Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) (42051 Views)

Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
HBD to her. Luv her.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by teefeh25(f): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sirheny007:
"47 - Still a diva"

You'd think she meant "47 and still Young" but no.
She's celebrating the fact that she's 47 and yet can still hoe..

Shut up please�

14 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
simultaneousboi:
I don't know her
VAR generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Aging gracefully.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

The talented actress released a new photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSMWgWAwnD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This babe speaks good english and has class. Age well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
This woman too fine
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by DrAlake29: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Crochet: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Assumptabeke(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
My next favourite cast after Eniola Salami in KOB.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
De kain fluency wer de her grammar no be here.oo!
Happy birthday Ma!!

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wtf is your problem in life? Who hurt you boy?
Sirheny007:
"47 - Still a diva"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by qtguru(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
I like this lady's style, my crush

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beyond shutting these teenage boys up, we must demand that these pieces of dung stay mad or out of the front page
Misogynistic, illiterate bastards must never get a say on platforms like this
teefeh25:

Shut up please�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Milesbillions(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday though

She look fit...If this kind mama catch you for bed...coupled with the fact that she is from akwa ibom...damnnn...she will ride you to hell

Matured women urge for sex is second to non..they are damnnn tight...see tiwa savage...41+

BOSS, how can we talk?

Abeg gimme update

Show ur boy way boss

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin your head dey there
Pearlyakin:
Happy birthday to Jumoke Randle grin cheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Onyeka2019: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today.

Broski you said Popular Nollywood Actress..
I no sabi her nah my first time way ago even see her photo b this. Popular ke

She no popular anything
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sirheny007:
"47 - Still a diva"

What makes her a hoe if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Kissiemu(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Happy birthday to her. I see a sex tape involving her being leaked on social media before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
One day you will see the one wey fit blind you

This I have seen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by mamaluwe22(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sirheny007:
"47 - Still a diva"

. She's married man
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS?

I REALLY FOR LIKE FVCK HER.

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayotemide:
Beyond shutting these teenage boys up, we must demand that these pieces of dung stay mad or out of the front page
Misogynistic, illiterate bastards must never get a say on platforms like this
Nairaland was such a wonderful platform when the internet was still expensive. It refined the individuals who'd access Nairaland. It was a top notch site where intellectuals and professionals would meet and debate on crucial matters.

When the internet became accessible to everybody, in came the street urchins, the teenage boys and the hoodlums. Now everything is about simp, redpill, snake, hoes, wide toto, pr!ck, body count, virgin, non-virgin, clitocurrency, fish brain, it's a man's world, feminist, etc. They sound like a broken record and the worst part is that they think they're "logical". In their heads they actually believe that the trash they spew is logic. grin

It's a pity, but it is what it is.

@ topic, Happy Birthday to Nse Etim. A very refined actress.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happy Birthday ma'am! She is one actress that delivers her roles well. She doesn't act trash.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Oluwademilade: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Striving:
This woman was superb on KOB, I love her. Happy birthday dear.

Very superb
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Happy birthday to her. I see a sex tape involving her being leaked on social media before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

You no see this one clearly o. Na something else you dey see.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday though

She look fit...If this kind mama catch you for bed...coupled with the fact that she is from akwa ibom...damnnn...she will ride you to hell

Matured women urge for sex is second to non..they are damnnn tight...see tiwa savage...41+

....... Instead of you to wish her happy birthday, u dey dream about how she go take handle you for bed.... Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Bigpapi: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

The talented actress released a new photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSMWgWAwnD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E don tey wey I wan Bleep u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.