Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School (37431 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by jaybenugo: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Teacher Who Hates Mercy Johnson Bullies Actress' Daughter, Purity, At School (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actor, Mercy Johnson Okojie stated via her Instagram handle that her first daughter, Purity, has been bullied in school by a teacher who hates the actress, IgbereTV reports.

In a long Instagram post, she condemned the teacher's action towards her daughter and has reported the matter to the school authorities.

She captioned the post;

"What do you do when the teacher is actually the bully and your child the constant victim? Enough is enough, I have reported to the school authorities and I will see this to the end."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVUoAMVoL40/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Since when is it a crime to be Mercy Johnson-Okojie's daughter? Before I consider myself a public figure, I am FIRST a WIFE and a MOTHER to my 4 kids, that is my priority in this life, and nobody can make my child feel less than who she is because her mother is a public figure.
You can say anything about me, you can dislike or even hate me, I will not respond, but DO NOT ATTACK KIDS that did nothing to you and cannot defend themselves. The one thing I teach my kids is DISCIPLINE and RESPECT! I insist on POLITENESS AND KINDNESS from them, but I also teach them \i/1 to SPEAK OUT especially to me WHEN THEY ARE BADLY TREATED!

I do not honestly care if someone does not like me, I do not expect everyone to, but to take your hate out on my child? Unacceptable! A teacher at my child's school has been bullying my daughter constantly for 2 whole weeks. She is not her class teacher, yet she shows up at her class everyday to intimidate her! Uses biros to flick her hair. She tells her to her face that she does not like her mother, tells her that celebrity kids are badly behaved, and she should not bring her 'aura', she should stop feeling proud, she should not bring her online drama to school. An 8-year-old! Purity that used to love going to school is terrified of going to her new school because of this teacher. Purity would greet her; she would not respond. Purity would report this to me every day, honestly, I thought she might be worrying too much.

Purity loves school was one of the best-behaved pupils at her former school Greensprings, anyone should go and confirm. We recently had to change schools because of the distance! Because of this teacher, my daughter is afraid to go to school ever da .

The last straw was yesterday when I came to pick my daughter at school yesterday, quietly as I usually do, I see my daughter crying and explaining that she was shoved by her classmate and she pushed right back, this teacher proceeds to discipline her and her only.

Since I was around, I took the opportunity to meet this teacher politely and I could see she has been waiting to tell me how much she hates me. You know what, instead of explaining, she tells me to my face that she does not care and that she will punish her anytime she likes, Can you imagine that?

Another teacher came to me later to let me know that everyone knows that the bully teacher had it in for me and that she does not like me at all.

We reported this incident to the deputy head teacher as the head teacher was absent, and they promised me they would handle the situation urgently. I am waiting for the outcome of this.

As parents, it is the most fearful thing to learn that your child is so UNHAPPY AND WORRIED at school because she is being bullied and being made to feel worthless. The constant culprit here is not a pupil but a teacher! Are you trying to drive the child to depression? LET ME STATE IN CASE I WAS NOT CLEAR, I WILL NOT STANDBY AND ALLOW MY 8-YEAR-OLD CHILD TO BE VICTIMIZED.

Make no mistake, my kids have had a lot of amazing teachers and I'm grateful for that. However, there should be no space for a hate filled teacher whose past time is bullying. Do not come near my child!"

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by jaybenugo: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
More

2 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by daddytime(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Sick teacher....

I feel sorry for the innocent kid...nothing is her fault at all. From the teacher's anger at the world, her being poorly paid, to Purity's fortunes of being Mercy Johnson's daughter, none, is she responsible for.

If I hear pim from anybody about my kids particularly adults or those saddled with the responsibility to tend to them, we two go shook leg for one trouser leg that day.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Bonebreaker(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Them supposed beat the woman

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Anyahuruagu: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Oooh noo... Hating the little child is very mundane and sick of this teacher.

Akpor teacher from Akpor Kingdom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by hisgrace090: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Transfer of aggression taken too far.

17 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by chatinent: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol. What did Mercy do?

Well friends, contact me to remove plagiarism from your academic research assignments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Charmingrascal(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
This people and social media.

Like I have said somewhere I will repeat it here.

Social media peeps are not the school headteacher, we're not Lagos State ministry of education, Instagram is not a Police station, these are places where she can make a report against the said teacher for allegedly constantly bullying her daughter.
All these epistle would have made sense if she had clearly stated that "parents should notice if their wards are being bullied" but she didn't make any point, she just rant and rant, telling us how a teacher bullies her daughter because she hates her.
She has already reported to the assistant head teacher she should wait for the outcome of their findings.
All these epistle is for social media peeps to hurl insults on the teacher and judge her even without knowing knowing the truth and without listening to the teacher's side of the story.
Na she be celebrity, na she get fans, na she fit control social media not the teacher.

Common y'all celebrities should stop this abuse of social media.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by SarkinYarki: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2021
This story is a lie to tarnish Mercy Johnson by a hater

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by StagethemTVee: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Very ill mannered teachers everywhere even when you are paying so much for good schools. Most of the schools only care about collecting money. Mercy Johnson should please treat her F-up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by StagethemTVee: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2021
Let the teacher feel the same pain of bullying by someone with more influence. This one wey Mercy apply na social media bullying
Charmingrascal:
This people and social media.

Like I have said somewhere I will repeat here.

Social media peeps are not the school headteacher, we're not Lagos State ministry of education, Instagram is not a Police station, these are places where she can make a report against the said teacher for allegedly constantly bullying her daughter.
All these epistle would have made sense if she had clearly stated that "parents should notice if their wards are being bullied" but she didn't make any point, she just rant and rant, telling us how a teacher bully her daughter because she hates her.
She has already reported to the assistant head teacher she should wait for the outcome of their findings.

Common Mercy y'all celebrities should stop this abuse of social media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Charmingrascal(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Let the teacher feel the same pain of bullying by someone with more influence. This one wey Mercy apply na social media bullying

I insist that this her rant make no sense.
We don't know the teacher, so who are you bullying? Or is the teacher's name and picture included in her post?

No follow dem hate who no offend you based on what another person say.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Chynwe(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is one side of the story.I am waiting to hear from the other party

15 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Welcome to the Ministry of Education, Disciplinarian Department.

Naira_Land Chapter.

16 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Same thing happened to my little nephew as at last three weeks ago..I advised my elder sister to jejely change her son's school and she did..... Right now,na the small boy dey happily dey waka dey enter him class by himself once my sister don carry am reach the school gate...... Sometimes,the best way to handle such situations na by just walking away completely.....No matter what,I don't think the school authority will do anything to that teacher.. Because e be like say that teacher get level for the school.....

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Olumighty123(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
So, that teacher doesn't mind loosing her job, despite the hardship in this country right now? Or could it be that your child is not well behaved? I'm just wondering .

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mheen
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Flexherbal(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
They should settle the matter.

Life nor too hard, na humans dey make am hard.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by chigoziri2403(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
There are always both sides of the story

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Perfecttouchade: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Reading
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Siwisheswereesh: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
So unprofessional angry

But we need to hear the teacher's side of the story. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by eedimo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
lol
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by abobote: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Poor teacher, she will lose her job now
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Mpaxed: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by fergie001: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hate MJ?

Mercy is a very likeable person.....Person wey hate am get big wahala ooooo.

Ndo

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by BluntCrazeMan: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na waa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.