Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn (4378 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Have you ever considered becoming a pilot and wondered how much a Nigerian pilot makes? Worry not! We will give you everything you need to know here today! We have complete information on Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022 in this article. The cost of being a pilot is the primary reason behind this. Without a doubt, … Read more >> https://www.pentweb.org.ng/nigerian-pilot-salary-2022-see-how-much-nigerian-pilot-earn/
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by punisha: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
La click la bend

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by mrbenjame: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
It’s a good one. I used to think they don’t earn that much. I think � I need to encourage my younger bro who lost interest In it to reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
I never liked the job.
Reason was that flying plane is daily risk.
I like rest of mind job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by sbosney: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by hope4nigeria(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tiamiy10000:
Have you ever considered becoming a pilot and wondered how much a Nigerian pilot makes? Worry not! We will give you everything you need to know here today! We have complete information on Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022 in this article. The cost of being a pilot is the primary reason behind this. Without a doubt, … Read more >> https://www.pentweb.org.ng/nigerian-pilot-salary-2022-see-how-much-nigerian-pilot-earn/
when you tell us how much nigerian bandits earn, we will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2022
hope4nigeria:
when you tell us how much nigerian bandits earn, we will take you serious
bandits
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
juman:
I never liked the job.
Reason was that flying plane is daily risk.
I like rest of mind job.
Each job has its risk
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
mrbenjame:
It’s a good one. I used to think they don’t earn that much. I think � I need to encourage my younger bro who lost interest In it to reconsider.
That will be good! To travel around the world is even fun! angry
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:
Each job has its risk

If you have a family member that is a pilot, you would always be in fear, knowing that the plane can drop anytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:

They travel round the world but they don't see the world. From airport to the hotel. From hotel back to the airport.

Pilot can eat breakfast in lagos, lunch in London and dinner in Newyork.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by mrbenjame: 6:07am On Apr 20, 2022
juman:

If you have a family member that is a pilot, you would always be in fear, knowing that the plane can drop anytime.

That’s the only thing. My dad was against it from the beginning. But honestly there’s nothing to fear as there’re no cases like that in a long while in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by mrbenjame: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:

I swear. It’s serious fun
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2022
juman:

That's very true but the same can be said to those who drive vehicles as well! Road accident can also occur anytime! In fact, it is even riskier being a vehicle driver than being a pilot! May God continue to protect us!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2022
mrbenjame:

That’s the only thing. My dad was against it from the beginning. But honestly there’s nothing to fear as there’re no cases like that in a long while in Nigeria.
Exactly, it is even safer in air than on land! It was even estimated that the chances of having plane crash is 1 in 16million while that of Road accident is 1 in 200000. See the clear difference!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:
That's very true but the same can be said to those who drive vehicles as well! Road accident can also occur anytime! In fact, it is even riskier being a vehicle driver than being a pilot! May God continue to protect us!

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2022
juman:

They travel round the world but they don't see the world. From airport to the hotel. From hotel back to the airport.

Pilot can eat breakfast in lagos, lunch in London and dinner in Newyork.

To even travel around the world alone without seeing much of the world is fun! Some people can say they've been to every state in Nigeria but very few of them can say they know every single state in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2022
mrbenjame:

Fear every time isn't good life.
Salary is good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:

To even travel around the world alone without seeing much of the world is fun! Some people can say they've been to every state in Nigeria but very few of them can say they know every single state in Nigeria.

One of the NTA repoters that used to follow presidents when travelling in 80s and 90s said his frustration going to many countries but not really know much about them.

Their passports full of visas but like they just past many of those countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by bthroomrmdel: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Hodl Vibes
https://www.hodlvibes.com/
HODL VIBES is your one-stop for the true crypto believers. Whether you're a whale or a guppy, level up with the hottest, most original, highest-quality apparel available.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
juman:

Salary is good.
Fear is not a good thing at all but one thing is for sure! If one is destined to die here, one will die here!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
juman:

Salary is good.
Fear is not a good thing at all but one thing is for sure! If one is destined to die here, one will die here! So, one should just do what he loves without fear!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by shilenji(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
When my dad was a snr pilot that year at Emirates airlines, he earned 600k-700k per flight that was some 17years ago. Why baba no allow my mama born me for America, I never understand till now, I somehow am angry with him for that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by juman(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tiamiy10000:
Fear is not a good thing at all but one thing is for sure! If one is destined to die here, one will die here! So, one should just do what he loves without fear!

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2022
shilenji:
When my dad was a snr pilot that year at Emirates airlines, he earned 600k-700k per flight that was some 17years ago. Why baba no allow my mama born me for America, I never understand till now, I somehow am angry with him for that.
grin grin grin Nigeria is our fatherland!!!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn by Tiamiy10000: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn
April 19, 2022 by Teezab
Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022: See How Much Nigerian Pilot Earn
Have you ever considered becoming a pilot and wondered how much a Nigerian pilot makes? Worry not! We will give you everything you need to know here today! We have complete information on Nigerian Pilot Salary 2022 in this article. The cost of being a pilot is the primary reason behind this. Without a doubt, becoming a pilot is one of Nigeria’s most prized jobs.

It may interest you to know that, in addition to the fact that the job appears to be enjoyable and that they demand a great deal of respect from both inside and outside the industry, their basic income is really attractive, not to mention the bonuses and other benefits they are eligible to.

Nigerian Pilot Salaries: How much Do Nigerian Pilot Earn?
One of the most dangerous jobs is flying an airplane. One of the reasons for their large salaries and bonuses is because of this. Not only does the profession garner widespread respect, but its delicacy and often intricacy make it a highly selective field that necessitates extensive training. If you want to be a pilot, you must be willing to invest. If effective, this labor will undoubtedly provide double profits.

In general, regardless of position, grade, or amount of experience, an entry-level pilot receives a minimum of N200, 000. It’s worth noting that fixed-wing pilots make less money than rotary pilots. The majority of people begin their careers as fixed-wing pilots. They become captains after a few years of experience and then convert to rotary pilots, which pays substantially better.

As of 2018, the majority of aircraft companies pay in US dollars. Pilots employed by oil and gas firms such as Shell and Chevron earn between $10,000 and $25,000 per month. Air pilots who work for oil and gas corporations earn much more than those who work for airlines. A pilot’s pay is often determined by his or her year of experience, type ratings, rank, flying hours, and other fundamental considerations.

Let us take a quick look at how much pilots in various type ratings earn.

Second officers earn between N1m and N1.8m, while a new-entry Captain earns between N2.6m and N3.3m monthly.

Commercial Pilot License: An entry-level pilot with a Commercial Pilot License from the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority earns between N350,000 and N1,000,000 — depending on the airline, job description and agreement. Getting a job without type rating can sometimes be challenging

A First Officer: A first officer pilot in Nigeria earns between N800,000 and N3,000,000 depending on the airline, flying hours, and work conditions. This is the first stage after the type rating.

The Authority: The Authority on the aircraft, usually called a captain earns between N1,500,000 and N5,000,000 per month, depending on the airline, total flying hours, and working conditions.

It should be noted that pilots for local airlines earn about N800,000 per month on average, while pilots that fly international airlines are paid N2 million monthly on average.

(1) (Reply)

Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry / 11 Oldest Ancient Artifacts You Must See Today ( Number 2 Will Make You Laugh !) / TOP TEN MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.