Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (12319 Views)

I Keep Seeing Myself In Sec School / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by tonywizman: 1:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Please my fellow nairalanders,I need help or explanation to this,I am 25, graduated last year and waiting for my youth service,. Whenever i sleep at night I always have this dream of seeing myself in my secondary School repeating class with junior students,I have had this dream severally,and it has started to bother me,so please I want to know if there is any spiritual effect on it or is it just my imagination?
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by edo3(m): 1:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmmmmm,, u are not alone ooo

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2019
who knows, maybe teaching is your calling. Leave what ever you wished to become and face teaching cos that's your calling, I also believe you like children grin grin
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by ab1x: 2:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Pray against backwardness

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by klasys(m): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Go & see a spiritualist asap, look for MFM pastor or visit any cele Shepherd & explained yourself.

That dream you are dreaming, its consequences is bad.

Take this advised very serious

tonywizman:
Please my fellow nairalanders,I need help or explanation to this,I am 25, graduated last year and waiting for my youth service,. Whenever i sleep at night I always have this dream of seeing myself in my secondary School repeating class with junior students,I have had this dream severally,and it has started to bother me,so please I want to know if there is any spiritual effect on it or is it just my imagination?
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by BIGGIE121(m): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlala help move this thread to the front page
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Adekdammy: 4:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Pray against backwardness

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by mascot87(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Bro,i think i had a related experience. The rest is history as i have moved several steps backward. I pray God to elevate me higher in Jesus name. It's a bad dream

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Godssword1(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2019
I believe God led me to this post... and so that you might also receive help. Get the meaning of your dream here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/05/christian-dream-meaning-school-dreams.html

Be Blessed
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by onlinetomola(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2019
That is spirit of backwareness and standnacy. It used to happen to me before but I rebuked and prayed it out. Every 1am I do wakeup and pray at least for 30mins about it. I did for a month and for the past 1 year now I never had that kind of dream again and things are working out well for me now. PRAYER WORKS & CHANCE THINGS. wink

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by ultimatekint(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Read Psalm 19 and 91 for seven days inside water . Use the water to bath.

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by frank317: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Listen to me... The secondary school stage is when we are teenagers and eager to understand and live life. Its a significant learning stage where we feel so much fear, excitement and anxiety over things. We want to experience the world, even though we are not mature enough to handle the world.... We want to love, be brave, be bad, be popular, etc despite our mind not being able to handle the outcomes of this desires.

The bad news in Nigeria is the we do not have good parenting system to guide these young adventurous teenagers.

The constant dream of this period is a reflection of the most exciting period of your life. There was so much adventures like... Reading to pass exam, not wanting to b in trouble with school authorities, trying to please ur friend, falling in love with that girl u can't talk to, imagining sex, trying to please u demanding parents etc... Everything is stored in ur secondary memory which replays when u sleep. It usually lasts a long time of ur life... By the time u are working and trying to get married, ur hidden(unknown) anxiety about ur past resolve with ur achievements and ur mind will gradually let go of the dreams.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SPIRITUAL NONSENSE.

but u can chose to believe in what ever u want and run to a pastor or native doctors as stupid Nigerians would do. U can chose to make caricature of urself out of an ordinary secondary school dream.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by ellagabs(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
ITS NORMAL NAU, it's not spiritual.

secondary school own na play, infact at a point u wil start dreaming abt missin test and exams in tertiary.

No reasons to worry ja're

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Olukologia24592(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
I read comments from ignorant people and smile. If you don't pray against this, you'll tarry in problem. It requires a violent prayers. Call me for more discussion and directives .08162583177
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Olukologia24592:
I read comments from ignorant people and smile. If you don't pray against this, you'll tarry in problem. It requires a violent prayers. Call me for more discussion and directives .08162583177

NA THIEF YOU BE. cheesy

Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Noblefreeman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have such dreams from time to time. Personally I feel its the minds reflection/flashback of ones younger years. More like a reminisce of the mind. I don't think its out of place.

How Nigerians elect to attach spiritual undertone to some issues is hilarious.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by budaatum: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
frank317:
Listen to me... The secondary school stage is when we are teenagers and eager to understand and live life. Its a significant learning stage where we feel so much fear, excitement and anxiety over things. We want to experience the world, even though we are not mature enough to handle the world.... We want to love, be brave, be bad, be popular, etc despite our mind not being able to handle the outcomes of this desires.

The bad news in Nigeria is the we do not have good parenting system to guide these young adventurous teenagers.

The constant dream of this period is a reflection of the most exciting period of your life. There was so much adventures like... Reading to pass exam, not wanting to b in trouble with school authorities, trying to please ur friend, falling in love with that girl u can't talk to, imagining sex, trying to please u demanding parents etc... Everything is stored in ur secondary memory which replays when u sleep. It usually lasts a long time of ur life... By the time u are working and trying to get married, ur hidden(unknown) anxiety about ur past resolve with ur achievements and ur mind will gradually let go of the dreams.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SPIRITUAL NONSENSE.

but u can chose to believe in what ever u want and run to a pastor or native doctors as stupid Nigerians would do. U can chose to make caricature of urself out of an ordinary secondary school dream.
2 like for you!
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Once I was having same mumu mumu dreams too. But not a in while.
Re: I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams by Godssword1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2019

Pray For Your Enemies Or Destroy Your Enemies? / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft