Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2992 Views)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2021
A caretaker has killed his tenant, an undergraduate, one Mr Anthony over house rent in Owerri, Imo State. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Tuesday at Ezinwanne Lodge in Nekede where the deceased resides.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the suspect asked the deceased to renew his house rent but the deceased pleaded for time to enable him settle the rent.

It was gathered that a misunderstanding erupted between the two of them and as a result, the suspect used a 2by2 wood to hit the deceased on the head.

The deceased was however rushed to the Federal Medical Centre in Owerri where he was receiving treatment until he unfortunately died yesterday morning.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the deceased was an NDI student of the department of building technology in the Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/caretaker-kills-tenant-over-house-rent-in-owerri-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2021
THIS MAN JUST BOOKED UNLIMITED YEARS IN THE NEXT AVAILABLE KIRIKIRI.
BIG AND REAL MEN DON'T GET ANGRY, THEY WALK AWAY WHEN ANGERED..
I ALMOST KILLED A FELLOW STUDENT BACK THEN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND SINCE THEN, I HAVE LEARNT TO CONTROL MY TEMPER.. NOWADAYS SELF, IF YOU KNACK ME BLOW FOR BLOCKOS, I GO JUST BEG YOU MONEY FOR TREATMENT AND EVEN APOLOGIES TO YOU.. I HAVE A FIERY ANGER THAT DESTROYS WHEN NOT TAMED ON TIME SO TO CURTAIL IT, I DON'T GET ANGRY, I SIMPLY WALK AWAY

7 Likes

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
All this because of money
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
You commit murder on top another man property..

Now you go to jail, your family suffer.. and landlord will appoint another caretaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Aden777(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
RIP
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by TimT: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Sometimes it's always good to control our anger... Fine, I know that the caretaker went too far, but who knows the manner in which the tenant used in talking to the Caretaker.. It is a very common occurrence here in Nigeria that somebody who is a debtor will still be insulting you and claiming rights.. instead of them to keep on begging till either when they pay or when they pack out... One thing I know, is that the Caretaker did NOT just wake up one morning and KILL the tenant like that...
Anyway RIP
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Is this how eviction is done over there?
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Indeed wahala be like bicycle

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by b3llo(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2021
His soul have been given a rent free accommodation. On the other hand the Caretaker will be a government caretaker in prison. I hope all of them find what they were trying to achieve... Confrontation is never the way forward!

1 Like

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Chipink(f): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Golan007:

undecided
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by extol1(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2021
so he is cooling in prison over another man's property. or is there anything that I am missing
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by youngblaq: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2021
TimT:
Sometimes it's always good to control our anger... Fine, I know that the caretaker went too far, but who knows the manner in which the tenant used in talking to the Caretaker.. It is a very common occurrence here in Nigeria that somebody who is a debtor will still be insulting you and claiming rights.. instead of them to keep on begging till either when they pay or when they pack out... One thing I know, is that the Caretaker did NOT just wake up one morning and KILL the tenant like that...
Anyway RIP
Well done lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by youngblaq: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
b3llo:
His soul have been given a rent free accommodation. On the other hand the Caretaker will be a government caretaker in prison. I hope all of them find what they were trying to achieve... Confrontation is never the way forward!

Aww!
Violent confrontation is not the way forward.
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ifytrik(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
extol1:
so he is cooling in prison over another man's property. or is there anything that I am missing
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Caretaker or undertaker?
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Kusheer(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Ihh
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ezmans: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Asquare84:
All this because of money
watch how the landlord I'll disown him
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Reelz: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wood that is meant for his building career was what was used to kill him. quite a way to go. RIP.
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Twelfthman: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Them say no be caretaker nah undertaker grin
Rip to the dead. I am slow to anger and it has work well for me especially during uni days where some people derive special joy in frustrating others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by kennyade3h: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
this caretaker just entered big time wahala

2 Likes

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by tito44: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Caretaker fa??
If this one becomes a landlord, he will be moving around with AK47 terrorizing his tenants and neighbours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Twelfthman:
Them say no be caretaker nah undertaker grin
Rip to the dead. I am slow to anger and it has work well for me especially during uni days where some people derive special joy in frustrating others
especially university that someone can get you angered and you lose your cool and even risk being expelled.

3 Likes

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by soundOsonic: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nope, anger kills faster than Covid-19

1 Like

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by chizzypresh(f): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Golan007:

Sometimes,it's just forceful eviction

1 Like

Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimT:
Anyway RIP
haha u sound like a pained agent too whose tenants are owing. Don't woy just take a gun and shoot them all. The law will understand and set u free haha
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
all because of money shocked
Re: Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by johnkey: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
was expecting to see some texas chainsaw massacre shiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles - Victims / Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / Yahoo Boys Advertise Themselves On A Police Special Fraud Unit Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.