Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (35327 Views)

My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Onelove508: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Daughters bring out the tenderness in men(fathers). As they're so preciously delicate. Like fresh flowers.

Exactly!
I can't wait.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Charlex23(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Heard so much about this squid game, what's it? I tried getting the app on playstore but am seeing many variations. Which one should I go for? If u have a logo of the choice one drop here for me
Squid game isn't an app. It's a movie
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Charlex23:

Squid game isn't an app. It's a movie

OK now I no. Not a movie freak then

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by tunnex190: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nozino:

Your 3year old watch squid game? With the sex and violence? Ok oo

Read the comments after sir.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by tunnex190: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
Squid game? A 3 year old was allowed to watch squid game or there is a game called squid game that she plays? Some parents are possessed

No one actually watched the series in my house except me. Not even on large screen for anyone else to see. Hope that answered your curiosity.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Lokojatoofar: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
tunnex190:

No one actually watched the series in my house except me. Not even on large screen for anyone else to see. Hope that answered your curiosity.

My bad. That sure clears things up cool How then would she know squid game style? How did she translate that art to squid game if she hasn't seen the movie? Did you give her a photo to work with? Forgive my being inquisitive.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by tunnex190: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

My bad. That sure clears things up cool How then would she know squid game style? How did she translate that art to squid game if she hasn't seen the movie? Did you give her a photo to work with? Forgive my being inquisitive.

I gave her option to design a house � or because of circle shape, I provided her squid game picture from the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.