Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria (294 Views)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria by Mkayfrenzy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
What does it take to start a laundry and dry cleaning business in Nigeria ?
What are the factors to be considered ?
How profitable is it

1 Like

Re: Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria by alasan007(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mkayfrenzy:
What does it take to start a laundry and dry cleaning business in Nigeria ?
What are the factors to be considered ?
How profitable is it

It’s profitable if you can get a shop in a location where there’s electricity at least 8 hrs a day and nice neighborhood but I’ll advice you to get get washing machine so it can be easier for you i can advice you more if you r Interested and would even teach you how to make your own starch and liquid soap so you won’t have to use detergent it spoils cloth I wish you luck bro
Re: Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria by Jeniluv(f): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I am interested in learning this...I want to start up the business...how do I contact you please?
Re: Starting A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria by quisera(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Please I'll also love to know how profitable it is, I'm about to invest a large sum in the business. Is it possible to make atleast 500k monthly?

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Buy A Property In Epe, Lagos. / 7 Ecommerce Seo Tips To Increase Your Store Traffic / Bad Reviews From People That Have Downloaded The Enaira App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.