Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG (34252 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / Tochukwu Ugwumba Resigns In Imo, Says He’s Ashamed Of Uzodinma’s Performance / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Ugonna62: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, Nnamdi Kanu is in for a long incarceration.
Even if any court free him the FG won't let him off cus he's a high profile terrorist.

This is why political and state actors from the SE don't want to meddle in even the loud mouthed Abaribe has distance himself.

The allegations against Kanu is weighty and unassailable, it's only uninformed and misguided ipobians that don't see the enormity of kanu's offence.
So that somebody will cough in london and it becomes an offence in nigeria is what you are celebrating already? Well let see how it pounce out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by toujurs: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
How can an igbo man, loot a yoruba king that was installed via a fetish means, that isn't possible, those who destroyed oba of lagos palace, knows what the oba knows, odeshi is allowed na cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Naijabad: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
nerd004:
I said it yesterday that they are just warming up with those initial charges ...They are just starting with him.... when they are done,,,, Even his lawyers would be begging for mercies.....
There are myraids of evidence on social media and radio Biafra of him inciting his followers(I even have some saved )....

I don't like buhari ooo but trust me, this guy just entered deep shit and only a presidential pardon will save him.

You are sounding like a broken record.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

Ur a bastard.how did Nnamdi Kanu send Yoruba agbeors to invade the Oba's eeeehhhh.U will never know peace in ur useless life amen

Foolishness is in your blood. Are you learned at all? Nigeria is a country, no matter how stupid FG sounds, you still need to sit back and think towards what FG is up to because as it is right now, the whole south is loosing it.

But your stupid arrogance, stinking brain washed self wouldn't take chill pill to reason.

You are a typical prove of how igbos seems to be DUNCE except on financial matters.

It's obvious na inferiority complex of the South easterners that cause all these rubbish from the start. Even the growing kids would still grow old to see all these foolishness and arrogance online. Which sane tribe of the country would ever wants to walk with you towards any national goal.

I'm sorry to say, you are a complete WASTE among living things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by RiceProducers: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Some of these allegations will become lifetime charges. In ripe old age, the guy will still be going to court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Naijabad:

You are sounding like a broken record.

Verysmart101:

Ur a bastard.how did Nnamdi Kanu send Yoruba agbeors to invade the Oba's eeeehhhh.U will never know peace in ur useless life amen

Foolishness is in your blood. Are you learned at all? Nigeria is a country, no matter how stupid FG sounds, you still need to sit back and think towards what FG is up to because as it is right now, the whole south is loosing it.

But your stupid arrogance, stinking brain washed self wouldn't take chill pill to reason.

You are a typical prove of how igbos seems to be DUNCE except on financial matters.

It's obvious na inferiority complex of the South easterners that cause all these rubbish from the start. Even the growing kids would still grow old to see all these foolishness and arrogance online. Which sane tribe of the country would ever wants to walk with you towards any national goal.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Icumsa45:

To loot oba's palace?? Can an Anambra indigene enter palace without invitation? Your lineage reeks of stupidity!

Verysmart101:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by RiceProducers: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Divide and rule tactics in full gear

The game s to put the Yoruba and igbos against themselves

Malami is a dunce

We are wiser now

No what i see is a structure of cascading charges going on for many years. All coming from this report.
Your man has his next few decades planned for him. Good luck
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Williemyself: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t you love your family? Because only a demon would say n my next life, I'd rather be a tree in the forest than be a NIGERIAN. Are you not aware that Femi Otedola is now the highest share holder in First Bank?

What about you?

Whats the value of your shares in first bank or other conglomerates.

How many Otedola's and Dangote's do we have in Nigeria? I expected you to refer to the mases and not those that the evil system is beneficial to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by tsdarkside(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Even if any court free him the FG won't let him off cus he's a high profile terrorist.

This is why political and state actors from the SE don't want to meddle in even the loud mouthed Abaribe has distance himself.

The allegations against Kanu is weighty and unassailable, it's only uninformed and misguided ipobians that don't see the enormity of kanu's offence.

and this is in a case that the world is trying to globalize....

igbos fvcked up no be small....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Burukutuhari: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'm not surprised ooo. Ehhhh! So Mr KANU can do all this ? I will also believe that Mr.KANU dethroned Donald Trump, caused Israel war with Palestine over Gaza, aid and abated the rat that raided the villa, high cost of commodities in the market today. OK, @Mannabbqgruz, helinues et al BMC your darling oga have spoken, is it true?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Naijabad: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
hollah123:
nobody cares if it's kanuri youths or Cameroonian youths,the bone of contention is tgat nnamdi ordered destruction live on air n it was recorded n destruction took place at those places he mentioned.

Go n read d law bro

I thought you're educated. So this is all you have to show for what your poor parents passed through in sending you to school.

