Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy (315 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy by barny95(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Are you an Affiliate Marketer, a Physical product Seller, A digital product seller, A coach, Consultant etc? Having you been finding it difficult to close up many sales on your product and services using your what'sapp? You have done a lot to make pple buy from you but it's proving difficult?
Then this Whats'app Marketing sucess tips is for you.
Watch out for this 5 obstacles that could be stopping your from making sales
Have you ever had this experience, you try ur very best to sell your products and services, yoy explained every thing, it makes perfect sense and yet they do not buy what you are selling? I'm going to explain 5 reasons why pple don't buy from you
1. No need or Low need
Inspite of how great your products and services are, They will nt buy it if they feel they don't need it at the moment. So what do you do?
Imagine this:- You went to mall and as you are walking thru the mall, walking to the store where you want to buy something, someone from nowhere just bags in on you in the middle of nowhere, telling you: "Buy this product, try this, it's going to work for you. " Will you collect the product and buy it straight away? You will likely nt. The person is interrupting you. You have NO NEED to buy the product there and you will find annoying. So the point is you cannot convince someone to buy ur products and services if they don't think that they need ur product or they want it. There's nothing you can do with this type of prospects. So it is better you cut your losses and save your time by qualifying and disqualifying them quickly.
2nd reason why they might nt be buying from you
2: No Urgency
You see, Delay kills Sales
When they say to you that" Oh yeah, you know what, I'll think about the product and I will get to you", What is making them to say this is LACK OF URGENCY. Even when they need the product and services they don't see why they need to buy it at the moment.
You have not given them a reason why they need to do it right NOW. Tomorrow never ends. What you don't close today you might not close tomorrow.
They will tell you "I will get back to you. No you will hear from me". And when that happens, Most times you might never hear from them again. So I tell you again Delay kills sales. So what can you do?
You need to let them see why they need to need to buy from you NOW. You let them know if they don't buy at the moment. They will not be able to get the product or services anymore at a particular price.
You can even give them a discount then you let them know its only available for a limited period of time. You have to give pple A LITTLE BIT OF PUSH.
You can let them know the product might become expensive very soon. So you are giving them a discount on the product and services but it won't last you might even given them a particular.
That's what most successful marketers do
No. 3 : NO DESIRE
Most pple don't buy what they need, they buy what they want:- They want a car, a new suit, a new pair of shoes, they want vacation, these things are not necessities, they are wants
Think about a lot of things you have right now which you have simply because you just desire them
The same applies to your customer
So How do you create the desire in them so that they desire your products?
The thing is make an offer that's irresistable, Make it so compelling and interesting that they will feel that they are missing out if they don't get it.
You can either create the desire or that build on the desire that they already have.
4. NO MONEY:-
This probably is the most common reason why pple are not buy ur products
If you are selling to pple who have got no money, why are are you there to sell in the first place. But let's say they do have the money or they can find the money somehow, What NO MONEY means is I CAN'T AFFORD or I DONT SEE VALUE IN THIS, or I DON'T SEE WHY THIS COST SO MUCH. So that means you have nt presented your product in a way that is so compelling where propects see the value of what you are selling. You have to put what you are selling into scale.
Ask yourself "if I'm the prospect will I be able to buy this goods and services
Bridge the gap between the cost and the value of the products
No.5 : NO TRUST:-
Another reason why they don't buy is that, they don't trust your products and services, they don't trust your company, And you can't blame them
As Nigerians we have seen a lot, we have experience so much so that we don't even trust ourselves. So how can yoy make them trust you?
1. Give them social proofs, like testimonies where your customers say something good about your products.
2. Tell them the history of your company, how long you have been around.
Note: If they don't trust you, they can't buy, it's very important.
Another thing is that they might not even trust themselves. They might trust you, your product and company. But they don't believe it will work for them. They might feel its going to be a waste of money
Now what you have to do is to address how that product is going to be different for them, you will have to let them understand that ur product will be valuable for them.
So look out for this 5 objections while you want to close a sale.
I got this info and more from Mr Tamilore Adewuyi Whats'app Marketing sucess training, He is a WhatsApp Marketing genius. He is one of the top young Internet marketers in Africa. He has this " Simple Secret System " that made him over 50k dollars in 24 months on just what'sapp
Yes I said What'sapp, that same What'sapp on your phone.
Do you want to get better in the way you make sales such that your product and services will be irresistable? Check my signature and dm me. I will tell you how to get the course.

1 Like

Re: How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy by Esther2027(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Yes I agree with you.
Whatever the objections , they might be lieing.(prospect)

Like you said there's no urgency,need,etc that's why it becomes difficult to make a sale.

Most salespersons waste their time on the wrong prospect.

Always discuss objections ND qualify them before talking about your products.

