Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) (41588 Views)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Laundri killed Petito and his family had to get rid of him so that he won't bring the family name to disrepute. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Kalubolt(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:

You talk RUBISH, a tax driver was taken from Nyanya park , killed in Vendakiya in Benue state, April this year, Nigeria police arrested all the culprits last month, the body was discovered in Vandekiya in Benue last week , he was burried yesterday in kogi, Nigeria police are among the best in the world, but people like you that commit crime continue to talk ill of them. RUBISH.
How many of such cases has Nigeria police unravel?
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by witworth(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na God dey help person from people.
Some people are just unfortunate.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Ayo081(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:
Laundri killed Petito and his family had to get rid of him so that he won't bring the family name to disrepute. Simple!

Isn't this (you posted) funny to you too? undecided
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Oyiboman69: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kobicove:
The guy probably committed suicide
and later dump himself in a swamp....

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Oyiboman69: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:

You talk RUBISH, a tax driver was taken from Nyanya park , killed in Vendakiya in Benue state, April this year, Nigeria police arrested all the culprits last month, the body was discovered in Vandekiya in Benue last week , he was burried yesterday in kogi, Nigeria police are among the best in the world, but people like you that commit crime continue to talk ill of them. RUBISH.

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kindness218:
Nigeria can never get to this level. One month, case close
That's what happens when the victim is a young WHITE WOMAN in America..

Guess what would have happened..

If the victim was BLACK or HISPANIC?
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Or maybe he committed suicide IN the SWAMP.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oyiboman69:

Are you saying it's not possible for a full grown man to commit suicide by jumping into a swamp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by 1fodifes0: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
THREE[ODD] AVAILABLE;
STAKE 50K AND WIN #150,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #300,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHAT-SAP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by xpool(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Explorers:
Officers were seen arriving at the Laundrie house on Thursday afternoon, to inform the family that dental records confirmed that the body of their son had been found.

Nigerian police go warn you make you come dey come today come tomorrow to check for report and na so dem go dey collect money from you.
Laid laid, dem no go ever come your house if no be to arrest
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by iExplore(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
IPOBrep:
lucky her

Lucky who, mate?
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ayo081:

Isn't this (you posted) funny to you too? undecided

Not at all
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Qualer: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Octopusssy:
Human remains, not skeletal remains. The human body takes months to decay to skeletal level and this dude has been dead for less than 8 weeks

Skeletal does not mean full skeleton in this case. The dude was a slim guy(less fatty tissues), so in the past weeks, depending on the weather, his skin must have shrivelled onto the his bones and darkened to a leathery look and feel - this makes identification difficult hence the Dental matching and DNA.

And ofcourse, insects, critters and wild animals must have had their own fair share of his flesh as well, judging by the fact that it was a swamp!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by coldcandy: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
I have been seeing this on fox news for weeks now, sincerely I don't understand it at all .. maybe cuz I didn't read it, even now I am not reading it, just scrolling..but as I saw the house etc... I remember I do see it on fox news.

Lol...
So you are the famous Miss Wakapass...
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by OLULAW: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
gambia:
Case closed. They are both resting in Valhalla.

You mean Aljanaam or Jahanam. grin grin grin
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by achillesfoot(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Finally…

A lot of wildlife photographers I follow on IG were sharing her pictures when she disappeared mysteriously. Now the fiancé is dead, who come remain?
. He's not dead but hiding somewhere in collobration with his parents.. They found a body, removed his dental parts fixed it with the body to make it look like his... This method of disappearance is not new..

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by jclassiq(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Show me the skeleton ��.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by bepositive11: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
ProfGday:
Divorce or Separation is better than resting six feet under...

Be wise don't allow any brain washed idiot to convinced you in staying with abusive partner.

And these two weren't even married undecided
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
IPOBrep:
lucky her

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kalubolt:

How many of such cases has Nigeria police unravel?
Op, crime is very difficult to unravel in Nigeria, this case , I gave an instance, the masterminder was arrested (Woman) July but she refused to give useful information, in Nigeria you see someone commit crime she would deny heaven and earth.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by benitwater(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
R.I.P, young lady.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by goody234: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
he probably killed his girlfriend and killed himself knowing the police are closing in....A coward of a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.