Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape (60088 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Sex Tape Scandal! / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by bestman09(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2021
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by xpressionx(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2021
it's a lie
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Kajaard: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2021
No serious brand will want to be associated with such scandals. It's the same every where in the world.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Idamond: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2021
they will still come back if it's true
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Honourable1901(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2021
I don't know why my mind no dey go with gistlover na bad news dem dey carry upandan

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by NapoleonHill: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:
She will rise again... sex is a natural phenomenon and it only exists when there is cohabitation and peace but when there is war human tends to only think of survival moreover it is between two normal species so whats the headache...

Sex is everything you've written but also private. If sex weren't so private, we should have sex on the roadside and in market places. You may as well leak your own sex tape in agreement with your statement. That's when anyone should take you seriously.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Deserea: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Adult companies will endorse her.

Why is this fellow below taking it personal??!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Nonexisting1: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2021
She dreamed to be a Kim Kardashian but she will end up being a Cynthia Morgan. Mumu old hag with overused pussy.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Seun360(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Durex would have signed her but the koboko man no use condom, Baba went in RAW.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by yahmohy27: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:
She will rise again... sex is a natural phenomenon and it only exists when there is cohabitation and peace but when there is war human tends to only think of survival moreover it is between two normal species so whats the headache...
Getat here , who asked you?

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:
Paste your sex video make we watch, since nah normal thing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Navalsadiq(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Onyibo people have their reasons why they

called it private part.its not for the whole

world to see.I thought she was smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Cenripacta(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Tiwa Savage is not even a Glo ambassador� She's with MTN

Tiwa is not either with Pampers ..She's with Twisco

So which endorsement did she lose

Has the Brands made a statement yet....wack journalism everywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
I swr to Christ almighty I will never understand what possesses people to do such stupid things
UselessBuharist:
I wonder why anyone will try to justify that act, a full grown woman making a sex video of herself?

All her husband accused her of is true.

Me as a guy will never allow a woman to record that act with me..

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Paragon311(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
I dislike this gistlover with a Passion.

Always interested and gisting about bad news. No good ever reported on that page.

Well, there is no news like bad news. It flies faster than aircraft.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by ctrl09(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
She tried her possible best to do the damage control but that one pass her. Judging from my angle.
*She had a quickie because of the location. And her clothes and panties were on her
*everyone has sex but it was in her context that video was made.
*the video was made through Snapchat
*sex tape in Nigeria is not part of our culture for as much as you try to copy the whites. There are some things the African culture won’t accept or tolerate.
*even Amber Rose doesn’t have her sex tape round the world
No brand wants to associate with someone that has dent in their societal image
There is a level of DOINGS to RONALDO that can make him loose 50% endorsement in a week .
Stop celebrating nonsense that sex tape is bad for her

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by FKMagazine(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Many shit happens when you love sex much more than the career you've been building for ages

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Olaiya26: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2021
LadyMedina25:

I pray it doesn't happen to you. I pray you live to overcome the trauma of now and after.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by louqas: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2021
MrMurdah:
Name the companies?

Only "cut and paste" blogs are carrying the story.

Not one credible source.

Fake news!

Cadbury....pampers....glo

To be sure .....go back and read the post again
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Deserea:
Adult companies will endorse her.
If she was Oyibo ehn.. she go blow pass shit with this scandal.
But Tiwa is very urbane, she can still blow with this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Olaiya26: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2021
MrMurdah:
Name the companies?

Not one credible source.

Fake news!

Cadbury, glo etc
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by louqas: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Leaforever:
Fake news.

Pepsi, glo, Cadbury and Procter& Gamble must've had a roundtable discussion Friday morning to all come to the same decision at the same time on Friday afternoon. shocked
And yet none of them released a statement. tongue

Dont be naive....it is very possible
I vividly remember tiger woods saga...within days he lost nearly all endorsement deals

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2021
FKMagazine:
Many shit happens when you love sex much more than the career you've been building for ages
She even shot a video! Imagine her childishness!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by trevorhorace(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2021
VERY GOOD cheesy

SHEBI YOU WANNA SEE CRAZY. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by ecomalchemist(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Trap LA'N jé ?

Check my sig for the gadget importation guide from US, it's free.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by ityP(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2021
UselessBuharist:
I wonder why anyone will try to justify that act, a full grown woman making a sex video of herself?

All her husband accused her of is true.

Me as a guy will never allow a woman to record that act with me..

41 year old woman o. Even the Kim they're comparing her with was a kid when she did hers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by NoFucksToGive: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
[s]
MrMurdah:
Name the companies?

Not one credible source.

Fake news!
[/s]

illiterate learn to read
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Deserea: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If she was Oyibo ehn.. she go blow pass shit with this scandal.
But Tiwa is very urbane, she can still blow with this.
I see those critizing her as hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Adakintroy: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2021
She choose fame over meaningfull life. That thing weh take am up na go still bring am down.

Many of this musician are possess.theur is no other way of saying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape by Hathor5(f): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2021
I am still wondering if she wanted it to be leaked since some women became (more) famous and rich(er) like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.