Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (21770 Views)

Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wetin baba wan go do for aso rock sef...

This man gat nothing to offer Nigerians, let him just rest and keep being godfather that will help him alot...
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Babaken(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Osinbanjo!!!!!
Don't mind them blinded foools.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Formation10: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
My God have mercy,dose people did not want him to live long dey just want him to die chap chap
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tinubu go and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by olatuns2017: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Indispensable85(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
winterlover:
Will their 16 votes help him win the election?
We shall see whether Nigerians have gathered sense in 2023.

Don't bank on Nigerians ooo.
You'll be disappointed.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by SeyeMan(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/21/16-apc-governors-supporting-tinubus-presidential-ambition-dayo-adeyeye/

Lalasticlala

All these looser APC Ekiti Politicians that are propping SWAGA for Tinubu to push their own bitter agenda against Fayemi. You better go restrategize coz Jagaban Is backing Osinbajo for the Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by winterlover: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

Don't bank on Nigerians ooo.
You'll be disappointed.
You're extremely right. They'll surely disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Foreseer: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Nyamiris no go sleep well today, bad news for descendants of ape from barren land
Yoruba man for president in 2023, if you don't like it, you bastards can go and kill youselves for all i care
look around your worthless sef, reflect back thoroughly and see if there is any Igbo person you have been or you are better than in any facet of life.
Ndigbo are born with the spectre to succeed, with or without your worthless likes.
We are borderless. How about your ethnic group? What can ye say of it
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by saintmm(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
The truth is every statement, policy and calculation with respect to 2023 has Tinubu in it either for or against him. Be it in the north, southeast, South South, PDP the much touted third force etc. But, I seriously detest his presidential ambition but, I'm yet to see any serious persons through out Nigeria that can match his influence, structure, political sagacity and his money. Forget Atiku, he stands no chance against Tinubu.
So, let other serious contenders come out and start working, enough of mind game but real game. I pray we will never have cause to endure Buhari second version in this country.

I rise

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Buckeyemedia1: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
SeyeMan:

All these looser APC Ekiti Politicians that are propping SWAGA for Tinubu to push their own bitter agenda against Fayemi. You better go restrategize coz Jagaban Is backing Osinbajo for the Presidency.
Sensible Man, na still Lagos Abeokuta express road, na Christian votes go decide the winner.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmykk:
Tinubu will win the 6 south west state of ogun, Ekiti,osun,oyo,lagos,ondo those are his domain and you never can tell he may loose guard one state.

But you see that 16 states of 19 northern states his political aide is bragging about he will never get it when a northern is in the presidential race of the opposition party with the backing of south south states.

Lets ssumed igbo didn't vote or igbo vote 50/50 for APC and the opposition.

The betrayal of the pass will affect the chance of producing a Southern president.

Nigeria is not lagos,the next president will be God sent

That god is for everyone unless if he is fake god.
Northerners voted for Abiola over Tofa in 93 election and they will repeat the same pattern come 2023. I'm Northerner and I very well know Nigerian political atmosphere, though the only predictable Nigerians are South-Easterners when it comes to voting pattern.
Candidates don't sell themselves, it is party that sell candidates and Tinubu has what it takes to get more vote from all the 16 states u mentioned.
You're so confused to think that North vote based on ethno-religious line just like how some religious fanatics in the south are having sleepless nights because of PMB who has no any religious concern nor have anything to do with religion.
If Tinubu contest against Atiku, the only state I'm not certain Atiku can win against him in the North may be only Adamawa.
GEJ won in most Northern states against PMB in 2011, OBJ won most Northern states against PMB in 2003 but the music changed in 2015 because Boko Haram was ruthlessly killing people and GEJ did nothing to stop it and many started suspecting the hand of FG on the insurgency especially when a fmr General and NSA of the then GEJ's administration, a card carrying member of PDP publicly stated that PDP is BH and and PDP created it and he died in a plane crash few weeks after this revelation. This is a revelation entirely different from the one given by conflict entrepreneurs like Mailafiya who have no first hand in the security matters but was so dogmatic to accept and feed people with unsubstantiated allegations.

So, believe me or not Tinubu has widely been accepted in the North now more than Atiku. Let the game begin and see the real actors of the game.

