Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive (842 Views)

Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Rihanna's New Music Video "SOS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
who has watched rihanna's new song shut up and drive i want ur comments about the video she actually acted matured in my own opinion
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
click on this link to watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=4WAapKx2TvM
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by chiogo(f): 1:23am On Jul 25, 2007
I seen d video before. it's a'ight but am not really feelin' it so am not about to watch it again. I like "don't stop d music" better.
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by bluesky4(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
got bored after the first 30 seconds, not really feeling the song.
I see shes tryna cover her big forehead by havin a fringe grin grin
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by StephenP(m): 3:32am On Jul 26, 2007
Like I said before Imma say it again. Rihanna can't sing! She just whines and shows some flesh and everyone goes crazy. The only song anyone might not regret buying on her album is Good Girl Gone Bad every other song is crap! Do yourselves the favour and buy Kelly Rowland's instead. Rihanna - waste of time and money  angry
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by tng(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
Do yourselves the favour and but Kelly Rowland's instead. Rihanna - waste of time and money 

No way! even her 1st single is not nice in my opinion.

@topic,
The song is the funniest i have seen in a while.
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by naijadiva2(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
just like umbrella, it was stupid when i first heard but both songs are catchy. they stay in my head for some strange reason. but i like the song.
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by PTBNaija(f): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2007
naija_diva:

just like umbrella, it was stupid when i first heard but both songs are catchy. they stay in my head for some strange reason. but i like the song.

Yeah. . .I couldn't stand Umbrella, I hated it when I first heard it. But it's catchy and that made me think I liked it. This new song is alright, but despite "shut up and drive" being catchy. . .I can't imagine myself liking that one. It's just weird undecided
Re: Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive by chaz(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2007
Man Rihanna is still a novice. I watched the video and my conclusion is that the girls on R kelly's video 'im a flirt' did a better job than her.

(1) (Reply)

To All Those That Think Modenine Is A Lyrisist: Uk Lyricism / Sunny Okosuns Is Dead / What Was #1 On The Day You Were Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.