Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production (7389 Views)

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by dwayne111: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Good morning good people of nairaland, I'm 28, i base in delta state(for now) and i'm hoping to start my career in show biz...so i'm looking to learn music production(preferably in lagos but i don't have anyone in lagos) I'm willing to pay any amount. i have passion for it and i'm a very fast learner and a computer literate.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by wittywriter: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
dwayne111:
Good morning good people of nairaland, I'm 28, i base in delta state(for now) and i'm hoping to start my career in show biz...so i'm looking to learn music production(preferably in lagos but i don't have anyone in lagos) I'm willing to pay any amount. i have passion for it and i'm a very fast learner and a computer literate.

I can link you to PEFTI Admin or a Radio Station Manager in Lagos though I'm not in Lagos.

Newlymarried:
I hope you have zeal in what you request for,it will be painful to invest all and it won’t pay you after all and sundry.

solabalo123:
Dm me, am a music Producer base in Lagos
+2347038700063
Instagram
@pinoquo
Juanmike:
Landbull using different accounts to kickstart his music... Someone should tell him that he would fair better as a comedic than a...

boborosky:
Learn music theory and instrumentation first... So, buy a keyboard first and start leaning notes, chords and progressions.

If you don't know anything about these things I listed above, the early stages can be very frustrating. But if you are able to learn the basics, then with practice, you can develop yourself.

I think it is a profitable thing to be a music producer. If you learn the craft very well, you stand a chance to set up your own label and work with many artistes who give you a chance to "blow" through their music.

Funny enough, it can even take less than 30 minutes to produce a great jam...
N:B... Don't forget to buy and install FL studio... Goodluck

Love800:
Pls link me with a radio, i want to be broadcaster
Are you a journalist intern? What's your certification?

Wittyness
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by MetroLane: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by elpochas: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
My Man Dbull your advice is needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by beardedboy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
According to Steven He, you smell like joblessness.

On a serious note, why are you going into music? Just for the money or you believe there's a value you'll be adding to the society through music (which I strongly doubt).

Please pursue a more valuable career like tiling, car mechanic.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by DevilishMan: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oga no need to pay to learn music production.

Just get a PC and install Fruity Loops and any other plugins you can find. Fiddle with them until you master it. After you can make basic beats that's the time to start looking for a bigger studio to attach yourself to and upgrade your production, mixing & mastering skills.

PS: If you cannot master it on your own then you cannot learn it under paid internship and you will just waste your money.

Music production is an innate gift just like singing or playing football or musical instruments. You either have it or you don't.

But if you want otumokpo to blow fast without talent, just DM me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Almiron: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Learn how to smoke Igbo first, the rest will be history, thank me in the nearest future when you don blow

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by slawomir: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Makunahatata: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yo
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by SeeItSayIt: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Plan to satisfy yourself & your God. Be patient to get all the info you need, correctly & accurately before leaving to Lagos else you may regret your decision moving to Lagos for career pursuit.

Without sustainable support the land of Lagos kills inbuilt career & give you another if you're lucky to live on.

Shalom...

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Puss360(f): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na so we advice Dbull...

Abeg sing wetin you Sabi...
Afterall zazoozeh na noise and e blow

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Brainlight: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
dwayne111:

YOU ARE READY TO PAY ANY AMOUNT....YOU GET 30 BILLION FOR YOU ACCOUNT?
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by IamAtAnger: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Joblessness go humble u grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
First of all,try leave delta state.........

Go lag..

If you doubt me,ask Erigga......na by God's grace He take blow..........

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by mbahdi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bro go find better tin do
Na person wey dey api dey hear music..and for nigeria now..no body dey api..so who wun come dey hear ur music

3 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Karleb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
1. Come to Lagos.
2. Learn a musical instrument preferably piano or guitar.
3. Learn music itself. Both theory and pratical.
4. Join the choir of a very good church in your area or the technical unit.
5. Train your voice and start learning how to sing properly.
6. Learn how to DJ too.
7. Don't quit.
8. Go for every consert both in the church and in the world, you will network easily from there.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by MrsTwrite(f): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wishing you the best of luck.
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by lopatep: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Get a job n learn music on d side

5 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Sharpsharp00123: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Just have enough money, like enough money for promo n sorting then b sure u have passion so u won’t end up like airforce1 n iamdbull

Above all pray for grace

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Karleb(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Oga no need to pay to learn music production.

Just get a PC and install Fruity Loops and any other plugins you can find. Fiddle with it until you master it. After you can make basic beats that's the time to start looking for a bigger studio to attach yourself to and upgrade your production, mixing & mastering skills.

PS: If you cannot master it on your own then you cannot learn it under paid internship and you will just waste your money.

Music production is an innate gift just like singing or playing football or musical instruments. You either have it or you don't.

Singing, learning instruments and football can all be learnt.
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by nellyzkid(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hello bro I am a music producer and I have been a music producer for 6 years now and still counting I have my own studio and I can give you guidelines and packs for your music production you can hit me up on 07067208134

2 Likes

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by SeeItSayIt: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Plan to satisfy yourself & your God. Be patient to get all the info you need, correctly & accurately before leaving to Lagos else you may regret your decision moving to Lagos for career pursuit.

Without sustainable support the land of Lagos kills inbuilt career & give you another if you're lucky to live on.

Shalom...

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by stevestifler(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Have a plan B.
A skill or business or degree(s)

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by inoki247: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by boborosky(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Learn music theory and instrumentation first... So, buy a keyboard first and start leaning notes, chords and progressions.

If you don't know anything about these things I listed above, the early stages can be very frustrating. But if you are able to learn the basics, then with practice, you can develop yourself.

I think it is a profitable thing to be a music producer. If you learn the craft very well, you stand a chance to set up your own label and work with many artistes who give you a chance to "blow" through their music.

Funny enough, it can even take less than 30 minutes to produce a great jam....

N:B... Don't forget to buy and install FL studio... Goodluck
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by wondaboi94(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Don’t waste money on internship oh …I’ll put you through and necessary .exe, kits and stuffs

Let’s link up +2347066364291

I’m into production and I’m also an artist …
I make beats,mix my song and master

Check my IG @wondaxgram

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Newlymarried: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
I hope you have zeal in what you request for,it will be painful to invest all and it won’t pay you after all and sundry.
Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by solabalo123(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dm me, am a music Producer base in Lagos
+2347038700063
Instagram
@pinoquo

1 Like

Re: Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production by Brownshoe: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Shine your eyes o,Don't let them scam you ,this one you are saying am ready to any Well,kaduna is cool.

Netflix corpers package 📦

Enjoy your movies with just💬💬💥 900naira( a month)

Don't let Gotv/Dstv show you old nonsense movie. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ican November 2015 Exam Result. / Sterling Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Sterling Bank Pay Their Staff? / Is It Legal For Your Employer To Hack Your Email And Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.