Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) (4584 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Akporo1234: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Update from

A beautiful Nigerian lady recently landed a job at American e-commerce company, Amazon and she has taken to her social media page to share the good news, Siggy discloses.

In a post on her Twitter page, the new Amazon employee revealed that she has resumed work at the Jeff Bezos-owned multinational firm.

The lady with handle @dameaijay, shared photos from her first day at the office and she was all smiles.

Congratulatory messages flooded her timeline as Nigerians wished her well, and even asked her to extend greetings to the CEO, Jeff Bezos.

https:///beautiful-nigerian-graduate-lands-job-at-amazon-hq/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Akporo1234: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Watch how this won't make it to front page since it's not a bad news...

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Beauty with brains
Ibos making us proud since the 90's

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by suffering: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Why is she wearing clown shoes?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol.. Working in Amazon is equivalent to slave work... If you know, you know .. nah robot go sack you if you forget to clock in cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
dollynnn:
Beauty with brains
Ibos making us proud since the 90's

Stop these tribe calling and attachment to every news.
Do you know how many Nigerians of different tribes that are working with Amazon?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
HenryDion:
Lol.. Working in Amazon is equivalent to slave work... If you know, you know .. nah robot go sack you if you forget to clock in cheesy

Why would you be so careless not to "clock in" when you know it is a necessity and you could lose you job if you forget to.

Be happy for her, every job has pros and cons.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Why would you be so careless to clock in when you know it is a necessity and you could lose you job if you forget to.

Be happy for her, every job has pros and cons.

Not Amazon. Seems you know nothing about the company. Not that I'm not happy, but... Amazon hasn't been treating their employees right.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Amazon isn't really a 'special' place to work. There are several Nigerians working there biko... They full Amazon UK sef.

But congrats to her anyways. Getting a good job isn't always an easy feat.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
HenryDion:

Lol. Honestly, I wonder why the OP considered it front page worthy. There are lots of Nigerians working at Amazon...

This one right here is even a bigger story, she became a manager at Amazon:

https://www.legit.ng/1425017-13-months-a-job-america-nigerian-lady-promotion-manager.html

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by DisGuy: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afriqan:
Amazon isn't really a 'special' place to work. There are several Nigerians working there biko... They full Amazon UK sef.

But congrats to her anyways. Getting a good job isn't always an easy feat.
Afriqan:

Lol. Honestly, I wonder why the OP considered it front page worthy. There are lots of Nigerians working at Amazon...

This one right here is even a bigger story, she became a manager at Amazon:

https://www.legit.ng/1425017-13-months-a-job-america-nigerian-lady-promotion-manager.html

There is a big different between working at the HQ and working in the supply chain I believe...

Working at Mobil Ikorodu road Vs Working at Mobil HQ wink

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
DisGuy:

There is a big different between working at the HQ and working in the supply chain I believe...

You had to break it down grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Quality everywhere
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by DisGuy: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

You had to break it down grin grin

yes o had to paint that these guys get carried away quickly

all legit legit

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Geestarry(f): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
I love to see it.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Robisky001(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jeff Bezos my real gee. I am going to create a renowned conglomerate like that my gee one day.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
DisGuy:

Mr. Man, working at the HQ doesn't mean you're a manager. Even a cleaner can work at the HQ. wink

PS: it's difference, not *different*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by KnowledgeVault: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulations

Did you know?

​​At the age of 11, Lionel Messi was diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency and stopped growing at 4' 8". When he signed with FC Barcelona at the age of 13, they offered to pay for his daily treatment, and he ultimately grew to be 5' 7"
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by godisshit(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
I know 99% of them will be Southern Nigerians

Charmingrascal:

Stop these tribe calling and attachment to every news.
Do you know how many Nigerians of different tribes that are working with Amazon?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
See shoes, see glasses, see Yansh as big as Amazon *3
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
HenryDion:

Not Amazon. Seems you know nothing about the company. Not that I'm not happy, but... Amazon hasn't been treating their employees right.
You are very right, alot of people have been complaining
of Amazon treating them inhumanely, dishonestly and carelessly.

Majority of his warehouse workers are treated as mindless cogs, pressured and threatened which is very bad, I don't even wish my enemies to work there, the height of wickedness there is too much.

F*ck bezos

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by McStoic(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
You shoulda said lucky Nigerian lady not beautiful. She is not ugly ooo. But she's just there. Let's be respecting the word beauty abeg

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by KingMack(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lala & Mynd44...right now

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lovely
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Too many bad belle people here. She is working in the office not Amazon warehouse
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Best wishes frontpage loading

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beautiful Biafran girl, please correct your title angry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by gracile(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
suffering:
Why is she wearing clown shoes?

I love her shoes
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by motymop: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
They said she was beautiful, i am yet to see the beauty.

"He" looks like a trans
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by Dalil8: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
motymop:
They said she was beautiful, i am yet to see the beauty.

"He" looks like a trans

Exactly my thoughts.

Op that's not a "She"
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Graduate Lands Job At Amazon HQ (Photos) by potent5(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na Biafran be that o

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014/2015 Better By Far Forum / Hilarious Pictures Of Extreme Anti Cheating Techniques / Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.