Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

4 Weeks Online Programming Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 4 Weeks Online Programming Training (226 Views)

5 Weeks Online Graphics Design Class Starting from January 2022 Register Now / Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp / Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Weeks Online Programming Training by darealez(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
In 2014, Microsoft sent some guys to my college to train us on C#, I almost missed that training!! I'm however glad I didn't.

Shortly before then, I had learnt programming with QB and VB.Net but was at that time coding Pascal [POP].

We had just a 4 hours class and that was it. 2days later, I sent the instructor a Calculator!

.................…......….
In 2017, I met someone who studied Botany but had passion to learn. He today works for an IT firm in Abuja.
..................…..........
I resigned to start my own IT firm in May, 2021.
____________________&_______________________

4 Weeks Programming Training
Hello there, programming is tasking but that's the fun. Join my 4 Weeks Online Programming Training to get yourself up and running with coding.

My focus is to break down the concept of programming and make it easier for anyone to comprehend.

Costs ₦20,000!

Want more stories?
https://www.nairaland.com/6815579/programming-learnable-giveaway-offer

(1) (Reply)

Sea Lawyers For Your Case / Become A Professional Wordpress Designer In Just One Month!!! / Help Me With This Solidity Error Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.