It is better to be silent most time so you don't expose your stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Verysmart101: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

U paid Apc agents.Always remember u cant use corrupt money to train ur kids right.They will forever be wayward and will surely disgrace u and ur family.Mark my words. Since u have sold ur soul,u will reap d pains forever.Since u can't call a spade a spade.U will be visited with equal trial through out yr life time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by ensamy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let me add my own charges
1. It's Nnamdi Kanu that has caused the rapid deterioration of the Naira to a dollar.
2. He also caused high inflation on foodstuffs.
3. Nnamdi Kanu also caused the high unemployment rate of the youths.
4. Nnamdi Kanu also caused Doctors strike.
5. Nnamdi Kanu caused Covid-19 in Nigeria and made us to be on lockdown that he imposed.
6 . He leads bandits in Zamfara and Katsina.

Infact he must pay for all his crimes. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Lugianostar(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Name calling continues
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

U paid Apc agents.Always remember u cant use corrupt money to train ur kids right.They will forever be wayward and will surely disgrace u and ur family.Mark my words. Since u have sold ur soul,u will reap d pains forever.Since u can't call a spade a spade.U will be visited with equal trial through out yr life time

Stfu!

You are not smart. Your response is quite disappointing. Go back to your shop and continue with your sales.

Ordinarily, if you have a common sense with an iota of intelligence... You wouldn't have responded with such a senseless piece.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by emezuo17: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
We know this tactics already,

It's called DELAYING TACTICS.

I love MNK's courage but his grassroot boys needs proper direction and sense of purpose.

With this present impunity in Leadership of this nation and the gross despicable marginalization of other regions, We have no choice but to say We all are BIAFRANS . Uche gi di ya, they are actually recruiting more of the neutrals into the Biafran agitation.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by christistruth01: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So there are Yoruba wings of IPOB in Lagos too

They must be really powerful to outrun Lagos

Would you like me to Post the Audio of Nnamdi Kanu's live Broadcast Ordering IPOB to Stone the Oba of Lagos ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by emezuo17: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

. Go get a life my brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by hedonido: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
We have a very long way to go as a country I swear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Diligence: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Can any good thing ever come from the ever parasitic and paranoid North?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
emezuo17:
. Go get a life my brother.

Verysmart101:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Diligence: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Now I wholeheartedly agree that the entire FG, Pmb, malami & Co are the ones actually in prison, not MNK.

I remember the word: "groping" and grabbing straws to survive..."
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by tsdarkside(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

If you be yoruba, you are very very stupid. It's your likes that makes igbos thinks we are mate when it comes to logical reasoning. What are you doing on here please?

What's happening in the country is beyond trib war. So get the hell off this forum or remain silence and learn from intellectuals who are few here.

Just leave them... Yorubas will always find a way out of there mess, the worst is to reach a political agreement with the northerners.

I ven if Tinunu is killed... Yoruba and Hausas would still be one. Na sense... No be slavery

wetin....!!??
abeg,free me joor....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Orch1981: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
tujays:
after helping you to eat and gain the strength to throw basely curses and Insults on us shey? These Ipob miscreant can be funny sha. grin
The name Joseph wale na ipob abi? Mumu dey your head ooooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by skybeauty(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Since morning the Federal Government has been launching a media crackdown on Igboho and Kanu. But the people are wiser now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by emapeteum(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Millimann:
So it's the FG that said this?

Why didn't they include it in their amended charges if they are sure? They are just making fool of themselves

If they like, let them support the FG against the Igbos. Anybody that fights the Igbos will continue to fail.
Even if the said igbos are criminals?you are giving a wrong impressions about the Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by UncommonLogic: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
[[s]quote author=9jah post=106969521]

Coming from a captured slave;
Theve weaponized poverty ;and illiteracy up north;
87% of your people are poor.
Terrorists have captured 60% of your region;
You pay taxes and ramsons to them;
They have hoisted there terrorists flags; in your region.
Your a freeking coward;
Southern Nigerians;
No bi cowards like yall;
Yes we will push back or leave Liegeria for the weaklings like you .
Enslaved / Captured
Anumanu:[/quote][/s]

Useless usual ranting of a OSU slave terrorist monkey.
Nothing new, keep wailing and crying till 2067.
Mumu brainwashed retar@ded delusional IPIG terrorist monkey.
Look inside dictionary for epitome of a coward, you will see the pictures of Namdiot coward Cownu and Ojukwu. Those are coward personified.
Idiotic fool, get lost and go jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by tsdarkside(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Lolz. These people are trying too hard to frame and set Igboho and Kanu up. Wonder why it took them too long to cook up something, shows how daft they are. Watch how some stupid southerners will agree to this, and turn it into Igbo vs Yoruba fight while the northerners makes mockery of them.We are not ready to put these parasites in their place.

wait,let me understand....what connection does Igboho and Kanu have toghether....??
Igboho didnt fought amotekun....

but ipob wanted to fight ebube agu....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG by Bastard1stborn: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

wetin....!!??
abeg,free me joor....

I swear to God, you be confirm yoruba from your response. You sound emotionally apological in a logical way with pinch of annoyance towards them.

I'm sorry for the insulting you earlier. My apologies.

If na igbo man, he go don send me to ask for NEPA BILL from my dead forefathers.

Smh

One love my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.