The only problem Tinubu is facing in the North is from his kinsmen who are obviously trying to pull him down by instigating ethnic tension between North and West; Ogun tops Buhari’s 190 political appointees, South-east least represented.
Ogun State in South-west Nigeria has the highest number of political appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari since his re-election in 2019 holding 17 out of a total 190 appointments, a document exclusively obtained by PREMIUM TIMES has revealed.
It is followed closely by Adamawa State with 14, and Kano, Lagos and Oyo states with 12 appointees each.
They are trailed by Katsina, Osun, Edo and Ondo with eight appointees apiece, Kwara and Ekiti with seven each while Delta comes next with six appointees.
States with the least appointments, according to the document, are Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Imo, Plateau and Zamfara, all of which have one political appointment each.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has no single political appointee.
Ogun is the home state of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Zonal distribution
On a zonal basis, the South-west geo-political zone, comprising Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti, tops the list with 64 appointees.

The North-west, Mr Buhari’s home zone, which has seven states altogether, comes a distant second with 37 appointees.
The states in the zone are Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara and Katsina where Mr Buhari hails from.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/396186-ogun-tops-buharis-190-political-appointees-south-east-least-represented-full-details.html

Despite clearly SW having larger share of PMB's appointments, some of them attack him for being lopsided in his appointments which is contrary to reality, we in the North are complaining abt his attitude but them who got the better of us are so ingrate to be making such selfish rhetoric statements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Buckeyemedia1: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sensible Man, na still Lagos Abeokuta express road, na Christian votes go decide the election winner.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Deblow: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2021
This is how this dude will carry Tinubu's whole problems on his head, so much that his own problems begging for solution will nearly consume him.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:
Yeah
We're doing our best
Enlightening those who are ready to hear
2023 is around the corner
Not by making noise all day in the name of protest and yet getting arrested and nothing is done about it.
Rather use the energy and work towards getting a better government
The youths are also those who helps the old cargoes

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE...

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by emmykk(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

Northerners voted for Abiola over Tofa in 93 election and they will repeat the same pattern come 2023. I'm Northerner and I very well know Nigerian political atmosphere, though the only predictable Nigerians are South-Easterners when it comes to voting pattern.
Candidates don't sell themselves, it is party that sell candidates and Tinubu has what it takes to get more vote from all the 16 states u mentioned.
You're so confused to think that North vote based on ethno-religious line just like how some religious fanatics in the south are having sleepless nights because of PMB who has no any religious concern nor have anything to do with religion.
If Tinubu contest against Atiku, the only state I'm not certain Atiku can win against him in the North may be only Adamawa.
GEJ won in most Northern states against PMB in 2011, OBJ won most Northern states against PMB in 2003 but the music changed in 2015 because Boko Haram was ruthlessly killing people and GEJ did nothing to stop it and many started suspecting the hand of FG on the insurgency especially when a fmr General and NSA of the then GEJ's administration, a card carrying member of PDP publicly stated that PDP is BH and and PDP created it and he died in a plane crash few weeks after this revelation. This is a revelation entirely different from the one given by conflict entrepreneurs like Mailafiya who have no first hand in the security matters but was so dogmatic to accept and feed people with unsubstantiated allegations.

So, believe me or not Tinubu has widely been accepted in the North now more than Atiku. Let the game begin and see the real actors of the game.

The only problem Tinubu is facing in the North is from his kinsmen who are obviously trying to pull him down by instigating ethnic tension between North and West; Ogun tops Buhari’s 190 political appointees, South-east least represented.
Ogun State in South-west Nigeria has the highest number of political appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari since his re-election in 2019 holding 17 out of a total 190 appointments, a document exclusively obtained by PREMIUM TIMES has revealed.
It is followed closely by Adamawa State with 14, and Kano, Lagos and Oyo states with 12 appointees each.
They are trailed by Katsina, Osun, Edo and Ondo with eight appointees apiece, Kwara and Ekiti with seven each while Delta comes next with six appointees.
States with the least appointments, according to the document, are Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Imo, Plateau and Zamfara, all of which have one political appointment each.

Zonal distribution
On a zonal basis, the South-west geo-political zone, comprising Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti, tops the list with 64 appointees.

The North-west, Mr Buhari’s home zone, which has seven states altogether, comes a distant second with 37 appointees.
The states in the zone are Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara and Katsina where Mr Buhari hails from.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/396186-ogun-tops-buharis-190-political-appointees-south-east-least-represented-full-details.html

Despite clearly SW having larger share of PMB's appointments, some of them attack him for being lopsided in his appointments which is contrary to reality, we in the North are complaining abt his attitude but them who got the better of us are so ingrate to be making such selfish rhetoric statements.

Thanks for the reply but let me throw light in some area you miscarried.
1. Abiola vs Tofa election was obviously a complete Nigerian populace vote to kick out years of Northern military presence in power and to appease southern absence from powers since 1960.

