Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (17930 Views)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by SlayerForever: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will reserve my comment for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Sirjamo: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oponu

Who told you that Fulani grabbed our land?

You're just looking for a way to justify what has become of your AfganEASTan

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by dasparrow: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Even if it is, that will soon change because as long as there is free movement of all Nigerians around Nigeria, the problems engulfing other parts of the country will soon get to your area. By the way, fulani are already in Yorubaland. Remember what happened in Igbogolu where Chief Sunday Igboho is from? That is Yorubaland too you know, not just Lagos. Many residents from Igbogolu have fled to Benin Republic for refuge. I saw the video. Fulani herdsmen killed people there and burnt property causing the residents to flee.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

Exactly what I meant, the most peaceful and reasonable tribe in all of Africa. The question is, why can't other tribes be reasonable like Yoruba at least for the sake of peaceful coexistence?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
dasparrow:
Even if it is, that will soon change because as long as there is free movement of all Nigerians around Nigeria, the problems engulfing other parts of the country will soon get to your area. By the way, fulani are already in Yorubaland. Remember what happened in Igbogolu where Chief Sunday Igboho is from? That is Yorubaland too you know, not just Lagos. Many residents from Igbogolu have fled to Benin Republic for refuge. I saw the video. Fulani herdsmen killed people there and burnt property causing the residents to flee.

But since the people surrendered their land as Femi Adesina suggested, there is NOW peace in all YorubaLand. Why don't other tribes imitate our peaceful Yoruba neighbors?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Exactly what I meant, the most peaceful and reasonable tribe in all of Africa. The question is, why can't other tribes be reasonable like Yoruba at least for the sake of peaceful coexistence?
Because they haven't evolved properly they are at the middle stage of their evolution, at that stage instincts are more powerful than reason.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Because they haven't evolved properly they are at the middle stage of their evolution, at that stage instincts are more powerful than reason.

Interesting viewpoint: survival instincts as against reifying the abstractness of an imaginary threat, interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by updatechange(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg no bring your roti roti come here o

11 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ba7man(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by DoggoneDogg: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Peaceful because they have been conquered.

Their leader has been poisoned in a strange land yet they can't say a word.

That's not peace, it's FEAR grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Blue3k(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Who knows nobody keeps track of crime statistics in Nigeria. NBS stopped tracking it 2017. Even when they did it was lazily done because they didn't adjust for population. It should be reported on per 100k basis.

The last measure the NBS could improve is actually reported victimization rates by tribe, perpetrator by tribe, and if they're foreigners. Reporting race is pretty common in a lot of countries but since 99.9 of Nigeria are same race that be pointless.

https://www.nairaland.com/6470395/why-did-buhari-stop-tracking

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Yorubaritua1ist: 2:30am On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
[s]It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough? That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?[/s]
Remind me the region again where banks are still being robbed on a daily this Country.SW is the still the only region in Nigeria where bank robberies still exist. Most banks in some parts of SW have refused to open some of their branches due to the fear of being attacked and robbed. Skull mining, organ harvesteing and even drug abuse is still on the rise in Yoruba land..there is nothing peaceful about Yorubaland. Even not for IPOB madness, SE have always been the most peaceful region in Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Ttalk: 3:02am On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough? That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

You are such a useless irritant who see, think and dream about SW all your life.

Your attempt to disparage SW is well noted and would be treated hot as you present it. If you lack decorum, why not limit it to your cursed village and stop all these shamefull display.

The fact that SW has not been as volatile as other region shows that the Nationality is different from other region forced together by Lugard. All other irrelevant jab about SW succumbing to Fulani invasion is just an attempt to ridicle a region that is ahead of your generation in every aspect.

It would be better to focus your energy on people that designated you as terrorist, people that daily tag you as dot in a circle and El rufai that mock the entire 5 States of the East as inconsequential.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Idiko1: 3:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Cowardice and love for peace are world apart. By the way, deceit is a companion of inherent cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Guestlander: 3:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Remain the region again where banks are still being robbed on a daily this Country.SW is the still the only region in Nigeria where bank robberies still exist. Most banks in some parts of SW have refused to open some of their branches due to the fear of being attacked and robbed. Skull mining, organ harvesteing and even drug abuse is still on the rise in Yoruba land..there is nothing peaceful about Yorubaland. Even not for IPOB madness, SE have always been the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Says a villager from Afghaneastern. Where everyone is a target of ESN.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Covidodo: 3:34am On Oct 20, 2021
It's funny how osu losers from AfghanEASTERN used to claim their barren region was the most peaceful in Nigeria.

