Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School (37439 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by mathkid(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
kiss

Get your professional business logo, card, flyer, brochure, poster at cool rates.

WhatsApp me 07033122697

smiley

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Anaerobi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
All I see is jealousy.

U know how women behave towards each other. When one have a bigger butt, the jealous one will be like her big nya*$h the enter her head.

That's the case of this woman. She transferred the jealousy to the little girl.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by tonexman18(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This story is a lie
How?? Are you the school teacher?
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Emmanuel909090: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why will you hate mercy johnson?
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Aforxzy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bullying is wrong.
Don't bully the child.
Don't bully the teacher.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by pickatyoubackup: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
If she dey bully ur daughter, treat it as a bully case. Which one is Dem dey bully her cos she be mercy Johnson daughter.
No dey always play the victim card with every opportunity una get

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Habib101: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
They should take her to psychiatric
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Tracingpaths: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
If Mercy Johnson's daughter behaves badly at home will she come on social media and tell us!
I am not in support of bullying but if you've ever been a teacher and see how badly kids behave, you'll regret ever choosing that profession.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by armyofone(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ma'am, report to the school and let the principal/school take the case - why make it social media thing ?

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Russianlord101(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Them suppose beat that teacher ....abeg invite me for the beating abeg
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Bigpapi: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This people and social media.

Like I have said somewhere I will repeat it here.

Social media peeps are not the school headteacher, we're not Lagos State ministry of education, Instagram is not a Police station, these are places where she can make a report against the said teacher for allegedly constantly bullying her daughter.
All these epistle would have made sense if she had clearly stated that "parents should notice if their wards are being bullied" but she didn't make any point, she just rant and rant, telling us how a teacher bullies her daughter because she hates her.
She has already reported to the assistant head teacher she should wait for the outcome of their findings.
All these epistle is for social media peeps to hurl insults on the teacher and judge her even without knowing knowing the truth and without listening to the teacher's side of the story.
Na she be celebrity, na she get fans, na she fit control social media not the teacher.

Common y'all celebrities should stop this abuse of social media.

Me self tire oooooo...... If una dey Bleep una husband make una dey try dey tell us how una dey moan too 4 social media

1 Like

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Perfecttouchade: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Idiotic stupid teacher...Dem plenty, I yaam looking at one on close range at my kids school..

1 Like

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Evergreen4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol, hatred from the pit of hell. Why transfer the aggression to the innocent child that did no wrong . Mumu teacher

1 Like

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by aaking(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is certainly pure truth about some of this teachers. Like the one who slap and beat my Son wher blood is dripping from his eye on two different occasions because he's vomiting in class, someone that she knew that my Son had missed school for previous week because of health issues.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by McOluOmo: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nonsense and Buhari, people should hear from the school teacher before taking side, Mercy Johnson always think herself as Demigods, Yeyebrity my Ass

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
daddytime:
Sick teacher....

I feel sorry for the innocent kid...nothing is her fault at all. From the teacher's anger at the world, her being poorly paid, to Purity's fortunes of being Mercy Johnson's daughter, none, is she responsible for.

If I hear pim from anybody particularly adults or those saddled with the responsibility to tend to them, we two go shook leg for one trouser leg that day.

U can easily get manipulated by a woman...

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by gurunlocker: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
You won't believe the hatred might be from a movie role.... People are mad aha!
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by zedegit: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
jaybenugo:
More

Nawaoh.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Rebuke: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Social media peeps are not the school headteacher, we're not Lagos State ministry of education, Instagram is not a Police station, these are places where she can make a report against the said teacher for allegedly constantly bullying her daughter.
All these epistle would have made sense if she had clearly stated that "parents should notice if their wards are being bullied" but she didn't make any point, she just rant and rant, telling us how a teacher bullies her daughter because she hates her.
She has already reported to the assistant head teacher she should wait for the outcome of their findings.
All these epistle is for social media peeps to hurl insults on the teacher and judge her even without knowing knowing the truth and without listening to the teacher's side of the story.
Na she be celebrity, na she get fans, na she fit control social media not the teacher.

Hypocrisy is in the blood of most Nigerians.

Now judge yhurself by yhurself.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by LadyMedina25(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bad belle teacher they are everywhere even people close to you, they want you to eat but they don’t want you to be filled...Envy!!! Jealousy!!!!
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by zedegit: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tracingpaths:
If Mercy Johnson's daughter behaves badly at home will she come on social media and tell us!
I am not in support of bullying but if you've ever been a teacher and see how badly kids behave, you'll regret ever choosing that profession.

The part that got me is the teacher is not her class teacher but then it's not only the class teacher that disciplines a child, nevertheless a teacher should be fair and considerate.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Daniluv1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
I guess maybe she watched the skit you and aloma did where you went to beat a teacher because she bullied your daughter

I guess that's where the hatred started from cause left for I really don't know what would warrant such hatred from the teacher on mercy

Just my own thought and opinion
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by AZControversial(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Witchcraft is not until one babalawo or marine goddess initiates you.
Bullying a child?!!
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

U can easily get manipulated by a woman...

You are very right...
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Fiscus105(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

She wants her daughter to be famous ni, she too wants to trend as well, hijacking Tiwa trending saga since last week.

Unlike olden days, people famous for a second and for very highly insignificant reason.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by APCNig: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Me wey I dey fight teacher for Primary School, who go fit bully me? Even Headmaster know say craze dey for my blood.
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Fiscus105(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
zedegit:

The part that got me is the teacher is not her class teacher but then it's not only the class teacher that disciplines a child, nevertheless a teacher should be fair and considerate.

Even till University level, infact, I salute all Tisa from kindergarten to University
Re: Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School by Fiscus105(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tracingpaths:

Maybe she don't know that, she might bring the school down.

How is it difficult to report the Tisa to the school management? I'm very sure they would do more than she expected if the Tisa is guilty, but she chooses to trend like Tiwa Salvage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / BBNaija: The 'Genius' Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.