This is how it should be done

1 Don't come too needy. You are here to solve their problems.

2. Follow up with content

3. Write out all the notes ,why they buy & why
they will not buy.

4.Be calm in asking them questions. Not in a hard way,in a helpful, useful,practical kind of way.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy by golamike: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2021
barny95:
Are you an Affiliate Marketer, a Physical product Seller, A digital product seller, A coach, Consultant etc? Having you been finding it difficult to close up many sales on your product and services using your what'sapp? You have done a lot to make pple buy from you but it's proving difficult?
Then this Whats'app Marketing sucess tips is for you.
Watch out for this 5 obstacles that could be stopping your from making sales
Have you ever had this experience, you try ur very best to sell your products and services, yoy explained every thing, it makes perfect sense and yet they do not buy what you are selling? I'm going to explain 5 reasons why pple don't buy from you
1. No need or Low need
Inspite of how great your products and services are, They will nt buy it if they feel they don't need it at the moment. So what do you do?
Imagine this:- You went to mall and as you are walking thru the mall, walking to the store where you want to buy something, someone from nowhere just bags in on you in the middle of nowhere, telling you: "Buy this product, try this, it's going to work for you. " Will you collect the product and buy it straight away? You will likely nt. The person is interrupting you. You have NO NEED to buy the product there and you will find annoying. So the point is you cannot convince someone to buy ur products and services if they don't think that they need ur product or they want it. There's nothing you can do with this type of prospects. So it is better you cut your losses and save your time by qualifying and disqualifying them quickly.
2nd reason why they might nt be buying from you
2: No Urgency
You see, Delay kills Sales
When they say to you that" Oh yeah, you know what, I'll think about the product and I will get to you", What is making them to say this is LACK OF URGENCY. Even when they need the product and services they don't see why they need to buy it at the moment.
You have not given them a reason why they need to do it right NOW. Tomorrow never ends. What you don't close today you might not close tomorrow.
They will tell you "I will get back to you. No you will hear from me". And when that happens, Most times you might never hear from them again. So I tell you again Delay kills sales. So what can you do?
You need to let them see why they need to need to buy from you NOW. You let them know if they don't buy at the moment. They will not be able to get the product or services anymore at a particular price.
You can even give them a discount then you let them know its only available for a limited period of time. You have to give pple A LITTLE BIT OF PUSH.
You can let them know the product might become expensive very soon. So you are giving them a discount on the product and services but it won't last you might even given them a particular.
That's what most successful marketers do
No. 3 : NO DESIRE
Most pple don't buy what they need, they buy what they want:- They want a car, a new suit, a new pair of shoes, they want vacation, these things are not necessities, they are wants
Think about a lot of things you have right now which you have simply because you just desire them
The same applies to your customer
So How do you create the desire in them so that they desire your products?
The thing is make an offer that's irresistable, Make it so compelling and interesting that they will feel that they are missing out if they don't get it.
You can either create the desire or that build on the desire that they already have.
4. NO MONEY:-
This probably is the most common reason why pple are not buy ur products
If you are selling to pple who have got no money, why are are you there to sell in the first place. But let's say they do have the money or they can find the money somehow, What NO MONEY means is I CAN'T AFFORD or I DONT SEE VALUE IN THIS, or I DON'T SEE WHY THIS COST SO MUCH. So that means you have nt presented your product in a way that is so compelling where propects see the value of what you are selling. You have to put what you are selling into scale.
Ask yourself "if I'm the prospect will I be able to buy this goods and services
Bridge the gap between the cost and the value of the products
No.5 : NO TRUST:-
Another reason why they don't buy is that, they don't trust your products and services, they don't trust your company, And you can't blame them
As Nigerians we have seen a lot, we have experience so much so that we don't even trust ourselves. So how can yoy make them trust you?
1. Give them social proofs, like testimonies where your customers say something good about your products.
2. Tell them the history of your company, how long you have been around.
Note: If they don't trust you, they can't buy, it's very important.
Another thing is that they might not even trust themselves. They might trust you, your product and company. But they don't believe it will work for them. They might feel its going to be a waste of money
Now what you have to do is to address how that product is going to be different for them, you will have to let them understand that ur product will be valuable for them.
So look out for this 5 objections while you want to close a sale.
I got this info and more from Mr Tamilore Adewuyi Whats'app Marketing sucess training, He is a WhatsApp Marketing genius. He is one of the top young Internet marketers in Africa. He has this " Simple Secret System " that made him over 50k dollars in 24 months on just what'sapp
Yes I said What'sapp, that same What'sapp on your phone.
Do you want to get better in the way you make sales such that your product and services will be irresistable? Check my signature and dm me. I will tell you how to get the course.

Great write-up
Re: How To Close A Sale - 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy by barny95(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2021
golamike:

Great write-up
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online $1000 Monthly / My Mum Lost Money In Her Account Yesterday- Is Nigeria's Bank System Compromised / It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.