Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Solutions For Those Who Want To Get Ride Of The Scars‼️ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions For Those Who Want To Get Ride Of The Scars‼️ (601 Views)

Please Doctors In The House What Is allergy And How Do I Get Ride Of It? / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions For Those Who Want To Get Ride Of The Scars‼️ by kemejack: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lots of people feel embarrassed about their tribal marks.
So we put up SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET RIDE OF THE SCARS‼️

Though tribal marks are inscribed for beautification but many still feel bad about the scars, see how many feel about tribal marks!

I’m only recommending the following 2 ways to get rid of tribal marks because it works;

Natural home remedy
Artificial remedy
1 Natural Home Remedy
Lot’s of people are saying “aloe Vera, tomato.. could take off tribal marks” we disagree! Though the glycoprotein contents available in aloe Vera can strengthen collagen structures, it can only heal it about 10%.

So what then can heal it about 60%

Lemon juice!

Why we recommend it

The vitamin C in lemon helps boost the production of collagen which aids scar repair. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent which can even out your skin tone fast. It’s also a natural exfoliate!

Let’s dive into how it’s done

All you’ll need is fresh lemon and a cotton pad.

Procedure

Wash your face with a mild soap and pat it dry with a towel.
Squeeze out about 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Deep the cotton pad into the lemon juice and dab its juice onto the affected areas.
Leave it on for 20 minutes.
Then wash off the lemon juice with a mild cleanser and dry area with clean towel!
That’s it!

Please note: Expect drastic improvements in two months, and remember to carry out the procedure once in two days! Make sure lemon is well preserved, bad lemon won’t work as expected!

2 Artificial remedy

I don’t recommend plastic surgery in taking off scars but it sure works 85% of the time if done by an experienced expert!

I recommend the following;

Fillers
A substance such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, or fat can be used to fill out affected area. Since fillers are eventually absorbed into your skin, you will have to repeat filler injections, usually every few months, depending on the type of product used. There is no downtime for recovery from this treatment. For Full yarn enter >> https://viral.africa/lifestyle/how-to-get-rid-of-scars-like-tribal-marks/

(1) (Reply)

/ Treatment For Infertility And Long Years Of Barreness / I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.