Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent (35340 Views)

FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Financiers, Reveals Details Of Millions Donated To / BREAKING: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors / COVID-19: FG Identifies Lgs In 35 States To Benefit N20,000 To Poor Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by rickyrex(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
I just they read as some people take take sympathy here. Now saying they can not channel their effort to arrest those sponsoring boko Haram.. if this same tread where to be about nnamdi kanu... What I will be reading read would have been hatred against ipob and kanu. In as much I am against how this government is handling some issue and situation. I still feel we are also the cause of our problem.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by UnabashedIPOB: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
The Federal Government has identified the sponsors of self-acclaimed activist, Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho.

Another FAKE story and LIES by the TERRORIST FULANI government of LIEGERIA. If the government could disclose those that it claims sponsor Sunday Igboho, why on GOD's green earth would it NOT disclose those that sponsor BOKOHARAM? So, all you lovers of ONE LIEGERIA that support B0K0HARI, ask this simple question: "Why would your country not DISCLOSE the sponsors of one of the deadliest TERRORIST groups in the world, BOKOHARAM? Incase you do NOT know since you lack the capacity to reason for yourselves, the answer is simple: Your Government is the sponsor and your Presidiot is the Chief TERRORIST!
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Gentlerespect76: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Handsum64:

Mumu
If they don't report it you will still complain and be demanding to know his offence

What do you mean by mumu?
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by DAVE5(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:
They are quick to Identify Sunday Igboho Sponsors

They are quick to Identify IPOB sponsors

But can't Identify Boko-haram Sponsors

They can't Identify Bandits Sponsors

Fake One Nigeria People

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I think we all as Nigerians know boko haram sponsors

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Chibuezem(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Insecurity:
FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Pumped Into His Accounts

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fg-identifies-sunday-igbohos-sponsors-discloses-how-millions-were-pumped-into-his-accounts

this must be a fantastic lie... While not list out boko haram sponsors
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by slimfit1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
MasterDeFi:
Where are the sponsors of Boko Haram and Bandits

If you think this country is going anywhere then I have a bridge at Unilag to sell you.
Malami is turning a SAN certificate into a NEPA bill. I see the reasons why other countries don't recognise our certificates. SAN need to disqualify him to save themselves the huge embarrassment it's becoming too much.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Insecurity:
FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Pumped Into His Accounts

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fg-identifies-sunday-igbohos-sponsors-discloses-how-millions-were-pumped-into-his-accounts

Hahaha Yorubas who do una this? You people have opened una nyash to una Fulani masters so tee they have seen everything and nothing remain.Thesame FG that said that they will not mentioned Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits financiers with one rubbish excuses now rushed to exposed Sunday Igbogho's financiers hahaha please laugh will not kill me ooo
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Joromi1:
When will the same Malami uncover the sponsors of Boko Haram/ ISWAP terrorists? I keep warning my people to stop this ungodly romance with Fulanis but they think it's all about party. This people only love and care about themselves.
Oh shut that your useless gutter mouth.Now chicken has finally come home to roast you suddenly want to play tribalism here.I thought you and your useless people said that Igbos will not drink water and keep cup,that you people will keep on doing your Fulani masters bidden now e don dey happen so deal with it
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
They cannot name Boko Haram sponsors but are always quick to drop names when it has to do with south. The earlier Southern Nigeria Wake up the better. North is nothing but parasites. Southern leaders be licking ass of these northern pedophilic bastards.
Which Southern Nigeria you want to join una wake up,hope you are not involving great Igbos minus those useless Igbo governors,Ohaneze Ndioshi? You Yorubas hatred for Igbos will keep on being you people's downfall trust me
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Any Southerner that will support this rubbish from this Junk head infested Malami may you sleep tonight and never wakeup .. These Northerners are stupid .. Where are the Boko Haram sponsors? Useless bunch .
Oga if you are mentioning Southerners better don't involve Igbos you people keep on demonising,mocking and even blackmailing for fighting their fight.I told you Yorubas that what will hit you people will come soon but I never knew that it will be this very soon.You Yorubas should keep on Devil advocate against Igbos because of hatred,jealousy and enviness because you people can't do what they are doing by fighting Fulanis
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Kyf1: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Liars
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmexguy123:
These northerners are really playing with everyone's intelligency.
Boko Haram and fulani militants that have been killing for years yet FG could not identify their sponsor.
Now is Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho that started freedom fighting yesterday the FG is telling us about their suponsors.

Very Nonsense Country
Oga North or Fulanis are not playing with Igbos intelligent but you treacherous Yorubas and South South.You people should not mention Igbos in your woes
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lightorder:
At least, our Yoruba brethren on NL who have been on Igbos necks on MNK matter, would now have something to keep them busy for the weekend. As they had chance and have been busy doing nothing but MNK this MNK that . This Nigeria matter is turn by turn. All eyes go soon clear as the southerners have refused to be United on this struggle. Wake me up when the FG turns in any fulani mass murderer to stand trial
Do you think this people will learn,look brother the kind hatred Yorubas have against Igbos is eternity if you don't know it know it now.Just watch how they will avoid this thread because their Fulani masters scold them and watch how they will descend on me and any Igbos that talk here hahaha
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by RZArecta(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajumma:

I no too get sense walahi.... My brain need factory resetting
you're right
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by wallrichy: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
What on earth has befallen this country that the idiots we call Leaders have thrown shame to the dogs....now they are openly naked with embarrassment to the Nigeria people.

What a petty allegations laid against Igbogo, what a lie from hell of Fulani motherfukkkers.....Buhari stupidity. This Malami should at least keep some little respect for himself and his dirty stupid fulaniss associates of terrorists.

That allegations against Sunday Igbogo is so chidish and after thought of pilage of evils by this maggot ridden governments of Fulanis fools.

Let's go through the lies stated by this foolish Malami.

He has a connection with One Malam that's has a connection with Boko Haram financiers.

Question 1: Which Nigeria business man that does importation of cars and other goods and doesn't have a relationship with an Aboki man? You must have relationship cos the abokis are the sole dealers of foreign exchange which you must buy from them to transact your business.

Question 2: He has relationship with some people in the house of representatives and this person has been transfering money to Igboho since 2013. This laughable and stupid of Malami.....

Answer: Sunday Igboho has always been in politics and he never hide it or kept it a secret. He said he was working for Adedibu of blessed memory. He was a staunch PDP boy and ardent supporter that has always influences their candidates to win any election in Oyo state during the PDP era. Therefore, there is correlation in the fact that Money must have been exchanging hands between the alleged house of rep member and Sunday Igboho...this is a normal misnormal in Nigeria politics that all political parties, APC, PDP etc.....always ditch out money to their party representatives and their party tugs to overturned an election or cause commotion to the advantage of the party of your candidates.

Funny and Unbelievable stupidity from Malami.....imagine a whole Senior Advocate of Cows and Pigs can't come up with a very realistic and sensible allegation which anyway, he can't get cos he's daft and stupid like his other Fulani Hausa sadist of terrorists region of Sahel..... So stupid of an idiot of a man called Malami.....

He has 43 bank accounts as an international business man o, me that I am just local nigerian ordinary business man....I have 27 bank accounts with some without any kobo since 20years ago.....having so many accounts ain't a big deal in Nigeria as long as you are doing buying and selling....

Guestlander:
Wow! This lame submission is what the Attorney General can come up with? Where is the crime committed by Igboho in all of this?
And why is it so hard to disclose the identity of the lawmaker and his crime against the Nigerian state?
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
yankison:
I don't know why we continue to allow this northerners enslave us in the south .. i just wish the southerners can all agitate in one voice and split this country .. OH GOD i need an Australia visa
Shut that your gutter mouth for saying We,you and you is We Southerners can all agitate in one voice when you Yorubas have decided to be a fifth wheel or black sheep of South.I said that when Igbos leave Nigeria you Yorubas will do marriage tire with your Fulani husband
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by stinechykee: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Moorish:

It’s impossible to unite the south

The hatred is infinite all across

The north is gonna rape the south till there’s nothing left, and unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about it

I laugh whenever I see southerners insulting and sabotaging each other.

It’s so obviously a very daft thing to do considering we both want thesame things out of life
Oga say the truth and don't be biase,it's Yorubas that Southern unity.Yorubas have said it time without number that they hate Igbos with passion and that they prefer Housa/Fulanis than Igbos
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by wallrichy: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don't be stupid. The fact that Yorubas wouldn't start killing their fellow Yorubas cos of ODUA Nation ain't Coward. The Yawning of a lion doesn't depicts that the Lion is a Coward. In life, intelligent is much more stronger than strength. I hope you have the brain to understand this little epistle.

Haylel:
Yorubas are cowards!
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Haylel: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
wallrichy:
Don't be stupid. The fact that Yorubas wouldn't start killing their fellow Yorubas cos of ODUA Nation ain't Coward. The Yawning of a lion doesn't depicts that the Lion is a Coward. In life, intelligent is much more stronger than strength. I hope you have the brain to understand this little epistle.
There's nothing intelligent about cowardice. "Igboho, go on, we are with you. Igboho, the Yorubas are solidly behind you"

Igboho was raided and the whole yorubaland looked like someone has just fired a ballistic missile. With their tails tucked between their black ass, they fled into their respective hut deserting the poor man.

I pray the next president that comes in make y'all miss Buhari just as Buhari made us miss Jonathan. Every southerner needs to suffer more than they have, when it gets to where y'all can't bare, everyone will become a freedom fighter.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by wallrichy: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
You just proved me right, just as I thought. You don't have the brain to understand my epistle. Please just ignore my writing next time....Not for a low life uneducated fool like you. Thanks..

Haylel:

There's nothing intelligent about cowardice. "Igboho, go on, we are with you. Igboho, the Yorubas are solidly behind you"

Igboho was raided and the whole yorubaland looked like someone has just fired a ballistic missile. With their tails tucked between their black ass, they fled into their respective hut deserting the poor man.

