Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes (15161 Views)

Generator Fumes Kill 7 Friends Inside Studio In Bayelsa / Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Saxcv: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sad
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Chummynoni(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
aloma007:
I thank God for their lives.

Meanwhile, a very big thank you to every nairalanders who contributed to my interview journey to Lagos all the way from Ibadan.

May God almighty continue to contribute immensely to your development and keep you guys higher away from your current financial status.
U guys are just too much for me to mention which I believed mentioning of ur names here will only cast you all publicly which you might not like.

I am grateful to you all for doing me this huge favor despite not knowing me at all.

You guys will never lack any good thing in all ramifications of life for as long as you live.

Thank you and God bless you.

The interview journey will keep reminding me of this unbelievable memory of assistance.
It really was miraculous.

I am on my way back to Ibadan.
Thanks again and again.

One love to every willing mind that could not afford to do as well. You all will emerge victorious in all struggles of life and examinations.
good luck to you. Pass on the benevolence to the less privileged when you also have the means

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by TotoGame(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari should be blamed for this....he indirectly caused it

Buhari is evil
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by dododawa1: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
GayPontiff:
Pls I'd advise you all not to keep your handkerchief and transport fare inside same pocket...
I am still trekking from cele to Ajah.
When I get home I will tell you people what happened.

RIP to her.
NPF no go ever get sense.
following
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by alizma: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Death came knocking but this guys were under grace not to open the door.
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Nmezor(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Glad they pulled through

1 Like

Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Oizee(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good one, I'm glad they are fine.
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by CALCULUS16: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
odinnie369:
so sad, what that fumes does is, when it gets to the brain, it paralyzes the organ which is the central nervous system. This eventually leads to death
hmm doctor ambali cheesy what really happen is ,. haemoglobin[the red pigment in red blood cell] carries oxygen round the body, when carbon[II]oxide is inhaled, it reacts with haemoglobin to give carboxyhaemoglobin which cannot in anyway carries oxygen anymore. you know every cells and tissues require oxygen everysecond of which brain cells is one, when the brain ceases to get enough oxygen it can lead to lost of consciousness and if the victim continue to inhale more CO the more nearer he is to his grave. tanku Godbles u. cheesy
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by onlyforchrist: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
I doubt if u go reach house today o. Lol. Mofi olorun si en
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Testimony1988(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thank God they regain their strength.
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Carbon monoxide is a very deadly gas which gives no symptom when inhaled. The victim only feels tired/sleepy and once they doze off, off they go.

Stay away from generator fumes indoors.
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by YourFavorite21(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Let's blame Buhari na him cause am sad
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by JBoss25(m): 2:10am On Oct 22, 2021
GayPontiff:
Pls I'd advise you all not to keep your handkerchief and transport fare inside same pocket...
I am still trekking from cele to Ajah.
When I get home I will tell you people what happened.

RIP to her.
NPF no go ever get sense.
Hmmm
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by aloma007(m): 4:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Chummynoni:
good luck to you. Pass on the benevolence to the less privileged when you also have the means

Surely
I promise I shall
I will always remember this unexpected favor as another reason to raise others.

Thanks and one love

Big Ups!
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Pumpumking: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nmezor:
Glad they pulled through

Yes I normally pulllit out sir after I slide inside chick's...thanks anyways cheesy

anyways bsbes...apologies for a mad formerly gay crackhead known has Observanc1
who keeps mentioning yor name becuz I like, & u likee me. He sexually fostratted & i will help u deal with the dunce. Don't worry wink
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by observanc1: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

Yes I normally pulllit out sir after I slide inside chick's...thanks anyways cheesy

anyways bsbes...apologies for a mad formerly gay crackhead known has Observanc1
who keeps mentioning yor name becuz I like, & u likee me. He sexually fostratted & i will help u deal with the dunce. Don't worry wink
u are a very foolish sexstarved animal. Begging a girl for a kiss on nairaland. Fowl like u needs to be castrated and tied the stakes.
Re: 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes by Pumpumking: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nmezor:
Glad they pulled through

Pull? Kaiiii, hell yea. Nmezor i all ways pull out cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itchy Nipples / Dry Cracked Feet, And How To Fix Them / Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.