Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Most Powerful Region In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Powerful Region In Nigeria (716 Views)

Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Justmesagi: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Which is the most powerful region among the regions that comprise Nigeria?

Oftentimes, people arrogate power in different spheres to these regions as follows:

The Northwest/NorthEast --- political power. I regard them as the Arabs of Nigeria.

The North central --- agricultural power, military power. I regard them as Isreal among Arab nation. They have so much potential.

The SouthSouth ---- forex power (I believe they earn more forex for Nigeria due to oil). I regard them as a typical african, carribean, and black Americans of Nigeria. They have natural resources but it is being drilled, mined and used by others in Nigeria.

The SouthEast --- commercial power. I regard them as the Asians of Nigeria. They are very good with business, money, and tech.

The SouthWest --- intelligence! I regard them as the Europeans of Nigeria. They are diplomatic, sophisticated, and very strategic.

You know why I chose intelligence for them? Because people often get confused and find it hard to peg the region to a single "power". This is because they are the all rounder in all that I listed above. I chose to call a spade a spade this time.

Feel free to disagree politely and give your unbias opinion.

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by SlayerForever: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tribal war bait

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by NyamiriSlayer(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
I dey watch patiently
Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Justmesagi: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
Tribal war bait
No. This is to lend sense to some people.......

If u know u know.
Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
SE , a region that stood against 2 war powers , British and Russia for and every tribe in Nigeria for 3yrs ... accept Ibibio and Efik ,that stood with them during the war ..
Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by ygowon: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
South East is the least powerful. They have no say. They have been reduced to nothing.

But thank God for using Nnamdi Kanu to add value to the region. May God continue to protect and bless him
Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by aremuforlife(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
SE , a region that stood against 2 war powers , British and Russia for and every tribe in Nigeria for 3yrs ... accept Ibibio and Efik ,that stood with them during the war ..
That is what they called foolishness.
You don't need to start a war you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by Banmeallday: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Justmesagi:
Which is the most powerful region among the regions that comprise Nigeria?

Oftentimes, people arrogate power in different spheres to these regions as follows:

The Northwest/NorthEast --- political power. I regard them as the Arabs of Nigeria.

The North central --- agricultural power, military power. I regard them as Isreal among Arab nation. They have so much potential.

The SouthSouth ---- forex power (I believe they earn more forex for Nigeria due to oil). I regard them as a typical african, carribean, and black Americans of Nigeria. They have natural resources but it is being drilled, mined and used by others in Nigeria.

The SouthEast --- commercial power. I regard them as the Asians of Nigeria. They are very good with business, money, and tech.

The SouthWest --- intelligence! I regard them as the Europeans of Nigeria. They are diplomatic, sophisticated, and very strategic.

You know why I chose intelligence for them? Because people often get confused and find it hard to peg the region to a single "power". This is because they are the all rounder in all that I listed above. I chose to call a spade a spade this time.

Feel free to disagree politely and give your unbias opinion.

Hardly any world class structures, useless leaders and followers. It is a shythole where killings and kidnappings happen like normal.

You people love your slave name and slave nation shaaaaaaa
Re: Most Powerful Region In Nigeria by GODBLESSBUHARI: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
ygowon:
South East is the least powerful. They have no say. They have been reduced to nothing.

But thank God for using Nnamdi Kanu to add value to the region. May God continue to protect and bless him

I totally agree .. most useless region since 1960.. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ambush Of Soldiers: A Major Setback That Will Never Be Forgotten / Five Times Lai Mohammed Blindly Denied Lekki Tollgate Killings / Abia Women Will Get N500 For Giving Birth In Government Hospitals Governor Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.