Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) (42041 Views)

Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by ugotaya: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by ekaette1621: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday though

She look fit...If this kind mama catch you for bed...coupled with the fact that she is from akwa ibom...damnnn...she will ride you to hell

Matured women urge for sex is second to non..they are damnnn tight...see tiwa savage...41+

All thanks to xvideos.com
They are called MILF
Bad niggar

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Foreigner spotted on nairaland.

simultaneousboi:
I don't know her
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by HernanCortes: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

The talented actress released a new photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSMWgWAwnD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I go like fūck this woman
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by princewarri1985: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

''GATEWAY OTA DEY FOR OGUN STATE, GATEWAY OTA NON DEY INBETWEEN YOUR LEGS'' HER LINES IN ONE OF HER MOVIES, SHE IS ONE OF THE CLASSY ACTRESS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, VERY TALENTED LADY AND THE REST ARE TRASH, I LOVE HER ACTING SO MUCH
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Bigpapi: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2021
ebukajay184:

Dis girl toto too sweet abeg
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:49am On Oct 22, 2021
moneyissweet:
Foreigner spotted on nairaland.

Instead of you to say Villager spotted.. sad

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2021
This girl wey Sabi kiss Ramsey Noah for every film.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Tess24: 3:41am On Oct 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Happy birthday to her. I see a sex tape involving her being leaked on social media before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

Mr seer...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by siverspooon(m): 4:10am On Oct 22, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS?

I REALLY FOR LIKE FVCK HER.

Sorry but she is happily married.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Kinochi: 4:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by warlordd(m): 5:01am On Oct 22, 2021
When a Nigerian lady tells u she's 47, then u should be able to guess what her real age should be.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Sirheny007:
"47 - Still a diva"

You'd think she meant "47 and still Young" but no.
She's celebrating the fact that she's 47 and yet can still hoe..
So you expect her to stop being a farm tool and be walking around with walking stick?
Haba,even your grandma might be a tool for all those old men drinking ogogoro in your hometown.
Ir you think because she’s your grandma,she ain’t a hoe?
Naaaaa.
They are all farm tools till death.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by richard870(m): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Happy birthday to her. I see a sex tape involving her being leaked on social media before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Kindly include a comma after "This" .Thank you
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by janedonez(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma'am.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by freemanq(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday to you dear I love u so much
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by dahmie2013: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday Nse Ikpe-Etim. Congratulations...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by micxwell(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Farfalla:

Nairaland was such a wonderful platform when the internet was still expensive. It refined the individuals who'd access Nairaland. It was a top notch site where intellectuals and professionals would meet and debate on crucial matters.

When the internet became accessible to everybody, in came the street urchins, the teenage boys and the hoodlums. Now everything is about simp, redpill, snake, hoes, wide toto, pr!ck, body count, virgin, non-virgin, clitocurrency, fish brain, it's a man's world, feminist, etc. They sound like a broken record and the worst part is that they think they're "logical". In their heads they actually believe that the trash they spew is logic. grin

It's a pity, but it is what it is.

@ topic, Happy Birthday to Nse Etim. A very refined actress.
And it's becoming stale. They find a way to turn any topic in that direction.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Klass99(f): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2021
smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by tundeport(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Whaooo, that's my favorites actress,I love her too much,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LONG LIFE AND MORE GRACE...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Klass99(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Hbd pretty diva
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by CPU25(f): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2021
when i see all these people with their ages, it makes me wonder about the people is everyday undecided undecided like in my area you will see a 28 year old already looking like a grandma of 70

Damn this guys makes aging look so cute
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by HARMYMY(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2021
simultaneousboi:
I don't know her
Watch Mr and Mrs or phone swap or return of king of boys

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by HARMYMY(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Onyeka2019:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 47th birthday today.

Broski you said Popular Nollywood Actress..
I no sabi her nah my first time way ago even see her photo b this. Popular ke

She no popular anything

Maybe you don't use to watch the kind of movies she act

Watch these movies

Mr and Mrs
Phone swap
The visit
Return of King of boys

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Hbd fine and great woman
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday slay mama
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) by munafav(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday to Jumoke Randle..... King of boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.