Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech (5494 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by chatinent: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2022
When Tinubu was giving his entitlement speech about it being his turn to rule Nigeria since he was the one who put the present rulers in power on Thursday, his orderly was caught laughing at him on camera.

What's your reaction?

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque seun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Malory: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2022
She knew the old frog was lying. She knew he is just wasting his time and loot. She just wanted to get paid and nothing else

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Brunosamel(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Desperation is really a Bad disease

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by cuddlyaplasta4: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. We will never stop supporting our leader

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by MadamVanessa(f): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Tinubu is now the joke of millennium. Even me I have been laughing endlessly at this joker.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by chatinent: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu only wants a reward for his godfatherism, and I wish this will be an end to that in Nigeria! He even called a governor Eleyin...that's the height of the desperation! All the percentages these his godsons as governors send to him isn't enough that he wants to feed from the Nigerian treasury itself!

Every four years is the only time you travel from state to state meeting the people! And after that, you lockup and resume your tour abroad!

Funnily enough, the eleyin is another failed governor! I bet half of Ogun state's treasury is paid to the godfather. That is not to forget that over 60% of Lagos' incomes also goes to this same man! He has also been expecting federal ministerial positions and monthly thank-yous from Osibanjo and Buhari...even though they've been doing it. Now he wants the presidency!

You want to now finish Nigeria!

You don't want Lagos alone! The billions are now outdated! You want the country's treasury itself!

Tinubu is the greediest Nigerian alive!

Is Nigeria a compensation arrangement!

Tinubu has been putting people in power to cover-up for his corruption, and for a payback in the future. We know he has succeeded in owning Lagos—putting all his family in political places and being the chairman of tax—but Nigeria is not for rent.

You brought Buhari, you brought Osibanjo, you brought Ambode, you brought Eleyin, ....what good have the failures you have been bringing brought? Can you boast about any change in the country since you started imposing failures on us?!

Tinubu should be ashamed!

Little wonder he moves with bullion vans since the government of Lagos itself is his boy!

He even said that after Buhari failed thrice and he went to meet him, he told him he would help him if he didn't forget the Yoruba people. We all know this is a lie to campaign using pity as though he has the best interest of the Yorubas. We all know he only wanted the presidency for himself after he brought in Buhari.

You love Yorubas and watched Lagosians being shot in a peaceful protest in Lagos and did nothing! Who ordered the Lekki massacre!

Maybe after the politics that will be played, Tinubu will know who the main politicians who don't want to leave power are. Fulanis want to remain in power forever! They were the minors until you folks gave them power, and now they are playing in by using politics by population, religion, and capitalizing on the illiteracy of their people to overshadow you.

A time will come when the Igbos will be silent on Nigeria affairs and the Yorubas will begin their agitation for secession.

From the video, I conclude that Tinubu is only desperate to be the president because of what it will mean to his name, reputation, and an increase in godsons...not like he has anything to offer. He will simply be an upgraded Buhari version.

In all, let's sincerely pray for Tinubu make he no go catch stroke that day.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by IamWonderful: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2022
The dogs has gather again to bark at the moon, unfortunately for them, the moon keeps shinning brighter, Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land, the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts baby pounders and IPOB cannibals, ride on the indisputable and indispensable GOD'S project, you are their father, they will surely bow to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Mokason288(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Maybe teifnubu poooood on himself again grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by alsudan: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Why she no go laff, even me here have been laffing at the Thief’s display of stupidity.

The Thief be like Mi Toron Fura grin Druggie don teach me small Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by ZombieTAMER: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Useless thread

Tell me who's not laughing at the clown called Tinubu.

I made Buhari president
I made Osibanjo VP
I made Heaven and Earth

Man is so scary desperate,
he might sell the country

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by bicoloratrite9: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the most influential politician of this era.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by DonBenny77(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by KoronaKola: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by RobustRoad: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Tokskob2008: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Even if he was the one that made the whole 36 States governors won the elections that shouldn't be the yardstick for him to become the next president. The man is becoming more desperate by the day abeg and I wonder why his handlers are making him goof this much. APC better present Osinbajo so they can get enough votes because this level of desperation cannot defeat Atiku who is a Northerner and we don't want any Northerner as president in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by vastolord4(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Elect people from PDP or APC, it's not my business.. just think about experiencing your old age in Nigeria and then imagine if you would have voted for the right person in your youth to make your old age stress free .. imagine your future as an average Nigerian! Even average Nigerians now are now survivers talk more about the below average Nigerians..

