Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Man Wants To Stop Masturbating. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wants To Stop Masturbating. (334 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / If You Are A Fiction Writer That Wants To Make Money, This Is For You / She Wants To Pay Back With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wants To Stop Masturbating. by Ochari: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Hello!!!!!. My Greetings goes to every felicity fan. Please keep me anonymous. I started dating my first girlfriend at shs 1. It started as a joke, she was always like my husband my husband, and even though I was crushing on someone else she got my attention. So one day she was eating and she told me to feed her and when I was feeding her I kissed her and she didn’t pull back and that was when the dating started. Back then she told me she already had 2 boyfriends so I don’t even know how I fell for her. Every time we met we kissed, at some point I realized she loved me as much I loved her. At one time we were kissing and she took my dick out and started to suck it, the truth is I didn’t like it because I felt her teeth around my dick. She later on introduced hand job and anytime she did I cummed. I became addicted to that. So one day I told her to do it and she told me to do it myself I guess that was when the love was fading away. So I did it myself and .............
Continue Reading.....

https://felicitygists.com/reality-please-help-out-a-brother-i-want-to-stop-masturbating/

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't My Fault, Was It?... / Tales About Lagos Nigeria / Professional Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.