Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? (14714 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by NNtv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Emmy909: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Scam...

You loseguard, your money is gone! Sope otilor

NNtv:
My friend living in Ogun state told me to send my details for a job opportunity in a pharmacy company that's recruiting. Although, he said the company has not made official announcement for recruitment that its just a backdoor offer since his friend is working there.

After sending my details one month ago, he called me on Saturday that I have been picked for this position. However, they are requesting that a have up to 500k in my account. When I asked him what they need such money for, he said they will use it to process my international passport, accommodation and other stuffs.
I requested to know what is the need of international passport for a pharmacy company work in Ogun state, he said that workers are sponsored to Dubai after working for 6 months.
I became confused because I have never heard of something like that. Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

Comrades, does a company request 500k for international passport and accommodation before employing someone?

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Midehi3(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:

Big scam, very big scam, don't try it

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by DispatcherLagos: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thank God you don't have up to 500k in your account or do you?

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by ahiboilandgas: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:

you don't have a friend! Just say criminal called you! May be na MSF they can pay that but na humanitarian aid organisation

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by sulaimon22: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is a scam. Run for your dear life.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by NNtv(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Thank God you don't have up to 500k in your account or do you?
for where grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by davillian(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
That's pure scam And anything that makes your leg reach that place your head ,hands, legs , heart , breast and private part are all gone
Including the small money in your account ..

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by NNtv(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
davillian:
That's pure scam And anything that makes your leg reach that place your head ,hands, legs , heart , breast and private part are all gone
Including the small money in your account ..
You now made everything sound soo scary embarassed
Though I won't even proceed with it again. I still love my life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by tempest01(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:

Scam. Tell them you will do the passport yourself and you will save the 500k when you start work.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Mercury12(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Its a scam. You not only likely to lose your money you may lose your life.
Why call someone like that your friend?. You better tell him you no longer interested and stay away from him.

People like your friend should be reported for close monitoring of their activities by the police
undecided

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by Kajafoc: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Na Scamatic

2 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by blingxx(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
This one na big Sakamanje grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:

why will a friend wants to scam fellow friend. anyway i faced the same issue last year. it was one of my school mate. who wanted to scam me with same format. till now am still surprise. he told me to bring 750k. for the processing of visa blabla bla for training. i Thank God i was wise enough to detect quickly that he was a scammer. Bro run for your life. i repeat run. if he calls you again. tell him that he his a fraudster. dont be afraid.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by AskProf: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Run
Run
Run.

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by temitope23(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Even full-time and Locum Pharmacists no earn reach this amount monthly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by perrydolla(f): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
It is scamm
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNtv:

You now made everything sound soo scary embarassed
Though I won't even proceed with it again. I still love my life
Good
If it's too good to be true run 440

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by potbelly(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
He is not your friend...
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by 9japride(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2023
OP if you don't value your life, go and meet that your friend for the job placement. He may likely harm you after the deal. Friends change as years go by due to difficulty in surviving these days

10 Likes

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by kingsman66(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Step out from your door step and regret later

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by odutolu1(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2023
You're playing into the hands of employment scam syndicates. Read this:

https://punchng.com/syndicate-defrauds-ogun-jobseekers-victims-tackle-dpo

Happened in Ogun State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by MrBroke(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Scam Fraud 419 Yahoo. All of them na the same thing. You better run for your money grin
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by aieromon(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
NNtv:

Also, what I have is only O'level certificate, and he said I have been picked for a job that pays 300k? Can that be possible?

QNet run oh *100. The type of wicked people we call friends these days.

Some jobseekers in Ogun State have been allegedly defrauded by officials of a direct selling and e-commerce company, QNet Infinity Millennial of Nigeria.

The firm, located on Oke Celestial Avenue, Ibafo, in the Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, was alleged to have defrauded the victims of sums ranging from N100, 000 to N500,000.

Some of the victims, who visited PUNCH Place, Magboro, last Tuesday, said they were promised jobs and food with a weekly bonus of $225 if they met certain targets.

https://punchng.com/syndicate-defrauds-ogun-jobseekers-victims-tackle-dpo/

1 Like

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by sotall(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by iliyande(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
scam
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hm ogun state , if you were scam better and not beheaded. I live in ogun state and 300k per month seems like a joke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Do you know, this 300k is what a clean without primary school certificate is earning in dubai plus free house , transportation medical insurance and round ticket to his country every 24 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Scam o.
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by bugatti02(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
No Job in Nigeria will pay an SSCE #300k.
You should be smarter than this na..
Even most Bsc don't take home #50k monthly. that friend isn't your friend. He wants to use your head... Run from such people you don't need them around you. Because they'll always take advantage of your situation......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by bankole200(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
The new trend to scam people in town now. Run from the supposed friend or enemy offering you a greek gift. Remember, a word is enough for the wise .
Re: 300k Per Month: Is This Pharmacy Job In Ogun State Real? by orikoku: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Run oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Coca-cola Hellenic Bottling Company / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.