Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie (38524 Views)

Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty / Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by bluefilm: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
I said it.

The idiot is nothing but just a drama king.
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by endsarrrs(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ugh... Ikorodu bois can do berra angry
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Badguy77(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damn nigga no want make people know say him daugher don dey nack...Where were the camera and which day nigeria get mind to break wind screan of a car for real say na film...? Oga talk true jare dem nack your daughter

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bighead9:
I knew he was joking all along. Cause IGBO MEN can never stop their Daughters from hustling (Doing runs) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo Amaka cheesy

Deep down, you know that is neither funny nor sensible!!!.... So, try again!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Emmyreal4(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bighead9:
I knew he was joking all along. Cause IGBO MEN can never stop their Daughters from hustling (Doing runs) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo Amaka cheesy
Dry

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Felabrity: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is big LIEEEEE
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Boogyman557: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I WILL LOVE TO KUSH WIT DIS G. I KNW HE A KUSH MAN. WTF MAN
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by odinnie369: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
when is the movie ready
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by SATANlST: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
if it was real he will have destroyed the car body
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Confirmedzombie: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Only the brainwashed IPOB terorists thought otherwise.

Ndi Ara
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by dazzlingd(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
How much is windscreen?

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Sabi2016: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Which kind film be that wey camera men no dey? No crew, no nothing...oga abeg no cover up joor...
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by pennywys(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106944341:
We said it before now.

All for the grams!

A nice and catchy way to advertise your movie tho.

Twuale Kolo boy!

cool
comon hide ur face

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by oviexcels(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note: I also have handwork but where I stay business is very hard to come

Get a skill: houses wiring, plumbing, welding, tiling, furniture making, fashion designing, carpentry, automobile mechanic etc. This will help you better because after graduation you will still need the skill.
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by dododawa1: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Did heaven sure for all this Media's / journalists house like this , starting from their boss LIE Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Tomahawk99(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Afriqan:
I knew it... Some people were already calling his imaginary friend a peadophile... Both simp hypocrites and hungry Nigerian feminists. grin
grin
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
I remember the first movie I saw him in jealous lovers with pat Attah and Genevieve
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Firstcitizen: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Badguy77:
Damn nigga no want make people know say him daugher don dey nack...Where were the camera and which day nigeria get mind to break wind screan of a car for real say na film...? Oga talk true jare dem nack your daughter

Abeg no waste your energy for this people. Sebi na dat amateur android cameraman dem use shoot the movie or dem break screen finish before camera crew show. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by philiancoop(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
The attention tiwa was seeking came to him for free

Tiwa ��
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Kobicove(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
I knew it undecided
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by michlins(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note: I also have handwork but where I stay business is very hard to come
learn a skill and forget about higher education now. When you are done, you can go back to school
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Facefront1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=106944315][/quote]
You be real goat ooh....who ask you all these useless write up now....He is this He that...FCK you man
Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Thunderfayayou: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Afriqan:
I knew it... Some people were already calling his imaginary friend a peadophile... Both simp hypocrites and hungry Nigerian feminists. grin

You no knew anything Sharap

Re: Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

You no knew anything Sharap
Lol rat dog cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.