Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano (490 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by francofoks: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day nairalander, It's a year now that remitano ceased my btc that I have in my wallet for no known reason from me, I've written letter to the support countless times without them still releasing it. Please does anyone know what else I can do to get my btc out from this platform. The btc is worth more that N1.5m now.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by Abbeyrabbit43: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2021
I may be able to help

37 30......73.....24

Buzz me
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by seankafor(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
francofoks:
Good day nairalander, It's a year now that remitano ceased my btc that I have in my wallet for no known reason from me, I've written letter to the support countless times without them still releasing it. Please does anyone know what else I can do to get my btc out from this platform. The btc is worth more that N1.5m now.
why did they seize your funds?
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by francofoks: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2021
seankafor:
why did they seize your funds?
According to them, they said they are using my account to track someone I've traded with before on the platform, I dont know what that one did...
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by francofoks: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:
I may be able to help

37 30......73.....24

Buzz me
Try to help here pls if u can...
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by MRDEE01: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2021
francofoks:

According to them, they said they are using my account to track someone I've traded with before on the platform, I dont know what that one did...

Which kind of cock and bull story is that?
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by francofoks: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2021
MRDEE01:

Which kind of cock and bull story is that?
The story is I help people buy and sell btc on my account on remitano, when I'm doing transaction for a btc with huge sum I put the recipient bank account number directly on my platform so the person gets it directly into his or her account. So on this day, I wanted to do a transaction and i discovered my btc have been frozen. On enquiry from them they said one of the accounts I have used on my platform before is having issue with his/her own account on the platform so I should find the person or else they wont release my btc. The issue is i have so many people I've transacted with on the platform.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Recover My Bitcoin From Remitano by Forthe: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2021
francofoks:

The story is I help people buy and sell btc on my account on remitano, when I'm doing transaction for a btc with huge sum I put the recipient bank account number directly on my platform so the person gets it directly into his or her account. So on this day, I wanted to do a transaction and i discovered my btc have been frozen. On enquiry from them they said one of the accounts I have used on my platform before is having issue with his/her own account on the platform so I should find the person or else they wont release my btc. The issue is i have so many people I've transacted with on the platform.
as them to show you which is that, then u will be able to track or trace the owner... If they refuse, then it for sure they have no case against you.. Keep fighting don't relent

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Renda—most Reliable, Cheapest, Fastest & Secured Delivery Service / Just Broke My Savings See How Much I Found Inside / I Badly Want A Business Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.