The reality has dawned on those self destructive irritants and they are now crying all over the place .
Such hateful and envious scum.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Yorubaritua1ist: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Guestlander:

Says a villager from Afghaneastern. Where everyone is a target of ESN.
Atleast,they don't go about robbing people and banks unlike in the wild wild waste where robbery is the order of the day

5 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Yorubaritua1ist: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Covidodo:
It's funny how osu losers from AfghanEASTERN used to claim their barren region was the most peaceful in Nigerian.

The reality has dawned on those self destructive irritants and they are now crying all over the place .
So a hateful and jealous scum.
Says an afonja head slammer that hails from the land of wild wild waste where they kill and mine their fellow afonjas for ritual and harvest their organs. cheesy heard that most banks in the wild wild waste are scared to open to avoid getting robbed and killing their workers in the process

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Remind me the region again where banks are still being robbed on a daily this Country.SW is the still the only region in Nigeria where bank robberies still exist. Most banks in some parts of SW have refused to open some of their branches due to the fear of being attacked and robbed. Skull mining, organ harvesteing and even drug abuse is still on the rise in Yoruba land..there is nothing peaceful about Yorubaland. Even not for IPOB madness, SE have always been the most peaceful region in Nigeria
But their skull-mining industry doesn't disturb their peace. The industry is just peripheral while people go about their businesses. Armed robbery is also a momentary activity so the general peace is preserved after the banks are robbed. What we are looking at is peace in terms of not rising against Fulani conquest agenda.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ScamHunter: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
Oponu

Who told you that Fulani grabbed our land?

You're just looking for a way to justify what has become of your AfganEASTan

We are saying the same thing bro. You're the ONLY tribe that Fulani have not grabbed their land in Nigeria. They only occupy your forests voluntarily. Other tribes ought to emulate your peaceful disposition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Covidodo: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Says an afonja head slammer that hails from the land of wild wild waste where they kill and mine their fellow afonjas for ritual and harvest their organs. cheesy heard that most banks in the wild wild waste are scared to open to avoid getting robbed and killing their workers in the process
You can deceive your follow flat...heads but definitely not sane Nigerians .
South east is currently dragging with the boko ravaged North East .

Ipob terrorists are having a field day in the Barren Yeast at the moment.
You economic refugees should not be allowed to run away from your barren land so you can all reap the benefits of your support for terrorism .

Schools , markets , banks are currently locked in your AfghanEASTERN.
Bornu and Yobe sef no do pass this grin grin

Osu terrorists grin cheesy

The sad yeastern Nigeria is now the second most unsafe region in the world. 2nd only to somalia

47 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Yorubaritua1ist: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Covidodo:
[s]
You can deceive your follow flat...heads but definitely not sane Nigerians .
South east is currently dragging with the boko ravaged North East at the moment .

Ipob terrorists are having a field day in the Barren Yeast at the moment.
You economic refugees should not be allowed to run away from your barren land so you can all reap the benefits of your support for terrorism .

Schools , markets , banks are currently locked in your AfghanEASTERN.
Bornu and Yobe sef no do pass this grin grin

Osu terrorists grin cheesy

The sad yeastern Nigeria is now the second most unsafe region in the world. 2nd only to somalia[/s]
Unsafee region but banks and other financial institutions operate without fear while in your peaceful region, they dare not open due to the fear of being attacked and killing people in the process. Keep deceiving those who don't about the security situation in the wild wild waste.. kidnapping is also on the rise in the wild wild waste while you all pretend that all is well. Even the dullard of ogun state is now governing the failed state from abroad cheesy..

It must really sucks to come from the waste land part of the zoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by tolexy007(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2021
beeni

4 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
I know a fulani man that is currently occupying two plots of land he grabbed during the iskilu wakill saga in ibarapa

5 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Lolz
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by tradepunter: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Yep
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Grace001: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
One would think those commenters above are from different countries.

FAKE UNITY

9 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Fasz24: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
dasparrow:
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by King44(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?
I will reserve my comment as well.

Cos 70 percent of the country is not peaceful.

What affects the head affects the entire body, thanks to Buhari, Malami, Boko, Bandits, kidnappers etc most especially Buhari, Malmi, and all northern elites their grand patron, they should be held responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria / Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.