Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat (1649 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is this right

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Jogs1900: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is totally wrong..

This was in ijebu ode yesterday for the burial of fcmb founder.
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
Is this right
Was he corrected?
Come on, this man is not one of your people so his religion doesn't demand he remove his cap therefore if you invite him to your place of worship it's your duty to tell him what to do there.

If the God you worship in that place is in its right senses you people that invited him should be punished for not telling him the dos and donts! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Jogs1900: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was he corrected?
Come on, this man is not one of your people so his religion doesn't demand he remove his cap therefore if you invite him to your place of worship it's your duty to tell him what to do there.

If the God you worship in that place is in its right senses you people that invited him should be punished for not telling him the dos and donts! angry
True...This was my position when I saw the picture.You know the funny thing, some chiefs and kings enter the church with their caps.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was he corrected?

Will they accept the equivalent in a mosque?e.g a woman not covering her hair?

There is. no way he won't know
If he doesn't know he is not in Nigeria
No possible way
Does he not have eyes to see around him

It is deliberate

Why do some people try so hard to deceive themselves over what is so obvious

He was the only man in the whole place wearing a hat and you are still.hope enough to write this nonsense?

He is a politician which means he must read his surroundings

He doesn't need correcting.

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

True...This was my position when I saw the picture.You know the funny thing, some chiefs and kings enter the church with their caps.
There gods are useless!
If there's truly a god in that place should it be the invitee that will figure out the rules or the hosts telling him? angry
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Saraki I in Church

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tinubu in Church

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

No possible way
It is deliberate
He was the only man in the whole place wearing a hat and you are still.hope enough to write this nonsense?

You don't understand what politics is all about!

Do you think his mind is there with them or he's just there to fulfil a political role?

Guy try to read people's minds instead of judging them. His mind is not even in whatever they're doing in that place, all what he's doing their is representing the presidency.

So don't just conclude without telling someone who did what's wrong before accusing him of disrespecting your god that he doesn't worship with you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
Saraki in Church

Gajagojo:
Tinubu in Church

How can you compare people who were born and raised among you with someone who is not familiar with your religion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand what politics is all about!

Do you think his mind is there with them or he's just there to fulfil a political role?

Guy try to read people's minds instead of judging them. His mind is not even in whatever they're doing in that place, all what he's doing their is representing the presidency.

So don't just conclude without telling someone who did what's wrong before accusing him of disrespecting your god that he doesn't worship with you! undecided

If you have something to say say it

Telling me what I understand or don't understand shows you lack wisdom and manners

Your comment is foolish

I am not interested in reading his mind as you suggest

The point is his behaviour which is offensive especially in the context of NIgeria

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How can you compare people who were born and raised among you with someone who is not familiar with your religion? undecided

You are silly

When they go to Mecca to stone their devil do they wear hats ?
If you go to.a person's house you notice no one wearing shoes you don't need to be told to remove yours
When southerners go to Kano they adjust

He was a banker in Lagos for years

This is not about where he was raised

When he entered the church his eyes were open
He is not blind
So do not Tell me rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

If you have something to say say it
Telling me what I understand or don't understand shows you lack wisdom and manners. Your comment is foolish. I am not interested in reading his mind as you suggest
The point is his behaviour which is offensive especially in the context of NIgeria

The man from Nazareth (Jesus Christ) said to his disciples:

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean." Matthew 7:12

Would you like to be corrected or accused when you did something wrongly in the house of your host?

That's how to read people's mind instead of judging them, had it been someone corrected him and he insisted on wearing his cap that's the time you can verify that he did it intentionally apart from that you're judging your neighbour wrongly.

So love your neighbour as yourself! Mark 12:31
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Jogs1900: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There gods are useless!
If there's truly a god in that place should it be the invitee that will figure out the rules or the hosts telling him? angry
I'm not in support of this but it's either the church or Shettima that was at fault.
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The man from Nazareth (Jesus Christ) said to his disciples:

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean." Matthew 7:12

Would you like to be corrected or accused when you did something wrongly in the house of your host?

That's how to read people's mind instead of judging them, had it been someone corrected him and he insisted on wearing his cap that's the time you can verify that he did it intentionally apart from that you're judging your neighbour wrongly.

So love your neighbour as yourself! Mark 12:31
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are silly
When they go to Mecca to stone their devil do they wear hats? If you go to.a person's house you notice no one wearing shoes you don't need to be told to remove yours
He is not blind

Mr Church,
Jesus of Nazareth didn't teach his disciples to be quick in judging others {James 1:19} because everyone makes mistakes! Matthew 18:21-22

Nobody can judge this man until he rejects correction! smiley
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

I'm not in support of this but it's either the church or Shettima that was at fault.

