Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent (35315 Views)

FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Financiers, Reveals Details Of Millions Donated To / BREAKING: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors / COVID-19: FG Identifies Lgs In 35 States To Benefit N20,000 To Poor Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Kilotat: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
The real news is
"bandits destroyed train in kaduna, which Nigerian government borrowed money to build". Check my Signature mabinu
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Handsum64: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Media trial initiated by Nigeria's first lawyer! Who did this to this nation? Isn't this sign of confusion and lack of self awareness?
Mumu
If they don't report it you will still complain and be demanding to know his offence
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by ProfGday(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you think Buhari is a mumu cow hit like,if you think Malami is a goat hit share...

Cow republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by sematec(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
and Boko Haram sponsor they refused to identify
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Bastard1stborn: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
If there is a financial connection between the sponsors of terrorism and Igboho, It automatically define /present Igboho as a terrorist according to this write up by federal government agent.

APC sha wants to cut all PDP wings before 2023
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Emergingnation(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ernestforyou:

Goodmorning ,Na now una Know say all southerners are second class citizens or slaves in this country?
EFCC is arresting all our well to do youths ,collecting their properties and sharing it among their cronies in the North and you Mumu southerners are hailing them,for impoverishing southerners.
Make you continue to hail them,he go touch everybody .
Wrong , I don't hail Fulani government, God forbid...

I am full time anti FG in all aspects...
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Who is the federal lawmaker?
I wonder oo. He no get name.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by yankison(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don't know why we continue to allow this northerners enslave us in the south .. i just wish the southerners can all agitate in one voice and split this country .. OH GOD i need an Australia visa
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin Ridiculous But they Cannot Find or Disclose The sponsors of Boko Haram . Abegi make we hear word . Yeye Dey smell
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by FreedomArmy: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
post=106962638:
May all terrorists, their sponsors and supporters disturbing the peace of our darling nation all die before the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Kiddo boy, first of all, your bros dey for ya village!

God punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Now, Say AMEN if you don't support them this boy.

We don't like hypocrites mehn!

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.
nairlanders you people should come on and see what a grown man is typing because of 30k

1 Like

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by femiasaolu2014: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Quick to mention the names of Igbohos sponsors but ourightly refused to mention those of Boko Haram even the ones imprisoned by the UAE.
Dont worry, at least after 2023 Buhari will carry his two left legs to bandit ravaged Daura right? or he will flee to his real country Britain?

I will be here, watching like a bat ala Fayose

2 Likes

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Moorish: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lightorder:
At least, our Yoruba brethren on NL who have been on Igbos necks on MNK matter, would now have something to keep them busy for the weekend. As they had chance and have been busy doing nothing but MNK this MNK that . This Nigeria matter is turn by turn. All eyes go soon clear as the southerners have refused to be United on this struggle. Wake me up when the FG turns in any fulani mass murderer to stand trial
It’s impossible to unite the south

The hatred is infinite all across

The north is gonna rape the south till there’s nothing left, and unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about it

I laugh whenever I see southerners insulting and sabotaging each other.

It’s so obviously a very daft thing to do considering we both want thesame things out of life

2 Likes

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Litmus: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
But they are unable to Identify sponsors of dreaded Bandits terrorist....

Bandits are Bokoharam.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
But they can't not identify how billions where sent boko haram and fulani terrorist, even after uae government exposing their sponsors useless dss turned ďeaf and dumb... Ndi 1 Nigeria
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Savi78(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
What boko boys sponsor? Na dat one I wan hear
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by donnie(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Terrorist government. Link between the agitations and terrorism financing?

You think you can divert attention from the Buhari, NASCO, Pantami, Gumi etc connection with terrorism?

Idiotic thieves... Is Igboho not a big car dealer?
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Pootle: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by ehinmowo: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
No matter the narration that the Fulani led govt is trying to portray, Sunday Adeyemo is not and cannot be a terrorist or a fugitive. He remains the defender of truth snd the the people.

They kept putting the southerners in bad light while shielding their terrorist brothers.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by faithfull18(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's the double standards for me.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by wizelink(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG and co under this useless administration are busy looking for to hold responsible for their massive failure.
It's just a matter of in 19 months time, you and your blood sucking demons will leave aso villa and disappear into Afghanistan or yemen where people like you should live in.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by donnie(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Moorish:

It’s impossible to unite the south

The hatred is infinite all across

It's not impossible. Correct the lies that have been told in the schools and churches then you would have solved half the problem.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
But yet to disclose BOKO HARAM sponsors

grin grin
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by sapientia(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
So you guys just got all his Transactions since 2013 and automatically, anyone in the list is a sponsor

Sponsor of what exactly?

Yoruba nation?

How is that a crime?

Malami is a blessing in disguise

Imagine if Buhari have an intelligent AGF to hide his incompetency

Malami exposes Buhari more than any investigative journalist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Epeegee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
You dey swear for buhari and all his followers,I dash them psalm 35 join your swear
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by emmykk(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
degamonn:
I was expecting something more detailed than that.
So the federal law-maker has no name ? or does it mean that any transaction done by any individual with Igboho is for nothing other than Separation from the country?

That is it my brother? Mr Igboho Sunday who just started protesting months back over fulani herdsmen killing of his people yesterday is now been investigated to be operating since years ago and all financial transactions and business parthner of those years ago as separatist funding.

They should name the law maker to clear his name.This country leader I m sorry to say this are bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Anaerobi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
We are waiting for Boko Haram sponsors to be known.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by BJanta: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Insecurity:
FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Pumped Into His Accounts

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fg-identifies-sunday-igbohos-sponsors-discloses-how-millions-were-pumped-into-his-accounts

Identify and tell us the sponsors of Boko Haram and the bandits operating in the North , mad man.

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Haylel:
Yorubas are cowards!
Pls take it easy on them to avoid BP, bcs BP drugs are now expensive, Beside most of them never recover from yesterday shock about Nnamdi
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Omicron007: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
[s]
post=106962642:
It shall never be well with the evil swines and pigs causing mayhem, violence, deaths and chaos in this nation.

They and their followers will never see anything good in life and the blood they have shed will never cease from their lineage.

So shall it be as long as God lives.
[/s]

Always foaming from both sides of the mouth as usual.
This is the kind of thread we will see you.

Ask your Darling daddy and his AGF, Malami to identify the sponsors of Banditry and Boko Haram.

You run here masturbating to the topic and spewing trash all because of a meagre 30K.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by NewNg1: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
post=106962642:
It shall never be well with the evil swines and pigs causing mayhem, violence, deaths and chaos in this nation.

They and their followers will never see anything good in life and the blood they have shed will never cease from their lineage.

So shall it be as long as God lives.

I noticed that you have gone out of control ever since Nnamdi Kanu appeared looking healthy and full of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Ventura1: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
One mistake Sunday Igboho made was attempting to run, people haunting him are empty.
They should disclose when the transfer was made and what purpose, those mentioned are BDC operators, he could have sent those funds to purchase FX. The allegations are vague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Lightorder: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lightorder:
At least, our Yoruba brethren on NL who have been on Igbos necks on MNK matter, would now have something to keep them busy for the weekend. As they had chance and have been busy doing nothing but MNK this MNK that . This Nigeria matter is turn by turn. All eyes go soon clear as the southerners have refused to be United on this struggle. Wake me up when the FG turns in any fulani mass murderer for stand trial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.