Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Andy Uba Has Lost His Mind Big Time – Obiano’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Has Lost His Mind Big Time – Obiano’s Wife (546 Views)

Don Okonkwo Assures Of APC Takeover As Ngige, Andy Uba Storm Stakeholders Meetin / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba Has Lost His Mind Big Time – Obiano’s Wife by Ukpaka: 1:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Andy Uba Has Lost His Mind Big Time – Obiano’s Wife
https://247ureports.com/2021/10/andy-uba-has-lost-his-mind-big-time-obianos-wife/
-
“I don’t know but my husband is next in line after God so why would I leave his side for anything in this world? I have known him for 35 years and we’ve been wedded for 33 years. APC can never take me away from the love of my life” – stated the 1st lady of Anambra State to 247ureports.com in response to a veiled careless remark by the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressive Congress [APC], Emmanuel Nnamdi “Andy” Uba.
Re: Andy Uba Has Lost His Mind Big Time – Obiano’s Wife by chinjo(m): 4:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Abba Kyari the Obioma is in his tailoring workshop. He has some new orders to deliver to Hushpuppy.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: The Economist Insists Atiku Will Win Presidential Election. / Global Elite "Fear A Rebellion Is Brewing", Says CEO Of Doomsday-bunker Builder / Scandal Rock National Assembly As Senior Officers Caught In Age Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.