I pray the next president that comes in make y'all miss Buhari just as Buhari made us miss Jonathan. Every southerner needs to suffer more than they have, when it gets to where y'all can't bare, everyone will become a freedom fighter.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Basher8583: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:
They are quick to Identify Sunday Igboho Sponsors

They are quick to Identify IPOB sponsors

But can't Identify Boko-haram Sponsors

They can't Identify Bandits Sponsors

Fake One Nigeria People

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

You read only what your lazy brain wants you to read
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by delpee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ridiculous and funny assertion! Let's hope there's sufficient proof. Who is the lawmaker?

Still waiting for the list of Boko Haram and "bandits" sponsors.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by BombAttack(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Basher8583:

You read only what your lazy brain wants you to read

Alamajiri One Nigeria Beggar grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Haylel: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
wallrichy:
You just proved me right, just as I thought. You don't have the brain to understand my epistle. Please just ignore my writing next time....Not for a low life uneducated fool like you. Thanks..
1. I don't have a brain that understands your epistle.

2. I'm a low life.

3. I'm an uneducated fool.

grin grin grin You should avoid cuss words when engaging people.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Lightorder: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
stinechykee:
Do you think this people will learn,look brother the kind hatred Yorubas have against Igbos is eternity if you don't know it know it now.Just watch how they will avoid this thread because their Fulani masters scold them and watch how they will descend on me and any Igbos that talk here hahaha
my question to everyone is , what are they fighting for ? I came to Lagos the first time with my open arms for everyone. When I started hearing people calling out ‘omo Ibo ‘ with disdain, I was forced to ask what they meant. The people explained to me but I had no issues with that. What really go me worried was the circumstances and facial expressions when you are being referred to as omo ibo. Most at times, it was unwarranted. But I was shocked because the East where I came from, strangers and visitors are given preferential treatment. If you fight a visitor, be sure they would throw their weights behind the visitor. The question to you would always be , “ is it because he is not an igboman” . At Enugu then, we had Ayodele, Fumilola, Tola , Basirat, Shola, Taiwo and the rest. Wonderful friends from Ogun, Osun and Lagos state. I missed them so much. Mama Shola was a Center of attraction. Wonderful woman. They speak Igbo like kilode. But when I came to Lagos, omo ibo became a harsh remark made to me. I came to realize that such aggression comes from those who have never been to any other place than their villages and Lagos. The Baale in my area, worked as a civil servant in Owerr and Enugu for every long time . He loves Igbos so much that he enjoys Igbos’ company. Anytime he meets an Igbo man, he greets in Igbo and start tell his stories about when he lived in Owerri. What are we fighting for ?

1 Like

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by ajumma(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
RZArecta:
you're right

lazy ijaw man,your handisiwork is on display... identity thief hallmark Biafra desperado.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Ajeyo(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Who sponsors those 15 years old herders going about with 1.5m Ak-47?
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Tecno66: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Media trial initiated by Nigeria's first lawyer! Who did this to this nation? Isn't this sign of confusion and lack of self awareness?
They have released the list of those sponsoring Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu but the list of boko haram sponsors is still a secret. One day, this tenure, like all others, will come to an end and everyone of them will give account of their stewardship.

1 Like

Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Gentlerespect76: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Tecno66:
They have released the list of those sponsoring Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu but the list of boko haram sponsors is still a secret. One day, this tenure, like all others, will come to an end and everyone of them will give account of their stewardship.

Exactly; this is the only light in this tunnel.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
post=106962638:
May all terrorists, their sponsors and supporters disturbing the peace of our darling nation all die before the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Kiddo boy, first of all, your bros dey for ya village!

Secondly,
God punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Now, Say AMEN if you don't support them this boy.

We don't like hypocrites mehn!

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.

As usual this one will come and pretend to be against BH and terrorists with his fake useless prayers. If you ask him why the fed govt has refused to name the boko haram sponsors now he will start shouting children of hate. As they have given us this detail about Igboho what stops them from exposing bh sponsors?

Now the ball is in your court. If you know that you hate boko haram and you are not a supporter of terrorists answer this simple question above. I'd have added the condition that all the prayers you have prayed against those terrorising this country should return to you 10 fold if you don't answer but everyone knows you are just faking it and pretending to be against terrorists.
Re: FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent by MrSquint: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Pls we want to know the sponsors of bokoharam/bandits/herders too.

Why haven't this government mention the names of bokoharam sponsors that a foreign nation gave to our government ?

Bokoharam/bandits/herders constitute the major problem we have in this country, they've killed too many Nigerians, we are at war with these idiots, nobody feels safe anymore, prices of foodstuff are on a constant all time high bcus farmers can't go to their farms, business men/women can't go about their businesses,

Our naira has no value bcus we have misplaced our priorities.

Why not expose these terrorist and their sponsors ? Why allow our gallant soldiers die on a daily basis and much is not done to end this menace ?

MAY ALL terrorists and their sponsors DIE MYSTERIOUSLY SHAMEFUL DEATHS BEFORE THE END OF 2021

I cry for my nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.