Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Make Your First 100k On Whatsapp/online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your First 100k On Whatsapp/online (314 Views)

How To Create A Free Whatsapp Online Store / Are You Interested In Making Between 50-100k On Your Investment Per Month? / Discover The Secret On How To Make Between 50k To 100k On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First 100k On Whatsapp/online by Floryluv(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
*THE 1K OFFER*

*See all what you will learn with just 1k*

✅ The strategy you can use to make your first million on WhatsApp

✅ How to create vcf contact groups

✅ 3 website you can use to gain massive contacts and get some potential customers

✅ How to start a WhatsApp TV

✅ Top secret to Gain 100 followers on Instagram every 10mins.

✅ How to register your business on Google search to make people search your brand on Google and locate you through Google map

✅ Two ways you can use to boost your Instagram followers and how to use it to make money by urself

✅ How to extract WhatsApp group participant using my automation hack

✅ How to bulk save the contact, and the app you can use to send bulk message to 200 people at once

✅ How to make money on watsaap audio course

*Tuition fee: #20,000*

*Today's investment fee: #1,000 (just 30 slot. The 31st person pay #5,000)*

*If you pay your 2k now you will get/learn*

✅ Free DStv hack App.. with this you will make your 1k back

✅How to register your business name on Google and NAIRALAND
And more...

✅ You will get materials worth 20k

✅ How to make money on WhatsApp status and others.

✅You will get a certificate of completion

*All this bonus are for those people who pay 1k now*

*Class starts on 24th of this month*

*GUARANTEE*

*If after 3 days of going through the training and you felt cheated.... Kindly ask for a refund and all your money will be REFUNDED without HASSLE.... With an apology letter which I will post on my status and all my groups

Pay now to:
Oladimeji olatundun
Kuda microfinance bank

*P.S: only the first 30 people will pay #1,000 and still get all the bonus and materials worth #250,000 for free. The 31st person pay #5000. Pay 1k now(early bird fee)

Message me on Whatsapp - 09067569589

Re: How To Make Your First 100k On Whatsapp/online by ayoawhy007: 3:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Get your Hack Netflix, DStv apps each 1500 naria.watch premier league,any series of your choices completely free on your phone.You don't need any form of subscription,all you need is data.
Slide into my dm and get them
@08075043113

(1) (Reply)

How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy / 10 Proven Ways An Average Person Can Use To Make Money Online / Forbes: Nigerian Bitcoin Exchange Startup Busha Raises $4.2m Seed Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.