Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo (15402 Views)

AS ROMA: Mourinho's First Day In Office / From Millionaires To Minnows: The Grace To Grass Story Of Heartland / Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by liverpudian9(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Don't call them Norwegian Minors they are the league's defending champion, nonsense
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:
He moved to the wrong team. He should have gone for a much stronger and ambitious team.

Like Newcastle. Yeah

Bt in any case he can work with Roma I just don’t know if he’s attackers are hungry and consistent especially that dude from Chelsea.
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Starzo: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Masterito:
You people have started again, leave Chelsea alone. They always do well when people doubt them. Na so people say Man City go beat them for Champions league.
Dem nor go win any cup this season

Tuchel's element of surprise don fade
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Amotolongbo(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
BoomBucks:

grin grin grin

When People equate Mourinho and Pep for the sake of argument, you can't help but laugh

The excuse is that he played with reserve. Reserve or not, it's the work of the coach to get everyone involved so they're fresh for any game.

You can't lose 6:1 to a team that needs go be Googled at this level. His level of experience should never let that happen.

Pep is either first, second or third when it comes to apex managers in the game right now.

Mourinho on the other hand is on a downward spiral. Top 10 is a big shout for him.
Mourinho is living on Porto and Chelsea glory.
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by techWriter3: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2021
He shifted to the wrong league. He should do come for a much stronger and ambitious league.
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Masterito:
Pep has only coached top teams. Until he coaches a team like Porto, Inter and Roma taking them from down to up Mourinho is better. Pep has only coahed team at the top.

k
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by dreyboard(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Where are those that carry Roma straight winning grin grin
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by lereinter(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
winterlover:
He moved to the wrong team. He should have gone for a much stronger and ambitious team.

Like?
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by lereinter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
BoomBucks:

grin grin grin

When People equate Mourinho and Pep for the sake of argument, you can't help but laugh

The excuse is that he played with reserve. Reserve or not, it's the work of the coach to get everyone involved so they're fresh for any game.

You can't lose 6:1 to a team that needs go be Googled at this level. His level of experience should never let that happen.

Pep is either first, second or third when it comes to apex managers in the game right now.

Mourinho on the other hand is on a downward spiral. Top 10 is a big shout for him.

Lolzzzzz

Have you coached before? Mostly likely No, that's why you can't understand that the reserves can never be good or fit as the first team squad.

Can pep or has pep coached a team like Roma before?

I don't idolize a coach or player or team because football is very dynamic and unpredictable

Enjoy football as a purist and you will be better
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by blowjohn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Demogorgon:
Norwegian minnows? Lmao Bodo are no minnows bruh unless you've not been following them

I tire o.
Bodo is strong team like , say, young boys, celtic, etc
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

Have you coached before? Mostly likely No, that's why you can't understand that the reserves can never be good or fit as the first team squad.

Can pep or has pep coached a team like Roma before?

I don't idolize a coach or player or team because football is very dynamic and unpredictable

Enjoy football as a purist and you will be better

Pep is better than Mourinho that's why one is at the very top while the other is at Roma
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Konor: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Demogorgon:
Norwegian minnows? Lmao Bodo are no minnows bruh unless you've not been following them
na because say you be bet addict like me, na why you sabi dem cheesy
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Earling Halaand apprentices
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Demogorgon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Konor:
na because say you be bet addict like me, na why you sabi dem cheesy

lol I don't even bet... I'm just football lover and that sometimes make me check out how the football is like in other countries...
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Tenrytega: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
How does it sound like to make money from these betting sites like bet9ja, nairabet and the likes without placing a bet or even owning a bet shop. Yes you heard me right

Connect with us lets get you started����.

+2349049659166
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by TangoPredict(f): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Quite surprising I must say.

Ticket spoiler

https://tangopredict.com/visita-prediction/
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by omojeesu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Timekeeper:
angry
So sorry for mourinho

Nairalanders, good day..... I just completed my national youth service and I will be needing a job. I hold a Bsc (Hons) in banking and Finance with 2nd Class upper plus several certification from coursera, Google and co.

I will appreciate any ful time job in administration and management, fcmg and internship roles..

Thanks....

Banking and many jobs are going to be gone with AI over time.

Learn some skill.

Start a business.

Learn and do multilevel network marketing.

Invest in crowdfunding schemes.

Do forex trading

Invest in cryptocurrency

Start a farm
Re: Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo by Mryacks: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Victor1883:
It jus started ,pride goes before a fall

It started since ...the man is on a downward spiral. One time not so long ago he was the best manager in the world. He kept poking fun and throwing jabs at other coaches and teams. ..but guess what, he has now gone and broken all the negative results he never thought teams he manages will ever grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad / Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Man United Fined €300,000 For Breaching Financial Fair Play Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.