Shettima is a guest so it's the duty of his hosts to tell him what their god requires! smiley
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Shut up

So in a nutshell Shettima never offended you you're just judgmental! smiley

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by jubrilcastle(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

No possible way

It is deliberate

If not for the fact that you don't know what your Bible said about women covering there head you shouldn't have been talking this way.
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Gajagojo: 2:29am On Jul 10, 2023
jubrilcastle:

If not for the fact that you don't know what your Bible said about women covering there head you shouldn't have been talking this way.

You are senseless really

First it is not my bible

Second what evidence have you that. I don't know what it says about women covering their heads fromn anything I have said

Let us assume you are right and I don't know

What has what the bible says about women covering their head got to do with anything I said
or anything on this thread
What is the connection?
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by 9japride(m): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2023
He could have respected the Christian faith. It's just that simple, I don't know why anyone will support this act.
Can someone go to the Mosque and dress anyhow?
Everything mustn't be about di¢k measuring.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2023
9japride:
He could have respected the Christian faith. It's just that simple, I don't know why anyone will support this act. Can someone go to the Mosque and dress anyhow? Everything mustn't be about di¢k measuring.

The truth is that most people claiming Christians don't know anything about Jesus of Nazareth neither do they know the standard of the Bible God!

Take for instance before inviting someone to the place of worship for the first time the God of Israel told His worshipers to inform such a person fully about His dos and donts.
WHY?
Because He will be indignant towards you who is bringing a stranger to Him without telling such stranger His likes and dislikes! Proverbs 28:9
Jeremiah a Jewish prophet wanted to pray in behalf of the Jews but this God told Jeremiah not to direct such prayers to Him {Jeremiah 11:14; 14:11} rather Jeremiah should go and tell his people to do as God instructed instead of praying in behalf of disobedient people.
Jesus of Nazareth followed the same pattern {Matthew 5:17} before praying with his followers for the first time he made sure that he has passed all necessary informations about what God told him {John 17:8-9} but today most churchgoer claiming Christians just expect everyone to conform to their mode of operations without even telling them reasons why. Definitely they're not worshipping any God rather they're after man-made doctrines {Matthew 15:8-9} because if what they're doing is for God they should follow the steps set by God instead of doing as they feel then judging their neighbour who came to pay them a visit in good faith! smiley
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by 9japride(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that most people claiming Christians don't know anything about Jesus of Nazareth neither do they know the standard of the Bible God!

Take for instance before inviting someone to the place of worship for the first time the God of Israel told His worshipers to inform such a person fully about His dos and donts.
WHY?
Because He will be indignant towards you who is bringing a stranger to Him without telling such stranger His likes and dislikes! Proverbs 28:9
Jeremiah a Jewish prophet wanted to pray in behalf of the Jews but this God told Jeremiah not to direct such prayers to Him {Jeremiah 11:14; 14:11} rather Jeremiah should go and tell his people to do as God instructed instead of praying in behalf of disobedient people.
Jesus of Nazareth followed the same pattern {Matthew 5:17} before praying with his followers for the first time he made sure that he has passed all necessary informations about what God told him {John 17:8-9} but today most churchgoer claiming Christians just expect everyone to conform to their mode of operations without even telling them reasons why. Definitely they're not worshipping any God rather they're after man-made doctrines {Matthew 15:8-9} because if what they're doing is for God they should follow the steps set by God instead of doing as they feel then judging their neighbour who came to pay them a visit in good faith! smiley
[color=#006600][/color]

The vice president is not a baby. I heard he lived in Lagos for a while. He knows was up. It's just that Christians are too soft. Can a go to the Mosque without wearing Hijab?
Except the person is an alien or toddler, then I can make excuse for that act.
It's just a simple thing, respect other's people religion.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
The vice president is not a baby. I heard he lived in Lagos for a while. He knows was up. It's just that Christians are too soft. Can a go to the Mosque without wearing Hijab?
Except the person is an alien or toddler, then I can make excuse for that act.
It's just a simple thing, respect other's people religion.

Is that place a house of God?

Which God are they worshipping in that place?

The Bible God never told His worshipers to judge people wrongly.

Uzziah was an Israelite king in fact according to what the commandments say all Israelite kings must have a copy of God's law to be written with their own hands so that they may not say "i can't read this writer's handwriting" yet Uzziah was doing what was wrong right inside the temple, but did the God of Israel got annoyed with Uzziah?
NO! It was after the priests have corrected him and he stubbornly ignored them that God struck him with leprosy and that's how he lived for the rest of his life.