Tafawa Balewa,was a northern, Gowon is a northern,muritala was a northern,shagari was a northern,buhari was a northern,IBB was a northern. Only Aguyi irosi and OBJ were the only Southern and you don't expect a northern Tofa to have replaced IBB .After the north have rule a better time of Nigerian existence then.
Also Abiola was the choice of IBB,also Abiola was a complete billionaire just like dangote of today. So not only North voted Abiola it was a deliberate decision of all ethnicity in nigeria igbo inclusive to kick out military it work but it didn't work because he Abiola was never made a president .
So that reason of north voting Abiola in 1993 is weak and it was for a purpose they voted for for good reasons so was other tribes.

OBJ was also the choice of the military to appease the death of Abiola again after years of Abacha in power. All the time north voted south they do it when they discover trouble is coming and after long stay.

2.Jonathan was lucky to use PDP structure not northerns willing voting him, when he become president all the PDP governors of his time want second term so they work in his favour at state level to defeat Buhari whose party ANPP or APP was not so much on ground.

When those second term PDP governors time expire and when the north feel cheated over GEJ second they dislodged PDP in most states of the north before the helping hands of South west.

3.The political hungry north of these days are different from Abiola times,they don't even want the APC party to go to south and other are waiting to grab PDP ticket so don't deceive us that the north is folding her hand to support southwest candidate. They are planning too.

4.You mentioned buhari political appointments will be his saving grace for APC, Didn't Jonathan made political appointment during his days,was he not defeated.

Now there is the evil speech going around you hint on that the igbo vote can be predicated for PDP,when they voted Abiola and ObJ was those people from IGBO? Rather the Yoruba and hausa will want to paint them black for voting PDP .
Now let's assumed that Tinubu win when he is done it go to north when north is done and the igbo is still in PDP it go to Southwest yoruba again? Is that the nation you want ,a Nation of injustice. Well I m from Niger Delta I don't want that.i want a nation where everyone have a sense of belong.

Obj is a complete nationalist and his appointment was all round what buhari is doing is filling every all appointments with northerns and as you have noticed followed by the yoruba. The is not how to lead a people of multiethnicity.

Dont be deceive like the south east the north east have not produce president since 1999 so they have claim to the presidency and I don't see someone from Bornu state voting a lagos person when someone from adamawa is on the ballot.

Just be prayerful we gets to 2023 and see how things play out Nigeria is not as predictable as you see it.

Try and let justice prevail over personal interest.That will benefit eveyone

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Lightorder: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Doesn’t mean. Just 16 votes. Nigerians, if you like , get sense. They have come again. Same people. I am talking to Lagosians because that is where the dumbest people forming woke are located on earth
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Bovis(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

Zonal distribution

Well stated and devoid of any sentiments, it is what it is - Tinubu is a political Titan and currently the most popular and experienced man for the office

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Lightorder: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Yus2020:
God forbid No way for Apc again there nothing they do to win 2023 election take or leave it
for what ? They know what they are doing. They are aware that most Nigeria voters are inherently and eternally stupid and suffer memory loss
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by TEACHER4REAL(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Does group of governors have no good intentions for the citizens by still trying to recycle these old men that supposed to to be given advice to their children and ground children on how to lead this nation but very unfortunate that thy don't want the generation of their kids to lead
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by winterlover: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Yeah
We're doing our best
Enlightening those who are ready to hear
2023 is around the corner
Not by making noise all day in the name of protest and yet getting arrested and nothing is done about it.
Rather use the energy and work towards getting a better government
The youths are also those who helps the old cargoes

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE...
Boss, I'm with you
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:

Boss, I'm with you
Yeah
Together we can.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by patomberekpe(m): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:
Nigerian election Is by selections not by election, voting makes no sense they already know Who will rule, vic predo said by 2025 APC will left millions out If poverty, How Did he know Who will rule
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Tess24: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:

Their sense is at the back of their buttocks, you will be shocked at what will play out...
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by juman(m): 4:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Next president MUST be a christian.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Dedemworld: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2021
tolumizzy:
Oju yobo

U no well grin grin
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by hollywater: 5:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Foreseer:
look around your worthless sef, reflect back thoroughly and see if there is any Igbo person you have been or you are better than in any facet of life.
Ndigbo are born with the spectre to succeed, with or without your worthless likes.
We are borderless. How about your ethnic group? What can ye say of it
another igbotic gibberish
Okoro and foolishness are like 5 and 6, alaye make you keep that your wailing till 2023 because nah that time you go wail tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.