Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Genuine Is This Job Invitation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Genuine Is This Job Invitation (7767 Views)

Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by hollingsk: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good day all, i got a mail from one Oxford westville commercial services; a subsidiary of Oxford holdings that I've been shortlisted for an interview on 28th Oct 2021.

I want to know if the organization is known and won't be a waste of time.
NB:I applied for the job.

Thanks!
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by doggedfighter(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
So you applied without knowing if it's known or unknown.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Amspecial: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by gambia(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Google about them and beware of kidnappers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Bastard1stborn: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kidnapper!

Not sure though but 6 of my friends have been kidnapped this year. Many or almost all of whom doesn't have a car.

So please be careful outthere. Gimme a call when you are ready to go. I can go with you for back up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by brosom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
The time u used in asking this question is the time google would have helped u.

Ok, since you applied, no shit, go ahead.

Make sure u go with some friends or leave traces for ur niggers them, because e get why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollingsk:
Good day all, i got a mail from one Oxford westville commercial services; a subsidiary of Oxford holdings that I've been shortlisted for an interview on 28th Oct 2021.

Thanks!
You no do your findings before you apply cheesy

You apply still come dey ask if it's genuine

Come here!

9 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by bigdammyj: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Google is your friend
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Sified(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you did not apply for a job and you get invite for interview out of nowhere, you shouldn't even regard it. Especially when it's a company you haven't heard of.

In this era of kidnapping et al? Don't let these evil people prey on your current state of unemployment.

Still waiting for someone to talk about LIBERTADY or Liberty sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by salbis(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Google can answer this question much better.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by tayour917i(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
How you take apply?.... You sef wan go do interview where you no apply..... mu ra si

2 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by house10s: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollingsk:

Thanks!
did u apply? if no why u come dey disturb ur self n us nahhh
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Streetdreamx(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
The big question is!
Did you apply for the job?

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Agendanwamama: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
If u did not apply, don't go. I repeat, don't go

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Abimbola29(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by that1yorubaguy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
If u receive invite less then 48hrs b4 interview, just forget about it. Except you spoke directly with the interviewer.

However, you can disguise as if you're not going for a job and find out since you have enough day to find out. Bring us feedback.

2 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollingsk:

Thanks!

They are into real estate and other ish... If the address is at Egbeda, Lagos then no need to fear, that's their headquarters

3 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by samuelson06(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'm just seeing that you applied for a position with them. Then go and check it out but ask questions about them.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by ShenTeh(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollingsk:

Thanks!
That company should be somewhere in Lekki phase 1 and I think with a branch around Egbeda area of Lagos state.

The company is a pot of different businesses - Agrovest, microfinance, real estate, dredging, quintessentially business, dredging, what have you.

The role is that of a marketer purely on commission.

If you are in the city and can afford the time and tfare, go and see/hear for yourself. But you may want to reconsider if you would be travelling miles and unsure of that remuneration style.

Good luck. This is not eureka.

3 Likes

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by BMathew: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Looks like one Real Estate company in Maitama.
They've different sections/Units in their compan across the nation. You can always verify their mail.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Did you apply for the job if not rest

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by godsonfrica(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone. PLEASE I NEED HELP. I don't have a father or mother and I must survive. I want to venture into PHONE CHARGING BUSINESS because of the lack of electricity in my area but I don't have capital to start.
Please no amount is too small. I would be grateful regarding any penny I receive atleast to see me trough my remaining months in school.

022_9499_875
Gtbank.
Thank you.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Chizillar1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
My brother, you are about to join a conglomerate Real estate company. Period.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by omoadeleye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
doggedfighter:
So you applied without knowing if it's known or unknown.

Lol
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by ignis: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beware of kidnappers....
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
You applied for a job without knowing the genuineness of the company. No be juju be that.
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is there no phony number

hollingsk:

Thanks!
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by Khaysee: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
*Job Alert*

Experienced Dispatch Rider needed for immediate employment.

*Preferred Location:* Lagos mainland only

*-Salary : 45k
*-HMO*
*-Bonus and other* *incentives available.*5k weekly

Call or WhatsApp
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by rosalieene(f): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollingsk:

Thanks!
Oxford is legit.

May we know the role you applied for?
Re: How Genuine Is This Job Invitation by chiedu7: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Post the domain part of the email, that the part after the "@", like in email Buhari@Asorock.com

The domain part is Asorock.com

Check that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 / How Do I Become A Professor / Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.