Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? (360 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day, Nairaland
Please how can i quickly get back money sent to a wrong acc. It was a silly mistake, my eyes clear after i was debited. Please help. I be going to the bank early this Friday morning to lay my complaints, but i need your advice. thanks
Re: How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Ynix(m): 5:11am On Oct 22, 2021
JosephJP:
Good day, Nairaland
Please how can i quickly get back money sent to a wrong acc. It was a silly mistake, my eyes clear after i was debited. Please help. I be going to the bank early this Friday morning to lay my complaints, but i need your advice. thanks
Only option, take note of the name on the account
Re: How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Ynix:

Only option, take note of the name on the account
I did through USSD code, it feels untraceable but im hoping i get a positive response from the bank.
Re: How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Ynix(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2021
JosephJP:

I did through USSD code, it feels untraceable but im hoping i get a positive response from the bank.
I just hope the fellow unexpected recipient is not a broke guy desperately in need of money cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Ynix:

I just hope the fellow unexpected recipient is not a broke guy desperately in need of money cheesy
I swear, it was a silly mistake on my path, after i got to realize my mistake. I refused my evening meal. I completely Iost appetite and got instant headache.
Re: How Can I Get Money Transferred To A Wrongful Account? by Ynix(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2021
JosephJP:

I swear, it was a silly mistake on my path, after i got to realize my mistake. I refused my evening meal. I completely Iost appetite and got instant headache.
sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A L / Crypto Trading Tips To Start 2022 On The Right Foot / Pls Which Plarform Is The Best Or Broker Fx Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.