Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? (3409 Views)

Why You Should Consider A Career In Teaching / If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Writing about cryptocurrency can give you financial freedom
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Registration stops soon

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Yesterday, we did orientation program for Cohort 2.0 of Writer Content and Earn Crypto academy.

It is my goal to build robust community of crypto writers in Nigeria and Africa.

Let's do it!
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by Juicethekid: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
autofreak2020:
Yesterday, we did orientation program for Cohort 2.0 of Writer Content and Earn Crypto academy.

It is my goal to build robust community of crypto writers in Nigeria and Africa.

Let's do it!
A pleasant evening to you sir.

Can I work for you?
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Juicethekid:
A pleasant evening to you sir.

Can I work for you?

Sure, send me your resume on WhatsApp

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by Juicethekid: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
autofreak2020:

Sure, send me your resume on WhatsApp
Alright sir.
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
10 new students got enrolled for Cohort 2.0 of cryptocurrency content writing academy.

This is day 2 in the training

I am super excited about what we are building for Africa right now.

By next Monday, we will start working on assignments.
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2022
We are going to have AMA (Ask Me Anything) for the crypto writing students today

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Live session with start shortly..
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Yes! We did it.

During the live session with the new crypto writers in Nigeria, I answered all the questions that asked.

We had fun while talking the business or cryptocurrency content writing.

You missed Cohort 2.0 already.

Don't miss the next one

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Starting from Monday, the new students will start working on their cryptocurrency writing project.
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Next thing on my agenda is to review students assignments, and provide necessary feedbacks that will improve their skills.

This weekend is not for Owambe, it is for work.
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Over 40 assignments has been submitted by students who are talking cryptocurrency writing course.

They are new to this niche, and they keep getting better, please don't judge them critically.

This is where I kept their assignments so the public can feast with their eyes

https://medium.com/@contentking/list/write2earn-student-assignments-30b0adb262aa
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
New week is dedicated to project
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
We are growing the next generation of Web 3.0 content creator.

The bear season is for building.

In bull market, all my students will give loud testimonies.

Some are already get paid crypto writing jobs.

Why not send me DM on WhatsApp and let's talk about how you can join the next Write2Earn Academy Cohort?

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Today, the students were grouped into team.

The team A will work together and create a high quality crypto whitepaper for an agricultural investment DAO that is focusing on tokenizing Coconut plantation.

They will include 10 years roadmap that will show detailed information on how the investors will earn return on their investments.

We are not here to play.

Next Cohort will not be as cheap as this, price is going to #20,000

Final course is #50,000

It started from #5,000 and it keeps increasing.
Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
In Cohort 3.0 of Write2Earn.

I would like to give scholarship to 3 people that are living with disabilities as long as they would like to become cryptocurrency/blockchain writers.

Yes, you can recommend people. A form will be out soon, you can share it with them, and I will be in touch to know how I can help.

Minimum requirement is school certificate, as long as the person finish secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sample of NFT Certificate that Write2Earn Academy students received today.

Sounds like immutable certificate, yeah?

The Cohort 2.0 students of Write2Earn Academy received their certificate as NFT.

This is for those who have demonstrated high level of commitment to the training, they have completed their crypto writing assignments, built a web 3.0 writing portfolio and have successfully worked on their projects.

Admission will be opened for Cohort 3.0 by next Monday.

This time, training fee is #19,999

You should join now before it increases to #50,000 in 2023.

Re: Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? by autofreak2020(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
The registration for Cohort 3.0 stopped on 28th of December 2023.

If you have missed this, Cohort 4.0 is next year.

The goal is to become the pioneer of cryptocurrency content writing academy in Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help:whats The Best Skill/handwork He Should Venture Into? / How To Buy Card/data From Your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account See Code / Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.