Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa (2143 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / .. / Canada Permanent Resident Card, Advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by arthy: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hi nls. please can anybody help me on how to get permanent resident card. i have temporary resident visa and i want to stay. The visa is two months and i need tips on how to get permanent card.
Will appreciate all replies.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by arthy: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
I need urgent help on this matter
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by arthy: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
Somebody told me i have to declare myself as an asylum seeker b4 the process of residence will begin. But I dont want to do that. What do i do first and the process involved cos i want to stay in canada and get resident permit. Kindly give suggestion and tips.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2011
Post ur question in d travelin to canada thread
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by arthy: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
can somebody help me?
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by Dantecmu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2011
arthy

Waever decision you decide to take leave assylum outa of it, i guess you just got into canada calm down and study the environment dont be in a hurry cus i know of my aunt who went to Canada to seek asylum and got her resident card almost 4years after, trust me its that long sometimes bur i know there are faster means of getting it wif no hassle , anyways be careful, and dont let pple who have never been to canada advise you on hearsay this is the best,

ciao
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by anfanio: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
arthy,
Are you in Canada already? If so what is the length of stay granted at the point of entry? A two months visa allows you to enter Canada within two months.
Re: How Do I Get Permanent Resident Card Of Canada Using Temporary Residence Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
Dantecmu has given u d best answer. Morova u need not be worried dis much.
When u get to canada people will tell u hw to xtend ur stay and get papers

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be Warn And Pass It To Ur Family And Friends / Rescheduling My Visa Appointment / Interesting Facts You May Not Know About Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.