Lesson learned:
The true God doesn't get annoyed not until the wrongdoers is WARNED.

So don't compare the Bible God with what they worship in their mosques the two aren't the same unless if you're also a worshiper of their God!
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by 9japride(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Is that place a house of God?

Which God are they worshipping in that place?

The Bible God never told His worshipers to judge people wrongly.

Uzziah was an Israelite king in fact according to what the commandments say all Israelite kings must have a copy of God's law to be written with their own hands so that they may not say "i can't read this writer's handwriting" yet Uzziah was doing what was wrong right inside the temple, but did the God of Israel got annoyed with Uzziah?
NO! It was after the priests have corrected him and he stubbornly ignored them that God struck him with leprosy and that's how he lived for the rest of his life.

Lesson learned:
The true God doesn't get annoyed not until the wrongdoers is WARNED.

So don't compare the Bible God with what they worship in their mosques the two aren't the same unless if you're also a worshiper of their God!
[color=#006600][/color]

Anyways, I get your point. But the Moslems also worship God in their own way.
Everyone should maintain their lane. Religion hasn't help the growth of Nigeria. All those miscreants promoting hatred here are religious people and still have the darkest heart.
Though, I like everyone should practice their own religion and remove politics from it which I know it's very difficult due to the mindset of man.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by Femiwilli: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2023
He hates christians, thats why helped Boko Haram kidnap the chibok gals who were mainly christians

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
Anyways, I get your point. But the Moslems also worship God in their own way.
Everyone should maintain their lane. Religion hasn't help the growth of Nigeria. All those miscreants promoting hatred here are religious people and still have the darkest heart. Though, I like everyone should practice their own religion and remove politics from it which I know it's very difficult due to the mindset of man.

Politics is the problem not religion!

I was a Muslim before my conversion what i've discovered is that people worship politicians ruling over them instead of talking about what God instructed them!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was he corrected?

Totally agree with you. I am not a JW anyway but this makes sense.
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MightySparrow: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are silly

When they go to Mecca to stone their devil do they wear hats ?
If you go to.a person's house you notice no one wearing shoes you don't need to be told to remove yours

He is not blind

MaximumSide is right. Northern Muslims do not have regards for any religion other than Islam. Shettima' s coming to church is only political.
In his mind's eye, all the ' infidels' should be killed. But he can't do that now. He hides his hatred under deceptive smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

MaximumSide is right. Northern Muslims do not have regards for any religion other than Islam. Shettima' s coming to church is only political. On his mind's eye, all the ' infidels' should be killed. But he can't do that now. He hides his hatred under deceptive smiles.
According to his religion all infidels should be killed but now the so called infidels invited him to their place of worship it's their duty this time to teach him that their own God is love {1John 4:7-8} by lovingly telling him what he supposed to do in God's house instead of keeping it in their hearts only to start accusing him later just as the man's religion used to do! Matthew 7:12
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MightySparrow: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to his religion all infidels should be killed but now the so called infidels invited him to their place of worship it's their duty this time to teach him that their own God is love {1John 4:7-8} by lovingly telling him what he supposed to do in God's house instead of keeping it in their hearts only to start accusing him later just as the man's religion used to do! Matthew 7:12
Agreed, as you always pointed out, the thing about politics is deception. Those Peters and Victorias in politics are merely going to churches to 'belong '. Traditional religion and cultism are no longer popular. Many of the 'Christian' politicians don't have what can change their non - christian politicians have to learn.

It nparọ́ fun or ni.
Anyhow, God has not allowed for chaos. Some people must rule. To separate religion from politics hàs been and still very difficult.
Re: Shettima Disrespect Christians Attends Church With Hat by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Agreed, as you always pointed out, the thing about politics is deception. Those Peters and Victorias in politics are merely going to churches to 'belong '. Traditional religion and cultism are no longer popular. Many of the 'Christian' politicians don't have what can change their non - christian politicians have to learn.
It nparọ́ fun or ni.
Anyhow, God has not allowed for chaos. Some people must rule. To separate religion from politics hàs been and still very difficult.

The highlighted is possible but only with Jesus that's why he said about his disciples:

"They are no part of the world" John 17:16

Jesus didn't allow worldly political affairs to affect his ministry the same should be said about true Christians because God's kingdom has nothing to do with worldly politics!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / What Does Heaven Look Like? / The Devil Is Powerless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.