Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) (24979 Views)

Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Kingpin1000: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Choi
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Staccato001: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oh my God! Charges must be brought against that heartless killer, hence if freed, he will do more and brag that "e don tay no be today"!

Justice should be served, it's not a civil case so let the pastor Pere swerve and justice to take it's course.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
So this cute chubby baby is no more sad, the culprit must pay

Findings showed that several relatives of the suspect had mounted pressure on the father of the deceased to settle the matter amicably

This is what I hate about most Nigerians, always wanting the victim to bury a case because the culprit is their relative. The day they become victims, they will expect justice to be served. Bunch of nitwits.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by neeyor88: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
God forbid, i cant watch someone take life out my child just like that o.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by mozona(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chaii
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by house10s: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
why is that fool calling God inside d matter

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
The father to the mudered innocent baby is a fool

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don't have the facts but I feel the baby's death wasn't intentional. It was a fight, anything could have happened. A fight is usually a time for inflicting injuries and winning.

But the guilty one will always be that person who killed.

I have also learnt to avoid bloggers’ captions while sharing my viewpoint.

Peace is all we need.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
May our soul rest in peace
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by bigcee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's good to obey and worship God but don't be foolish as well because God will not like the fact that you were foolish for not seeking justice over case of a murderer.He should be arrested and made to face the law.
Same thing on my mind. God is not a magician. Seek justice and also pray for victory. It's a murder case for Christ sake. Too bad undecided
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by hardbody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
dollynnn:
This and many more are why I will never indulge in a brawl or get into a fight with anyone.. I wouldn't mind kneeling down ,rolling myself in the mud just to beg you if I can't bolt away from the scene immediately.

Chicken. Sometimes you gotta fight to keep the records straight, even if you die in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
This landlord and tenant has already become another thing
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Bastard1stborn: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please, What would have or will happen if the man killed the landlord before the arrival of the police?
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by emmykk(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The father must be a compound fool.
First he intervened in a fight that is not his business, second he couldn't protect his 3 month baby and exposed him to violent brawl, third he wouldn't press charges to make the guy suffer for what he did? What kind of father is that? Some people don't deserve to have a baby
Where is the mother? Is she also as foolish as the father.

How can someone kill a 3months old baby even if all the anger in this world is on him? How was the child so easily Access without the father protection or mother protection.
Plus all the matter you have raised.

Both the father the mother need to go to jail and the landlord sentence to death.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by justking(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Very bad.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Onyeka2019: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
I no even understand all this mumu talk way day here
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by NorthSharper(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
dollynnn:
This and many more are why I will never indulge in a brawl or get into a fight with anyone.. I wouldn't mind kneeling down ,rolling myself in the mud just to beg you if I can't bolt away from the scene immediately.

Hehehehe! You must be a TRUE definition of the word COWARD grin grin grin

On a more serious note, though, we should ALWAYS try to avoid physical brawls, as the consequences can get quite unpredictably serious, and even fatal as in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Onyeka2019: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmykk:

How can someone kill a 3months old baby even if all the anger in this world is on him? How was the child so easily Access without the father protection or mother protection.
Plus all the matter you have raised.

Both the father the mother need to go to jail and the landlord sentence to death.

Bro as the matter taya you nah so e taya me too
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Okortor: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
God knows by now, I would have killed the landlord with any of his relative living with him.

Religion has really made lots of people ignorant, imagine what he's saying. There some battle's u just fight instanter.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
chatinent:
I don't have the facts but I feel the baby's death wasn't intentional. It was a fight, anything could have happened. A fight is usually a time for inflicting injuries and winning.

But the guilty one will always be that person is kills.

Peace is all we need.
is the landlord related to you in anyway because I'm not understanding this your comment

May the landlord die painfully for killing this innocent child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by adecz: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Your landlord murdered your
child & you are leaving it for God when
there are legal ways for redress❓❓☹️☹️

You get sense so?❓

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you wouldnt press charges for your baby killed why intervene in a fight between Mother and son?

You should have left them let God settle them.

Being a Christian is not foolishness. Not pressing charges is also not a sign of meekness
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
chatinent:

Peace is all we need.

Please go and read the story again before you comment.

This your comment no make sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
First he intervened in a fight that is not his business, second he couldn't protect his 3 month baby and exposed him to violent brawl, third he wouldn't press charges to make the guy suffer for what he did? What kind of father is that? Some people don't deserve to have a baby

He's a foolish person indeed. The same Bible he's quoting admonish us to allow a foolish person to face the consequences of his action. BTW, is it not the landlord's mother that gave birth to the foolish son? Why should the implications of your failure to raise a responsible child be my problem when I can avoid it?

When you look into this, the mother failed in her responsibility to raise a responsible child and today the child is becoming a problem to her and you want me to intervene. I'm not that stupid, please. Let her face it. I can never intervene when two people quarrel because one among them should be the sane one and sue for peace or avoid the other.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by mekussa(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
And the hope-ess, use-less b-stard of a father said he doesn't want to press charges? Chai !!!! I REJECT this kind of christianity.

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by derecho(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Well, it's easy to call him a fool or weakling.

But I'll tell you of a true life story.
It was new year eve and on returning from church, a robber had broken in unknown to the family. The wife and daughter left the church before the man.The robber held them hostage and was about to rape the daughter when the man entered. Filled with rage,The man dashed into the kitchen and came out with a knife. The robber engaged the man in a fight ,overpowered the man and killed the him with the knife, though the robber sustained serious injuries. Not sure the robber raped the girl after the incidence.

You can't blame the man for wanting to defend his daughter but he died in the process and the robber left alive.

My point?
Sometimes, physically engaging your aggressor isn't the best.A wise man doesn't always react immediately.

You must undeestand the man is a pastor.He needs to be careful.It's not usually easy to allow God direct us.We don't want to be seen as fools.However, God's foolishness is wiser than man's wisdom.

Is it wrong to allow the law take its course? No
Whether he institutes charges against the landlord or not,the state would take it up.
On the flipside,
He may even be playing smart. How?
If he was the one pressing the charges, the landlord's family might be able to beg him out of the case. But since it's a state matter and now in the news,the landlord must face the law.
FreeSpirited:
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
chatinent:

Peace is all we need.

Did you read the article atal.

The culprit held the baby upside down and hit his head against the wall/door/hard surface, whatever, and he did that after he threatened the father for intervening in the fight.

And your gullible mind called that unintentional.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by fredoooooo: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kill that bascad instantly , sledge hammer on his head .. he's not worthy to live among the people..
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by RillJ(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
May the soul of the innocent child rest in peace.
May the Almighty Merciful God grant the bereaved parents the fortitude to bear the loss
May God enable the bereaved parents to learn whatever and every lessons they ought to learn from the experience.

Most quarrels and fights are not worth it.

Backing out of a fight or deescalating a tense situation don't always make one a coward.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by IbileIfe: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anyone who does not believe in the existence of devils has not been to Nigeria.
Re: Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) by omaclarry(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Some people are st^pid in a chronic way, so som1 killed your child u decide not to press charges cos you want ur God to fight your battle. Why did your God not strike the landlord before he killed the child since he knows the heart of every man? So your God would rather see a child die and fight later, than stopping it before it happens. People like this is the the reason I never enta church for over 15yrs, their stupidity and indoctrination is unbearable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.