Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals (1548 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Oscarobi: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Smart lady gets perfect revenge on yahoo guy that wants to use her for rituals .. Read her story below

How I taught a desperate Yahoo guy a lesson he will never forget

This story is so paramount that I share it. It's looking as if almost every Nigerian youth is into one fraud or the other. We understand the economy is not helping matters, but must they all join Yahoo yahoo? And because majority are joining the illegitimate business, they are now engaging in all sort of dirty and evil dealings just to beat up with the competition. This desperate Yahoo guy thought he can mess with the destiny of every girl he sees, but he doesn't know that, there are some meat that are very hard to chew.
My name is Linda Ebo and this is my story of how I taught a Yahoo guy a very peppery lesson he will never forget. Read the full story from Ngozilovelyn.com

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/08/how-i-taught-a-desperate-yahoo-guy-a-lesson-he-will-never-forget.html
Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Tony3245(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Authoreety: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Write it here o... If u no do am na, I'll go and copy and paste here
Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Oscarobi: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Authoreety:
Write it here o... If u no do am na, I'll go and copy and paste here
Pls oooo... no be me get the story oo... I no wan make them block me for copyright. Abeg understand

1 Like

Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Oscarobi: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hope you are reading
Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals by Oscarobi: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Thanks for sharing
Anything for you ma

(1) (Reply)

Fantasies / If There Was Anything Called Love / Echoes Of Lost Love (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.