Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This (826 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by Keyzsimple: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good day everyone, I have been noticing this in my dick and also my laps for the past 1 month, gone to see the doctor, he proscribed Axacef drugs ( antibiotics) and also Quadriclear cream to apply which I have been applying and still applying, as for the drugs I have finished taking it but still i have the boil sign in my dick and laps. The worst part is, it's not itching me at all, I don't scratch, it's not painful, I don't find it difficult to pee. Everything is still the same with me but I just want to get the boil or the irritating balls out of my dick. Please anyone with a better recommendation should help me out please.

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by ChiefSosa(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crop out sensitive parts, abeg!
*pukes heavily*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by nero2face: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ewo, while some be dishing out remedies those Tonto Dike genders will be looking at ur preque,

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by Iniobong34: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
nero2face:
Ewo, while some be dishing out remedies those Tonto Dike genders will be looking at ur preque,
Abeg no kill me with laf
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by Longsleeve: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
See as the guy show us. If na girl now she go dey stingy with showing us..
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by AkaraAndBread: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Looks like molluscum contagiosum.

But don't take my word for it. Go and see a dermatologist.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Rid Of This by rottenPussy: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'd love to suck those balls once it clears off grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ihave A Question And I Need An Answer / Do You Have Yellow Teeth? / You Don't Have To Be Sick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.