Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Do I Keep Seeing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Seeing This? (329 Views)

I Keep Seeing Myself In Sec School / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Seeing This? by iconicceo: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

I need an interpretation of this dream, for some years now, at least twice or more in a month I’ve always dream about Musicians, footballers and in some cases Politicians.

This continues to happen, last night I saw 2 musicians (Shatta Wale and King Promise both of Ghana) in my dream, I was interviewing one while the other one was trying to take a pic with me and my car.

Please I need an interpretation to this, thanks in advance.
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing This? by Offpointng: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
The truth is always bitter tho but I'll say it, in ur words you keep seeing this oft times.

Destiny is trying to tell you to channel ur future in any of these three careers;
Being a town crier (that's why you keep seeing musicians)

Being an evangelist, moving from one place to the other preaching (that's why you saw football. football is not static, it moves from one pole to the other)

Being a full-time/part-time Armed robber (that's why you also saw politician)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing This? by iconicceo: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Offpointng:
The truth is always bitter tho but I'll say it, in ur words you keep seeing this oft times.

Destiny is trying to tell you to channel ur future in any of these three careers;
Being a town crier (that's why you keep seeing musicians)

Being an evangelist, moving from one place to the other preaching (that's why you saw football. football is not static, it moves from one pole to the other)

Being a full-time/part-time Armed robber (that's why you also saw politician)

Thank you
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing This? by iconicceo: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing This? by iconicceo: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates 40th Birthday In Style | Photos / What You Wear To Church / Regards To Russia's Current Role With Its Neighbors(let The Will Of GOD Be Done)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.