Forget sentiments, forget nepotism, forget religion, all we need is a neutral person that hasn't been in the federal arm of government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by yorubarere: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
When Tinubu was giving his entitlement speech about it being his turn to rule Nigeria since he was the one who put the present rulers in power on Thursday, his orderly was caught laughing at him on camera.

What's your reaction?

Everyone laughed. Talk another thing. cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by legendarystar: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Media people make una no spoil this lady career with una lies biko.
That aside, bross church offering never tire you and atiku cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by chatinent: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2022
legendarystar:
Media people make una no spoil this lady career with una lies biko.
That aside, bross church offering never tire you and atiku cheesy

You think I support Athieveku? Think again!

I support no one! I am here to show you all their lies.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by TallerKola: 6:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , on your mandate forever. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Oracleforce: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2022
vastolord4:
Elect people from PDP or APC, it's not my business.. just think about experiencing your old age in Nigeria and then imagine if you would have voted for the right person in your youth to make your old age stress free .. imagine your future as an average Nigerian! Even average Nigerians now are now survivers talk more about the below average Nigerians.

Forget sentiments, forget nepotism, forget religion, all we need is a neutral person that hasn't been in the federal arm of government

If the person has no experience in the federal arm of government....he or she will use at least 6 months to do trial -and -error. He will need another 6 months to correct his or her errors.. Because governing Nigerians is too complicated unlike in some countries the rule of law works..
So, experience is the best teacher.. Someone like Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo, etc that are both technocrats and politicians should be able to do us proud...
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Weak6Exers: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by BowlingTall: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Aidejay(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
No seriously! I believe he has began to see the makings of his defeat, and this is a last reminder or a threat to all and sundry that if he doesn't win they can kiss their political careers goodbye.

If it took him 15 years to wreck havoc on PDP imagine how patient he is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Truthisunique2: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Na frustration dey worry tinubu

Since buhari have continuously kept undermining him he needs to hype himself to feel important

No body gives a f.uc.k, buhari don even collect the title of leader of the party and promised to exert his full power as leader

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by PlayerMeji: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2022
So the definition of desperation is when someone does something for the first time rather than someone who has been doing the same thing for over 20 years like Atiku

Tokskob2008:
Even if he was the one that made the whole 36 States governors won the elections that shouldn't be the yardstick for him to become the next president. The man is becoming more desperate by the day abeg and I wonder why his handlers are making him goof this much. APC better present Osinbajo so they can get enough votes because this level of desperation cannot defeat Atiku who is a Northerner and we don't want any Northerner as president in 2023.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by islandsscotch8: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by SpatialKing(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
So unnecessarily proud, arrogant and too full of himself...
So obsessed with power
This man will suicidal if he doesn't win the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by lastmessenger: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
The dogs has gather again to bark at the moon, unfortunately for them, the moon keeps shinning brighter, Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land, the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts baby pounders and IPOB cannibals, ride on the indisputable and indispensable GOD'S project, you are their father, they will surely bow to you
in this your compaign strategy? Casting aspertion on a particular ethnic,no wonder Nigerians are against your boss. Stop typing rubbish.sell us your masters strongest point and stop making more enemies for him.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Corporate2020: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:

What's your reaction?

I think it is you people that have entitlement disorders. Your people are the ones that are crying that you should be given the Presidential seat without any contest. Your people have been begging every tribe to step down for you.

Tinubu has not been doing that. Instead, Tinubu had been saying "let's meet at the polling booths and at the rigging room". Even the lifeless Buhari that wants to handpick another useless successor like him, Tinubu has looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told the Fulani herdsman from Daura that it is not possible.

Other Igbo clowns who are pretending to be contesting have remained quiet as Buhari turns the party to his personal business, but the Jagaban Borgu has stood up to the traitor and dictator Buhari, and has told Buhari "go to Hell"
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by ScamHunter: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
He'll be sacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Afrit) On Africa's Infotech Policy / Policemen On Trial For Cold-blooded Murder Of Boko Haram Leaders / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.