Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Can He Get Ride Of This; - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can He Get Ride Of This; (365 Views)

Resolve Your Health Issue And Get Ride Of That Disease (100% Effective) / Please Doctors In The House What Is allergy And How Do I Get Ride Of It? / Solutions For Those Who Want To Get Ride Of The Scars‼️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Get Ride Of This; by Doom01: 4:07am On Oct 22, 2021
[b][/b]Doctors in the house please your advice is needed on this, my younger brother have being battling with this itching of a thing in his thigh for about a month now and already used a lots of antibiotics and fungal tube but it didn't help at all rather still adding salt to it, so right now I need the advice from the elders in the house please...

Re: How Can He Get Ride Of This; by Blessing185(f): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Holy gram
Wtf man
Go see a doctor or something
How can I unsee this man

1 Like

Re: How Can He Get Ride Of This; by Mikocake(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Looks like fungal infection.

It's comes from inside and the most important thing for him now is to watch what he eats.
Should avoid sugary stuff and alcohol.
Take him to hospital
Re: How Can He Get Ride Of This; by obajohn(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2021
This looks like fungal infection. I will advise we run a test to ascertain what it is, the cause and solution.

You can chat me on WhatsApp on way out.
08087106722. Expecting your chat.

We have the gadgets to run tests and diagnose the situation. Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Trafficking In Nigeria / Distributors Wanted For Our Hygienic Toilet Paper Products / Scientists Sound Alarm Over New 'worst-ever' Super-mutant Covid Variant(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.