how your brain functions.

When you have a very stupîd, selfish, careless, clueless and nepotistic people in government, how won't there be inflation.
A government who doesn't give a damn.
No basic amenities in place.

Is it my fault that there's no:
Power (electricity)
Security
Good roads
And developments?

If many of these things are in place, Nigeria will be a better place and there won't be inflation.

Use your head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Bomb Blast In Mamati, Maiduguri Kills And Injures People (Graphic Photos) / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.