Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Online Disrespect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Online Disrespect (182 Views)

Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat / Why A Woman Should Not Disrespect Her Husband / Viral Birthday Video Of Pastor Chukwuemeka In Onitsha Where Money Was Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Disrespect by Healthy21stCent: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

I wonder why people find it hard to carry out online conversations without resorting to angry outbursts, assumptions, presumptions, insults, abuse and HEAVY curses. In one thread I was reading, a lady acknowledged she lied to her parents. When she was called out for doing so, instead of being remorseful, she attacked the messenger(s). There was also counterattacks. It was painful to read.
Indeed the online sphere is where people bring out their true selves.

Anger and bitterness are not good for the health or even the spirit. PLEASE HELP YOURSELF!

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 298: The Virus Of Senseless Murmuring / Its Time To Revoke The Handwriting Of Haman In Your Life...! / And Finally: LOVE, Thanks For Joining Me In This Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.