Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court (3336 Views)

Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by IhateYouMan: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Indestructible

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by iKingsley(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
He is laughing at zombies

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
Smile for the camera is now laugh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by BombAttack(f): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by meccuno: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by IhateYouMan: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:

True bro cheesy cool

Suffering and smiling zombies for that matter.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
Someone in captivity is laughing @ his captors? I wish you could exchange residences, maybe DSS will allow you use internet to come on Nairaland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by ebuk4real(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin

Still waiting for the federal government's bandits to hoist their flag before they are declared as terrorists..... that's the wisdom of APC and Lia Mohammed..

Foolish people..Ndiara

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by IhateYouMan: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Someone in captivity is laughing @ his captors? I wish you could exchange residences.

Freedom fighters usually laugh at their enemies !!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by iKingsley(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
is he supposed to smile at the camera if he is eating watery beans as you claimed? grin
Narrative don dey change

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
IhateYouMan:

Freedom fighters usually laugh at their enemies !!
Like who, Which freedom fighter? The ones that normally laugh are the ones about to face firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Joromi1: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
He's looking humble. DSS don deal with am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by iKingsley(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Someone in captivity is laughing @ his captors? I wish you could exchange residences, maybe DSS will allow you use internet to come on Nairaland?
snap a picture of your face and post, I want to check something grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
is he supposed to smile at the camera if he is eating watery beans as you claimed? grin
Narrative don dey change
Watery beans with DSS? How is that possible, DSS Allocation is very high, na Mr Biggs, & Chicken Republic they will be feeding him with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by IhateYouMan: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:

On the contrary he is stoically determined to actualise his cause and unfazed about the treatment meted out to him. A true warrior.

You cannot compare him to suffering and smiling shit hole cowards cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
Sorry man, I am not a fugitive.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Notasyouthink: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If you like wail in pain from now till eternity, Nigeria must collapse.

Take heart tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by IhateYouMan: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

In other words a suffering coward

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Tochi3(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Laughing at his "captors" or zombies, how does that increase your 30k monthly zomstipend ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If you like wail in pain from now till eternity, Nigeria must collapse.

Take heart tongue tongue tongue
Winners don’t wail, we are watching you, go & collapse it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Joromi1: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
IhateYouMan:

On the contrary he is stoically determined to actualise his cause and unfazed about the treatment meted out to him. A true warrior.
So why couldn't he stand straight? Any problem with his spinal cords? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by iKingsley(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I want to compare it with the watery beans eater.

Nigerian youth, suffering and smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tochi3:
Laughing at his "captors" or zombies, how does that increase your 30k monthly zomstipend ?
$30k, we are managing in South Beach Miami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Buckeyemedia1: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
I want to compare it with the watery beans eater.

Nigerian youth, suffering and smiling grin
Sorry I am not part of you, all we do is win no matter what, if it doesn’t make dollars, it doesn’t make sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Emergingnation(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
Says Afonja Muslim...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by unbitchable(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
iKingsley:
profile pic of buckeyemedia1 aka favor 914

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Tochi3(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
$30k, we are managing in South Beach Miami.
There you are influencing prospecting zombies on how to be brain dead on a monthly zombie stipend of 30k.

You are evil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by iKingsley(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

profile pic of buckeyemedia1 aka favor 914
impostor grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by Conrod: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Then, certainly a brown roof "happy" dweller.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
The moniker KillMNKnow how market?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by gwarotango: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Him don humble by force. The last time he was shouting like the mad man that he is 'go and tell Buhari that I said he is mad' but now him eye don clear. That DSS watery na something else. grin By the way what kind of terrorist travels with only one pair of Fendi pants? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
True dude pain and laughing walkers for that question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola: Osun, FG Spent ₦5 Billion On Social Interventions / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. / Tinubu Under Fire For Denigrating Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.