Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan (14532 Views)

NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / NRC Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Chidex50(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Pls have they called Medical Laboratory Science Intern after the CBT?
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by oocyte: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2021
mediclife1987:

Shey you go come sweep floor for my beer parlour? grin
Boss which side you dey stay make l come take the job l mean it currently in 400l sakpa no dey even allow me understand pharmac and pathology.
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Magnumproperty: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:
Please if you reside in Ogun State and can offer me a space to lay my head for Monday and Tuesday, I'd be grateful. I'll be coming from Warri to Nestlé Nigeria Plc, Agbara Factory, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ogun State.

For An Aptitude Test... Thanks in anticipation smiley
I have an apartment close to iyana iba and from iyana iba u link to agbara but to help strangers now for Naija dey difficult
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by yusuf0876(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Takasufe:
Pls I have been called, I only have a proof of payment for my license, not the document, will that be a problem?
make ur online payment for the license show them d receipt of the online payment,they will accept it

1 Like

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Bluntemperor: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=bigjosh88 post=107240337]Pls, do you know if they've invited intern nurse because I haven't heard from them after the CBT[/quote

I know of a Nurse from this popular ( Private)University that did the interview and has been given letter since over two months now unless this is another batch.
On Employment of Medical Scientists ( Nurses, Pharmacists, Doctors),you give it to Lagos State Government.Kudos to you!
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by AlomoReloaded: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Itzmemikky:
Lagos State Health Service Commission invites canditates(medical/dental officers) that passed the computer-based test for oral interview at General Hospital, Odan, Lagos Island.

1. What was your experience at the venue?
2. Have you heard from LSHSC after the oral interview?
Those people are bloody bastards... people travelled all the way from Ijebu Ode to their office in Lagos Island, only to be told brazenly that the job opening was strictly for the staff of the commission.... internal memo, yet they made it public... and they'll be saying Buhari is the problem.... bastards!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:
Please if you reside in Ogun State and can offer me a space to lay my head for Monday and Tuesday, I'd be grateful. I'll be coming from Warri to Nestlé Nigeria Plc, Agbara Factory, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ogun State.

Get a hotel na

1 Like

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by mediclife1987(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2021
oocyte:
Boss which side you dey stay make l come take the job l mean it currently in 400l sakpa no dey even allow me understand pharmac and pathology.

I'm in Lagos. Would pay you 10k/month...
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Bikky302(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Itzmemikky:

Yes sir
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by rickyrex(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:

guy you no get relative for Lagos

1 Like

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Ashirioluwa: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:

In this Naija of today you want to sleep in a stranger’s house. Someone you don’t know. Boy you must be kidding me……..you don’t value your life at all.

3 Likes

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by yunqdady: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Bluntemperor post=107824259][/quote]
Just that pay is small
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by towax001: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Sunday houz...I am a Medical Lab Scientist, I also sat for the LSHSC CBT but I didn't get the CBT result not to talk of been called for interview...can anyone assist incase there is any link to check for the CBT result.
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by towax001: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello houz...am a Medical lab scientist, is there any link to check if one actually pass the CBT?
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:

If it's because of Sapa that is why you don't want to lodge in a hotel, to safe yourself from bad people, enter winners Church(Canaan land), Sango Ota, you can lodges as low as 5h per night or do jungle style, sleep in any of the over flow. With your bucket, early morning take your bath and vamoose.

3 Likes

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If it's because of Sapa that is why you don't want to lodge in a hotel, to safe yourself from bad people, enter winners Church(Canaan land), Sango Ota, you can lodges as low as 5h per night or do jungle style, sleep in any of the over flow. With your bucket, early morning take your bath and vamoose.
grin grin grin Wow, thanks Odidigboigbo, for the info.. Bob, I've have too much of money this period. You get? smiley thanks for the update
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

In this Naija of today you want to sleep in a stranger’s house. Someone you don’t know. Boy you must be kidding me……..you don’t value your life at all.

grin grin grin Sorry madam, of course I value my life. I thought nairalander are family and no bad eggs here (running in motion grin)... It's well. Thank you for your concern, hug!
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by LawyerLomo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Itzmemikky:
Lagos State Health Service Commission invites canditates(medical/dental officers) that passed the computer-based test for oral interview at General Hospital, Odan, Lagos Island.

1. What was your experience at the venue?
2. Have you heard from LSHSC after the oral interview?

Please what causes brown teeth and decoloration of teeth?
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Neobulletzz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Itzmemikky:

I want to believe they are done with the interview coz they are now calling candidates that passed the oral interview. See the steps below

Step1: CBT
Step2: Oral interview
Step3: Documents verifiication

You must pass each step to move to the next step. They are now @ step3

1 Like

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by LawyerLomo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
itzmemikky

Of recent, I've been using this dental paste yet no improvement.

It's telling on my ego!

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
rickyrex:
guy you no get relative for Lagos
Negative sir smiley
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Get a hotel na
I'd love to smiley ,, thanks smiley smiley
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by rickyrex(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:
Negative sir smiley
which date are u writing
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnumproperty:

I have an apartment close to iyana iba and from iyana iba u link to agbara but to help strangers now for Naija dey difficult
I don't know these place Sir grin .... Thanks for the offer Sir. Let see how it goes tomorrow. Grateful I am
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
rickyrex:
which date are u writing
Tuesday 23rd Nov 2021
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by rickyrex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:
Tuesday 23rd Nov 2021
can you afford to stay in hotel.... As alternative?
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by rickyrex(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
rickyrex:
can you afford to stay in hotel.... As alternative?
am racking my brain to see if I have anybody you can stay with. Especially a batchelor. Any ways drop your number here
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blyzz:
grin grin grin Wow, thanks Odidigboigbo, for the info.. Bob, I've have too much of money this period. You get? smiley thanks for the update
wish you all the best. I have been embarking on jungle like this before God pick my calls, I understand.

1 Like

Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
They have called people already to start work, congrats to those who got it

We wey no get God go do better one
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by arthurwillia(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
towax001:
Hello houz...am a Medical lab scientist, is there any link to check if one actually pass the CBT?

No link if you fail they won’t call you, they didn’t call me too, mean say I fail be that lol
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by Sttk: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why
Re: LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan by dearie(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
arthurwillia:

No link if you fail they won’t call you, they didn’t call me too, mean say I fail be that lol

Guy you may not have failed it. I know someone who got an invite to come for the oral interview and later got another message to disregard it. Never to hear from them again. It is well with this country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Misconceptions That Fresh Graduates Make About Getting Jobs In Nigeria / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands / Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.