Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi (2490 Views)

"Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / Tiwa Savage Rocks Military Camouflage In New Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by benjackugo: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Nengi Hampson shared new photos of herself looking stunning in a red dress, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNzH4ONzkt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Iliveforever(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
These girls will be the ones to reduce their dignity in public by themselves and will also be the first to claim rape victim.. no be juju be that?

7 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by ominilongest(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Who b dz wan? grin wey no get wing she wan dey feel fly,she b angel? grin ur time don go o we don c another milk,black with tatoo cheesy
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Iliveforever(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
C is for Clitocurrency

3 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Longsleeve: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Vanity
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by BIgsenSE: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is the first time i'm hearing Nengi's name since they started this year's BBnaija

her glory don dey fade
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Okay. We don see am. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by BIgsenSE: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by BIgsenSE: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
why are you shaming your colleague cool
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by udede(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2021
NONSENSE,INGREDIENTS AND GARNISH
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Curious345: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2021
These people are corrupting our youth ...
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by meobizy(f): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2021
Her body looks fresh like bread.

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by cassidy1996(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2021
theres nothing there, na packaging. that place go don expand well..well
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by suffering: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2021
I must soapy with that second picture.
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by jaybee345(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2021
suffering:
I must soapy with that second picture.

suffer never tire you?

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Qpid5(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
see them.. fear women anywhere you are.. see this woman who doesn't know anything about how this lady goes about her daily activities decided to open her brushed once in a week mouth to call Nengi ashawo.. because of hatred and envy. If you see this op in real life, she be like 1.. you no go know where be front and where be back.. angry
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Qpid5:
see them.. fear women anywhere you are.. see this woman who doesn't know anything about how this lady goes about her daily activities decided to open her brushed once in a week mouth to call Nengi ashawo.. because of hatred and envy. If you see this op in real life, she be like 1.. you no go know where be front and where be back.. angry
e pain am tongue tongue
Slim body no be sickness cool
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Queenslander(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Love that dress ❤️
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Qpid5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
e pain am tongue tongue
Slim body no be sickness cool

na sickness.. you just proved it to us now.. since you don't have big ass, shooting breast and that amazing curves is killing you slowly.. na wetin make u d envy Nengi like this tongue
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Qpid5:
na sickness.. you just proved it to us now.. since you don't have big ass, shooting breast and that amazing curves is killing you slowly.. na wetin make u d envy Nengi like this tongue
Shooting breast ke?? grin cheesy cheesy
Who get shooting breast?? Nengi?? cheesy
And why would I envy her because she's sexy??
Sometimes ehhh make una dey use una head.
U no face your fellow gender way insult her, na me u con dey face. Mumu boy.
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Nengi by Qpid5(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:

Shooting breast ke?? grin cheesy cheesy
Who get shooting breast?? Nengi?? cheesy
And why would I envy her because she's sexy??
Sometimes ehhh make una dey use una head.
U no face your fellow gender way insult her, na me u con dey face. Mumu boy.
lol..
Even me, I no know why I come d follow you up and down oo.. but the pic u posted saying ashawo d annoy me.. e just be like say u carry microphone d shout ashawo for street grin
No fear, I no go insult you again grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Chioma Dragged On IG Over Her Wig / “your Mama No Do Reach Like This” – Racy Photos Of Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Stir R / Aunty Ramota Battles Swollen Stomach Following Butt Enlargement [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.